Items equipped to lower Mark of Might-slot disappeared

Options
So, as star chart-slot took over one Mark of Might-slot(we had 2 of them) the items equipped to that slot (Spirit Coins mostly) have disappeared as the result.

Just to let you know.
​​
4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My spirit coin was in the top slot and also disappeared, I think it just expired. Since pretty much everyone was pretty much equally affected it doesn't really matter. It doesn't have much function in pve
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    I was wondering if they disappeared from other slots too, very interesting.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    This ish actually a very weird bug. The item that was in the second Mark of Might-slot seems to still be in effect though that slot doesn't really exist anymore. On her APS-barb Kitty had the newbie speed buff-item in lower slot and the speed buff skill still shows up in Item skills.tiger-16.gif​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    This ish actually a very weird bug. The item that was in the second Mark of Might-slot seems to still be in effect though that slot doesn't really exist anymore. On her APS-barb Kitty had the newbie speed buff-item in lower slot and the speed buff skill still shows up in Item skills.tiger-16.gif
    They didnt actually remove that slot. The thing is still equipped your character, it's just not visible in the UI any more. It's probably still usable if someone were to modify the UI in their client (though there hasn't been much need of having a second might slot).​​
  • vertgod
    vertgod Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    This ish actually a very weird bug. The item that was in the second Mark of Might-slot seems to still be in effect though that slot doesn't really exist anymore. On her APS-barb Kitty had the newbie speed buff-item in lower slot and the speed buff skill still shows up in Item skills.tiger-16.gif[/color]
    They didnt actually remove that slot. The thing is still equipped your character, it's just not visible in the UI any more. It's probably still usable if someone were to modify the UI in their client (though there hasn't been much need of having a second might slot).

This is something I've been wondering about because on occasion you will have two items that need to share that slot, like spirit coins and that blessing buff from packs. The character info UI keeps getting expanded, I wish they would do the same for the gear slots. I also think auto-pot should be something you can equip instead of having it hanging out in your inventory but that probably just makes too much sense.​​
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.