PWI : War Front - The Good / Bad / Broken and not Listed Changes.

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
This Thread is for the Titled.

I will not be reading rants or toll Posts so if you have something for the above please post here and Ill do up a list.

Just a quick note Im rather busy with a big job at the moment so may be slow with updates.

Sorry and Thanks.

Good.
They didn't mess up the font again.
Tower seams to have been taken well.
New Server Vs Server NW is good for PK (Times need some work)
New WB spawn items have been taken well.

Bad.

Chat Count has been reduced - @zoner112012
Non-RB'ed players are unable to do FSP BH. @sylenthunder
Emerald Pills don't disappear after leaving Story Mode. @zentfamily
Forced PK after NW. Fixed @justdax

Broken.
Crab meat and herbs replaced with better ones in the token exchange. @chary
One of the Autumn Daily quests is broken and cannot be completed. @cyderangel
The once-per-day restriction on entering the Endless Universe has been removed. Not Working @fyresong
There is a bug with the calamity room...if you die it will continue to spam your chat and sound bug you. @zoner112012

Not Listed Changes
"Saving Summer" seasonal 80+ daily has changed to "Fall's Fall". @kittyempressa
Mirage Celestone NPC price reduced to 0. @venoxxx
New City of the Lost Title Quest. @venoxxx​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Anyone making an unofficial bug, glitch thread? my thoughts about the tower so far.

I was doing the tower, on floor 6, i failed twice, i got teled out of the tower, the whole thing reset for me onion-68.gif

HP charm does not seem to work, at least not in the place where i have to kill 4 bosses, where they spawn wall of fire, poison and the likes. I demand a BP pot onion-1.gif.

tower seems to take up earning time, this will be a cause of worry for some.​​
    Post edited by jabq on
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    You got kicked out because the instance resets at 7:00 am Wednesday.

You're supposed to avoid those walls of fire and poison and such, not charm tank them.

The only real bug I've found is that sometimes the bosses of room 9 and 18 will "reset" forever and you can't damage them. To fix this you have to town portal and go outside the instance (all the way out to Lothranis), then the quest will fail and you can start those floors again.
  • jabq
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    You got kicked out because the instance resets at 7:00 am Wednesday.

You're supposed to avoid those walls of fire and poison and such, not charm tank them.

The only real bug I've found is that sometimes the bosses of room 9 and 18 will "reset" forever and you can't damage them. To fix this you have to town portal and go outside the instance (all the way out to Lothranis), then the quest will fail and you can start those floors again.

Ah, possible, i was not paying attention to time zones. Thanks for reminding me.

I filled up my tank, ready to finish the tower now, so far it seems fun, let's hope the other 5 petals are not a repeat of the first set.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    Anyone making an unofficial bug, glitch thread? my thoughts about the tower so far.

I was doing the tower, on floor 6, i failed twice, i got teled out of the tower, the whole thing reset for me onion-68.gif

HP charm does not seem to work, at least not in the place where i have to kill 4 bosses, where they spawn wall of fire, poison and the likes. I demand a BP pot onion-1.gif.

tower seems to take up earning time, this will be a cause of worry for some.

I can if its needed. Kinda busy with other workload ATM so if its needed.​​
  • jabq
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I can if its needed. Kinda busy with other workload ATM so if its needed.

Could you just start one [keep it simple, post your bugs, glitches, reserved space], we can clean it up over the weekend or whenever time opens up, otherwise a bazillion threads start up on the new patch and its issues.​​
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I think bugs are supposed to be posted on the quality corner not here. IJS
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Tower does reset after 4 hours like every other instance. That might be why.​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    I got kicked out too and the cave reset it for me too but I simply continue from there. Now Im stucked at floor 9 were I have to kill those 4 bosses. Seems imposible and when I got 1 left to kill the efect of the other 3 get me. Either is wall of fire , either boss pulls me in his purple circle, either devastating blow. And I dont know what was in PW mind to make charms useless in there.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    Ok will do in a few will have computer access soon. Will have to wait till then.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    Now Im stucked at floor 9 were I have to kill those 4 bosses. Seems imposible and when I got 1 left to kill the efect of the other 3 get me. Either is wall of fire , either boss pulls me in his purple circle, either devastating blow.

Did you try to use special tower buffs which are located near floors pick menu and hidden under ">>" sign? 15 sec immune should help a lot.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    shade13 said:

Now Im stucked at floor 9 were I have to kill those 4 bosses. Seems imposible and when I got 1 left to kill the efect of the other 3 get me. Either is wall of fire , either boss pulls me in his purple circle, either devastating blow.

Did you try to use special tower buffs which are located near floors pick menu and hidden under ">>" sign? 15 sec immune should help a lot.
    ​​

You mean those blue crystals things? Yes I used those and it saved my **** from wall of fire or devastating blow but when i got only one boss left and the bosses do their things untill i find a crystal to get there they get me and Im dead.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    You mean those blue crystals things? Yes I used those and it saved my **** from wall of fire or devastating blow but when i got only one boss left and the bosses do their things untill i find a crystal to get there they get me and Im dead.

I meant if you open menu near floor picker, there is a list of 8-10 buffs there. I didn't use them, maybe icons look like crystals when you spend your points on them, I don't know yet o.o
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jabq
    Options

I am keeping a tab on bm forum, feel free to drop by and see if helps. That topic is from the bm point of view, other people might do things differently based on gear and class.​​
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    shade13 said:

I meant if you open menu near floor picker, there is a list of 8-10 buffs there. I didn't use them, maybe icons look like crystals when you spend your points on them, I don't know yet o.o
    ​​

I believe we talk about different things.
    I know about those buffs but even at floor 9 didnt have enough points.
    What I am talking about are some blue crystals similar to those that you have to stay near when you kill Locean in AEU .
    These crystals in this instance makes you immune to dmg if you stay near them but they have a limit and you have to find other one fast.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Reserved For Notes If Any.

Anyone Else Had Any Of These To Confirm The Problem?

There is a bug with the calamity room...if you die it will continue to spam your chat and sound bug you.​​
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    The chat change is very much a nuisance. I do not think it is right at all. There is a bug with the calamity room...if you die it will continue to spam your chat and sound bug you. Course..i posted both those bugs in the Quality Corner...where bug lists belong. In the end...this entirely new solo instance is HEAVILY favorable for end game geared players..and pretty much a middle finger to everyone else that isn't. I am seriously considering finding a new game now.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    The chat change is very much a nuisance. I do not think it is right at all. There is a bug with the calamity room...if you die it will continue to spam your chat and sound bug you. Course..i posted both those bugs in the Quality Corner...where bug lists belong. In the end...this entirely new solo instance is HEAVILY favorable for end game geared players..and pretty much a middle finger to everyone else that isn't. I am seriously considering finding a new game now.

Things change and keeping up with the changes whether we like them or not is part of life.

Chat Count Is Confirmed. So Ill list it.
    calamity room - Unconfirmed So will hold in notes for now.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Merged the two threads on this subject together. I hear the Toxin isn't being handed out at the end of EU.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fyresong
    fyresong Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Just completed EU, turned in at the NPC, got a Drunk Lotus Pill but NO Tuc Su Toxin to start the instance again.

The patch notes say "*The once-per-day restriction on entering the Endless Universe has been removed. Completing the quest after killing Ghost Wing will award you with an additional Tuc Su Toxin."

This did not happen for anyone in my squad. Where do we get the Toxin, or is this broken?
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    I think bugs are supposed to be posted on the quality corner not here. IJS
    Technically true.

I'll leave it in General Discussion for visibility for a few days and then move it.​​

​​
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 said:

Reserved For Notes If Any.

Anyone Else Had Any Of These To Confirm The Problem?

There is a bug with the calamity room...if you die it will continue to spam your chat and sound bug you.​​

I can confirm this. It has happened to me several times. Hell, it just keeps giving me that room now.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Regarding the chat length: this has happened before, it's the length of the chat in China because they can express much more information in shorter lines by using their alphabet.
    They should roll it back, like in the past, hopefully.
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    In the patch notes it said something about Pv, @sylenthunder can you explain what did they do to it? Do we not need alts for doing more Pv runs anymore? Or what exactly happened?

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    @sylenthunder

Gonna cry now you messed up my post order...​​
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    samurai-37.gif

Sorry, but having two threads for the same topic was just silly. monkey-1.gif​​

​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Good: Crab meat and herbs replaced with better ones in the token exchange.​​
  • sylenthunder
    edited November 2015
    Options
    In the patch notes it said something about Pv, @sylenthunder can you explain what did they do to it? Do we not need alts for doing more Pv runs anymore? Or what exactly happened?
    From the patch notes.
    Players can now use Lucky Coins to directly reset Phoenix Valley at the R.O.C. NPC.
    It would seem to imply that yes, you can use them to reset the instance right at the NPC at the beginning.
    I would imagine that it is still limited to occurring only when you have the time-limited item on you, but I have not had a chance to test it since the servers didn't come back up until after my night ended. Off to work now, so I won't have much of a chance until Saturday. Hopefully someone else can verify this though.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on

​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Heavenflame is pain with a Barb. No range attacks -_-
    What should i do go APS and use bow?

Down from the timer i saw on videos there are the mission to do, at my client not. Probably bug? or i have to enable something?
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    It would seem to imply that yes, you can use them to reset the instance right at the NPC at the beginning.
    I would imagine that it is still limited to occurring only when you have the time-limited item on you, but I have not had a chance to test it since the servers didn't come back up until after my night ended. Off to work now, so I won't have much of a chance until Saturday. Hopefully someone else can verify this though.

The huge increase of the price from lucky coins would say that the toon you are leveling dont need the time limited token anymore just an alt that has it and you can open it again but you can stay inside the instance without it. so infinite runs with your main? lv 105 in a day? atleast thats what i heard by asking people.
    That would be nuts actually lol..​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

I would imagine that it is still limited to occurring only when you have the time-limited item on you, but I have not had a chance to test it since the servers didn't come back up until after my night ended. Off to work now, so I won't have much of a chance until Saturday. Hopefully someone else can verify this though.

The huge increase of the price from lucky coins would say that the toon you are leveling dont need the time limited token anymore just an alt that has it and you can open it again but you can stay inside the instance without it. so infinite runs with your main? lv 105 in a day? atleast thats what i heard by asking people.

That would be nuts actually lol..​​

you still need reset the cave