The July Lucky Tokens?

asurin
asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
So, I logged in, and for the first time since the start of this month, I ended up with a couple of letters. One had three scrolls to give me exp and spirit. The other has 5 July Lucky Tokens. There's a time limit on the tokens, but I don't know what to use them on. Can someone explain please?
FoxyGR.gif

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    You don't use the tokens, just keep them if you want a chance to win something.
    If I'm correct you should have recieved 15 in total via ingame mail by now but you need more!

In short: you need a minimum of 80 July Lucky Tokens to enter a raffle where you can win a Dragon Shocker Pack or have to get more for some 'better' items (lame items if it's on me). How to get them is easy: spend lots of Dollars to get gold and buy items from the Boutique - sponsoring PWE's employees is always a good thing to do. o:)
    If you have 80 to 144 tokens (in the news written as 110 tokens) you have a chance to win the Dragon Shocker Pack (unlimited chances to recieve 1 pack) but the chance to win anything else is low.

Information of the midsummer-crazy-collection can be found on arcgames.com.

• asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    You don't use the tokens, just keep them if you want a chance to win something.
    If I'm correct you should have recieved 15 in total via ingame mail by now but you need more!

In short: you need a minimum of 80 July Lucky Tokens to enter a raffle where you can win a Dragon Shocker Pack or have to get more for some 'better' items (lame items if it's on me). How to get them is easy: spend lots of Dollars to get gold and buy items from the Boutique - sponsoring PWE's employees is always a good thing to do. o:)
    If you have 80 to 144 tokens (in the news written as 110 tokens) you have a chance to win the Dragon Shocker Pack (unlimited chances to recieve 1 pack) but the chance to win anything else is low.

Information of the midsummer-crazy-collection can be found on arcgames.com.

Thank you very much.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • kryzzly
    kryzzly Posts: 3 Arc User
    so its a cash shopper event as usual