Resource Wars

tuttle
tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
Were we the only server (Etherblade) that didn't get Resource War this week?

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    This event happens either on Wednesday at 20:00 or Thursday at 20:00

Event happens when all Territory Map is taken.

Any idea as to why we didn't get any Resource Wars today or yesterday?
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    If I had to guess, probably borked because we had maint Wednesday night instead of the usual Tuesday.
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    It might have been due to the Wednesday night maintenance. I remember once on Raging Tides there was a server crash on a Wednesday night that caused no rw for the week. The reason for it was before the crash Thursday had been randomly selected for the week, but after Wednesday got selected. Probably the same thing happened on Etherblade due to the delayed maintenance.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Basically when the server goes down it forgets the decision it made. Before maintenance it had already decided there should be a RW on Thursday but after maintenance it decided RW should be on Wednesday. My server actually had 2 RWs this week using similar logic. You also see this after a server crash where you can pick up a different BH on the same day.​​
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Well congrats to yall on getting the double lol

and this just proves once again that Etherblade is the red headed step child of PWI

Hey PWI, how about giving us a weekend of 3x exp 2x drops as compensation =)