Inner Hate & House of resentment quests

Options
et3rea
et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
Are these 2 new quests broken or just not available in our game version?

Comments

• valekixia
    valekixia Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    I see three possible answers to this:

1. The quests are a troll.
    2. The quests are available but broken.
    3. The quests are available in China, but not our game and this is a slip of the code.

Option 1 is possible, option 2 is unlikely and the third is likely in my opinion.

It would disturb me if China had a daily rewarding them with a 12* orb!

The quest chain according to PWDatabase is a little morbid, so I have a feeling it's a joke.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I already made a post in the Quality Corner. As of right now here is what I know. Inner Hate has a quest npc that is not there. When you look up the quest it isn't in the database and the npc listed only has one quest that isn't Inner Hate. The House of Resentment says it starts in Hidden Dragon Den, from what I understand that instance was closed for some reason or another which means that not only can we not do it at all, but I HIGHLY doubt they would give us a +12 orb as a daily reward. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1202565/new-daily-quests
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    The +12 orbs as we know, are called Dragon Orb Flame... The description of that item doesn't state anywhere it refines to +12, even if it is called 12 Star Dragon Orb and has the same icon...
  • zoner112012
    Options
    This is what the description for the item from the pack is. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43428 its hilarious so were playing a DBZ game now?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    So one needs 41 of them?...for something?

A dragon? where? 0_o'' I'm confused...
  • zoner112012
    Options
    darky26 wrote: »

What you have to do is gather all 41 of them and say the words "Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth: Pan Gu!!!!"
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    darky26 wrote: »

What you have to do is gather all 41 of them and say the words "Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth: Pan Gu!!!!"

Covered!
  • darky26
    Options

That's hilarious! XD
    Thank you!
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    The NPC just spawned in dreaming stronghold.

Once you do the quest from Miss you get a "12 star dragon orb pack".
    But this is what you get.
    xys3ekS.png
    Now you see why it's called the "House of Resentment". Because the NPC is a troll and lies to you. I resent that NPC so much for not giving me a daily +12 orb.
    ​​
  • zoner112012
    edited August 2015
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

xys3ekS.png
    Now you see why it's called the "House of Resentment". Because the NPC is a troll and lies to you. I resent that NPC so much for not giving me a daily +12 orb.
    ​​

PWdatabase says if you have 41 of them you can use them to summon a dragon so who knows....the real question now is is this a new daily or is this just an event thing PWI is doing.

Edit: seems it is a limited number of entries into it also. After so many people do it it says "max number of instances reached"
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • asterelle
    edited August 2015
    Options

xys3ekS.png

PWdatabase says if you have 41 of them you can use them to summon a dragon so who knows....the real question now is is this a new daily or is this just an event thing PWI is doing.

PWDB doesn't show any quest that needs 41 of them. It's just some stupid troll text that they changed to make sure people wouldn't take this item seriously.
    ​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    imo, this seems similar to the other quests like the Autumn Lady one or w/e so I could easily just see this as being for some kind of title. Granted, the title thing doesn't pop up and I don't know if there's any titles still unaccounted for, but ehhh...​​
  • zoner112012
    Options

xys3ekS.png

PWDB doesn't show any quest that needs 41 of them. It's just some stupid troll text that they changed to make sure people wouldn't take this item seriously.
    ​​

Actually it does..but on the original item of the pwdatabase pack. Here is the pack: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43427

Here is the 12 star orb that is supposed to come in it: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43428
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options

xys3ekS.png

Actually it does..but on the original item of the pwdatabase pack. Here is the pack: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43427

Here is the 12 star orb that is supposed to come in it: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43428

There is still no quest that requires 41 of them.
    It only shows you where this item comes from and this is this pack.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    pwi is just late with their jokes. 41 = month/day
  • zoner112012
    Options
    If this IS an April Fools joke it's a bit sad xD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    i'm just waiting for you smart people to figure it out and does it even refine and who is going to try it on there +11
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    It's a needed material to make 13* orbs, they just haven't added the recipe to the Jewelcraftsmen.

On another note, it ought to be interesting to see if any PvP'ers will get banned for trying to abuse the quest to get unaware victims for them to kill when they exit the instance. AoE auto-turns them pink named pk set.
  • ginz0rz
    ginz0rz Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    It's worth noting that doing the "troll quest" also gives 1 mil experience, 200k spirit, a primordial blood, 2 radiant shards, 10 teleport stones and 2 holy pills. All useful freebies.
    1ezxbxy38vwa.jpg
  • asterelle
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »

Ahh good catch on the 4/1. That was the original date of the quest.

BTW you can do a town teleport from that Miss room and enter Hidden Dragon Den. Enter the red teleport after that to go to the beginning. The instance seems perfectly functional so get a squad together and have fun.
    ​​
  • zeldadoerak
    zeldadoerak Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options

BTW you can do a town teleport from that Miss room and enter Hidden Dragon Den. Enter the red teleport after that to go to the beginning. The instance seems perfectly functional so get a squad together and have fun.
    ​​

You can get as far as digging the 6 chains, but after that you have to talk to some NPCs to reach the next layer of the dungeon. Currently the HDD quests are lvl150+ (according to the pwdatabase atleast) and thus it cant be done.

It used to be one of the most fun dungeons in my opinion, it would be nice if they could fix it so people can run it again.
    Post edited by zeldadoerak on
  • zoner112012
    Options

​​

Wouldn't that be abusing the bug seeing as how they closed that instance?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    Anyone know the required level for the Inner hate/ house of resentment quests?​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    61725195.jpg​​        
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Is there something nice in HDD? Rewards? Drop? when not im not going to bother​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »
    Is there something nice in HDD? Rewards? Drop? when not im not going to bother

We can't run the actual instance because it was removed.
    As in... there's something still there as you could see yesterday, but you can't enter it to run it.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• fairyshaeth
    fairyshaeth Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »
    Anyone know the required level for the Inner hate/ house of resentment quests?​​

30+
  • darky26
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Such a hilarious quest! I love it! :smiley:

Yesterday I got a monster called Internet Shadow, that kept on repeating "I'll bump you from the server". XD So funny!

Thank you PWI!
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    im just wondering who has 41 empty slots to try and save these things even with expanded inventory, because they dont stack...ima gonna haha so hard to find out people deleted stuff they were saving just to put these things in their safe to find out they got fooled by pw >:)
    banner01.jpg
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    Yea I know, its like wtf, they need to stack because thats a lot of orbs. I'd be happy even if it were like 10 a stack.