:'(
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    there are really people out there who seriously thought there is a 3x drop...........omg
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    I don't know but all I know is its been proven in the past they don't have it set up to enable 3x drops.
    I just put a post so people can rage and start some QQs xD
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    I see alot of people raging and QQing on this post...
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    You're lucky they do 3x exp now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Last time I checked the system cant do 3x drops. Your lucky if they turn on double coin as well.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I did find it weird, seeing that 3x drop. Well, I am a little disappointed but I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't surprise me it turned out being a typo/mistake. dino1-17.gif

I just want to farm SoDs.
    ​​
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    False advertisement as always
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Last time I checked the system cant do 3x drops. Your lucky if they turn on double coin as well.

Eh.. what? ofc they can, they can activate x50 Drop if they had the permisson to.. just look at the private servers its just that easy :o​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    Options
    Three or four runs of lunar gets boring too. I did make another pc of lunar green for my 2nd seeker's future T2/3 and almost enough to make either Phoenixwind amulet or lunar green helm but....didn't get my helm mold to make #5 of T3! :/ BTW, is 2x geing extended and is there any announcement about it? Gonna do dailies and maybe 2x will still be on, if not, oh well. I've gotten molds during regular drops so I'm done worrying bout my gear, it'll get done! Did my first final boss in fws finally, woot! Had a great squad! xD Cya all in game!