7 year anniversary! Hopes / fears / predictions / general discussion!

13»

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="sylenthunder">
    <blockquote class="Quote UserQuote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/pwi/profile/cococya">cococya</a> wrote: <a href="/pwi/discussion/comment/12701688#Comment_12701688" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div>
    <div class="QuoteText">At this point I'd settle for a CM that actually communicates with us and addresses our concerns.</div>
    </blockquote>
    First we need to find one....</blockquote>

Yeah, what I meant was we really need a new CM, and a good one would be best.​​
    DeffyNature
  • dannyj147
    dannyj147 Posts: 13 Arc User
    6 days late already *sigh*
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    dannyj147 said:

6 days late already *sigh*

Pretty sure its "always" been 2nd week of the August, not first. We hopefully get some info on it tonight :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    Hopes? That the forum would have been made more serviceable. It's still horrible.

Fears? They merged servers a few years too late. Visiting my old server felt nothing like Lost City or Sanctuary, two servers I had a good bit of time on.

Predictions? I'm surprised that this place is still here.

Desire would be to have an old school PWI server, pre Hyper Frost. But I probably wouldn't play that anyway.
  • naktinuke
    naktinuke Posts: 13 Arc User
    even after maintenance still no word about ani :(
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    What I want for the 7th anniversary? A few bottles of Whisk(e)y near my computer and running random BH's for others in 'drunkmode'*. I could redeem some nice bottles of Scapa, Laphroaig, Glenfiddich or Bunnahabhain. o:) No, the best thing for 7th anniversary is for people just to QQ on PWI's facebook page about all the stuff they want but don't really need while playing. I would love to read them all.

* = used to be in this state while playing
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    the only word gotten was from my facebook question but nothing sense :( but still gives me some hope it will be soon, hopefully this will be the one thing they wont mess up horribly.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    honestly , id love to see alot of the basic stuff required to play the game normally .

be it charms, a fly, a ride , pstones , some c packs , some card packs , i dont really care at all, nor do i need that kind of stuff in my current state of the game. BUT id like to see such gifts, for all the new/low geared/casual ppl out there.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Well its kind of sad that they not even mention anything.

Its their 7. years anniversary and thats a pretty long time, dont they want to celebrate that with the players who still care? :/​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    ud need a cm that cares .. and for a cm that cares, it kinda needs a cm in the first place