Cabbage pathc notes

Options
clyknight
clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User

New Features
*The Sunset Valley battleground is now available! Climb into a siege vehicle and blast your opponents to win prizes! Talk to General Helian in Archosaur on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 8:00pm (Pacific time) to enter.

Wow thanks PWI and event that runs 11PM EST and 5AM EU server time. Just another EFF YOU to the bulk of your player base

Comments

• joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    Options
    So one out of a total of 4 servers makes a majority?

/fail @ maths
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    joecisco said:

So one out of a total of 4 servers makes a majority?

/fail @ maths

My math says East coast plus EU equals 2/4 so my math also says you
    /Fail worse @maths
    Post edited by clyknight on
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    Options
    11pm was fine when we had NW before. It'll be just fine again. So it's really only an issue for EU. Hence 1/4.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I'm more concerned with the other note. I get its the anti cheating answer they came up with, but it kinda gimps classes that use pets in that instance. If it includes Lunar Shadow then some things get a little trickier, but I stopped going after week 2 anyways. I don't know why I thought they'd actually come up with a solution that didn't hurt the playerbase. The easiest option would be to never have another Heavenfall time ranking event, then who cares what time you finish it with?
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    joecisco wrote: »
    11pm was fine when we had NW before. It'll be just fine again. So it's really only an issue for EU. Hence 1/4.

I'm happy EU is getting the short end of the deal on this one... after all they got the better deal with Nation Wars.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    ayejay101 wrote: »

I'm happy EU is getting the short end of the deal on this one... after all they got the better deal with Nation Wars.

EU players had been TWing @ 4 in the morning for long that's not a problem for us ^^​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I'm perfectly fine doing 11pm events on east coast lol.​​
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    elohim77 said:

ayejay101 wrote: »

EU players had been TWing @ 4 in the morning for long that's not a problem for us ^^​​

lemme rephraase : thats not a problem for some

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    So Sunset Valley also starts for west coast server at the same time RW starts....
    Lolz
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    The times for this Sunset Valley event. It will affect Rw. gg. But not like there's any pk involved.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    So Sunset Valley also starts for west coast server at the same time RW starts....
    Lolz

I thought it was an hour after RW.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    my question is if this a cross server event and is at 8pm pst, why cant nw be at that time again?
    i thought it was impossible to make 8pm cross server event cause eu players would be lost forever.

another thing is what about RW?