Stormbringer and bms LOL please...

Options
cashmoneyhero
cashmoneyhero Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
Listen am so pissed atm, I feel like pwi is trolling me for God sakes. YOUR TELLING ME YOUR GONNA MAKE BLADE MASTERS STRONGER. Omg where do I start... We have Josd (jades of steady defense) bms all over the server after the merge, I speak from the view point of an assassin we are like the strongest class and we have hard time dropping them, this is so stupid " do you even brain cells" you guys have no idea what you have made bms since they have marrow and paralyze , and then you make storm bringers who run to china during a battle while dealing out damage on the way there,this is stupidity I don't even 1v1 with those sad excuses of a class why should I chase someone to china, and guess what LOOOOOOL they have spell purify , am 100% sure the people dealing with the pvp aspect of this game are mentally challenged. This is so stupid like really?​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Your punctuation (or lack thereof) shows your intelligence. I also corrected some of your language. Don't make me have to do that again.

Also, I wouldn't call assassins the strongest class.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Mhm, let me see. BMs are great altho it is crystal clear that they've been talking about both new classes obviously. So its Duskblade and Stormbringer. Tell me what you want but I highly believe that Stormbringers Purify Spell was nerfed. Just look at my videos...when I compare how often purify Spell gets triggered when I hit other casters like once or twice and sometimes I have like 3 sins and an archer on me and it just doesnt trigger. So Annoying. Could be my bad luck tho.

BMs could need a few more "unable to miss" skills while we are at it. BMs are not too strong. They are one of the classes that are just about right with the exception of missing every 2nd hit on nearly anything that isn't Arcane.

Do Storms and Duskblades need to get stronger? Well maybe. There are certain classes which got loads more advantages over other classes like Sins and Psys but especially Psys at endgame. Soul of Silence is the only thing in this game that really needs a nerf badly or in other words, give it a CD. Every 8-10 seconds would be just perfect. Try killing an Endgame Psy with any caster (that is not a cleric, cause with clerics it's just rediculously easy) with the new def charms...The Amount of luck needed to win...oh my gosh!

Besides that...it's no news that Storms and Dusks will get their Primal Skills with the next update. So people already knew whats coming at them. Imho it only makes them a bit stronger. Dusks only seem broken in 1on1 and the Storms true strenght is mass-PvP (altho using an Occult Ice genie makes any non-Tidal/purify Spell class a joke to fight in 1on1 :D ah heck as long as you are buffed even Sins are a joke, a massive one for Storms).

You people always act as if it is so easy to balance out the game. Just like the people that are crying for a powerup for archer, like paralyze and stuff. Those people are not thinking about the consequences. Seriously. If they would just replace stunning arrows "stun" with paralyze it would break the game completely without any means to get rid of paralyze or at least the way it works now. No caster would have a slightest chance vs Archer anymore if they would get a 4-5 second paralyze. I agree that archer need more CC. But no paralyze. Give them another 3-4 second stun, that would be ok-ish or rather leave them as they are.
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    I speak from the view point of an assassin we are like the strongest class and we have hard time dropping them, this is so stupid " do you even brain cells" This is so stupid like really?

Any ways its basically what joe said above​​
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Tell me what you want but I highly believe that Stormbringers Purify Spell was nerfed. Just look at my videos...when I compare how often purify Spell gets triggered when I hit other casters like once or twice and sometimes I have like 3 sins and an archer on me and it just doesnt trigger. So Annoying. Could be my bad luck tho.
    Just want to say it could be possible. Now I don't have r9 on my stormbringer to test it myself, but there IS different versions of purify spell. They could have put the lesser chance one on stormbringers weapon by accident or purpose.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It was just bad luck I'd say. In a 1v1 with a Stormbringer I saw the weapon proc'ing so much it was ridiculous xD. Constantly purifying debuffs and combos. It was lucky day for the Stormbringer then.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    The announcement is confusing the terms "Duskblade" and "Blademaster". Duskblades are getting a particularly massive buff in the expansion which has been discussed in detail for a couple months.​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Suppose the dusks getting a boost doesn't really matter, it only breaks 1vs1s further, and 1vs1 balance in this game is laughable anyway. Dusks don't do well in mass pvp, they could do with some stronger defenses for handling a mass brawl. Like sins, they're squishy but they don't have the stealth/evasive buffs.

As for the Storm: That class REALLY should get the range on their spells nerfed as a counterbalance to being able to cast on the run. Greatest range plus greatest mobility is very harsh on the melee classes.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Suppose the dusks getting a boost doesn't really matter, it only breaks 1vs1s further, and 1vs1 balance in this game is laughable anyway. Dusks don't do well in mass pvp, they could do with some stronger defenses for handling a mass brawl. Like sins, they're squishy but they don't have the stealth/evasive buffs.
    But they DO have stealth and a lolYouCanSeeMeButNotTargetNorHitMeWithAoESpells skill, but you right about the mass pvp thing.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105