email gift

Options
zoube
zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
"Will YOU be Crowned the Tournament Champion?"

as usual, one account receive it, another don't...
and yes, I checked my spamm, yes I suscribe to receive letters.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Can take time for the system to send all Mail out.

again we may never know but their may be some criteria you have to have met to get this as well. Who knows.​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

again we may never know but their may be some criteria you have to have met to get this as well. Who knows.

Or they might be too lazy to send it to everyone.​​
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    has anyone confirmed if this is a unique code or not?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    has anyone confirmed if this is a unique code or not?
    Yes, it is account-specific.
    To celebrate the start of the tournament, redeem the account-bound code below for a free Gold Guardian Charm!

I've only received it on one of my accounts so far.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    haha I havent gotten it, so didnt know
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Omg first time i got a code in my email! :D
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • zoube
    edited March 2016
    Options
    heero200 said:

again we may never know but their may be some criteria you have to have met to get this as well. Who knows.​​

That's what people answer each time. but no that's not the problem. It's always same account which do'nt get the mails. Even the promo mails without code. I never receive mails on that account, I say it each time they send gift by mail, in forum, and with tickets, until they send me the code with a ticket, but it can take time...

edit: It would be great to have a mail service with Arc, cause I know I'm not the only one with that issue. I understand they prefer to send to email to make some people back, but they can send personnal code via email & arc...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    zoube wrote: »

again we may never know but their may be some criteria you have to have met to get this as well. Who knows.

That's what people answer each time. but no that's not the problem. It's always same account which do'nt get the mails. Even the promo mails without code. I never receive mails on that account, I say it each time they send gift by mail, in forum, and with tickets, until they send me the code with a ticket, but it can take time...

edit: It would be great to have a mail service with Arc, cause I know I'm not the only one with that issue. I understand they prefer to send to email to make some people back, but they can send personnal code via email & arc...

Kinda difficult if the account does not meet the requirements for receiving the Mail. Guessing its something you don't do with the other account then. Problem is who knows with PWE I worry they don't even sometimes.

With codes like that I just rather they give it out to us on forums. Hey its their call really.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    haha I havent gotten it, so didnt know
    95% of codes sent via email are account-bound. It is very rare that they send a open code via email. Open codes are usually posted in the forum, in the News, or on FaceBook.
    zoube wrote: »

There is a mail service with Arc. It sucks. They send plenty of spam through it also.

It's easier to send via regular mail than through Arc mail, because they already have programs for regular mail, and would have to write a new one to use Arc mail.

Lastly, if you have opted out of promotional mailings in your account settings, you will almost never receive one of these mailings with Arc codes.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoube
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think that's the problem, I may have opted out, and when they began to send gift, I opted in again. Or maybe I choose to unsuscribe via hotmail (can't remember, but I have a period off, so maybe I ask to not have pwe mails anymore), so even if my settings here are ok, hotmail may block those mails.