Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Options

Comments

• nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    Options
    Agreed, running codes so short does nothing but turn people off to this game.

R5xBZdgm is dead
    qocTSUUP is dead
    U4hY3pnV is dead
    wcmol6LD is dead

Yet, codes before them are still active. How exactly does that happen?

This makes no sense and is extremely frustrating that a simple code system can't be properly delivered.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    Options
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    Agreed, running codes so short does nothing but turn people off to this game.

R5xBZdgm is dead
    qocTSUUP is dead
    U4hY3pnV is dead
    wcmol6LD is dead

Yet, codes before them are still active. How exactly does that happen?

This makes no sense and is extremely frustrating that a simple code system can't be properly delivered.

for who dont know the codes series are 10 and have 1 day expire literally 24hrs so kalyst said redem fast and get ready for codes like 1 o 2 weeks before they public u guys bother when she said that with enought time and i think was good pill baby code only 24 hrs ppl loves abuse of them so its good tbh
  • nub28#9537
    nub28#9537 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    R5xBZdgm
    is not supposed to be dead coz expiry is 10-21-2017
    but it expired along with other codes.

lol the only time you wont be able to input codes is when YOU ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.
    try to input codes while ur doing fws or something. hahaha. you actually have to afk. and you wont be able to do something. might be code if there was a way to input codes while you are playing the game like just typing on chat like this "/code R5xBZdgm activate" then poof. easy hahaha.. that is a plus.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    nub29#9671 wrote: »
    R5xBZdgm
    expiry was supposed to be 10-21-2017
    maybe error or something?

how do you exactly abuse bound items on alt? hahaha
    the reason why they bounded it coz in order to avoid abuse.

can somebody confirm if that code is indeed dead or im just having a bad imagination.

People have made like 20-30 accounts just for the free TT99 gears. Upgrading them into G15 makes them tradable, and a lot of people abuse that for profit. And yes, I actually know people who do that, I'm not just throwing random numbers. Just today I had someone in my squad admit they made 23 pill baby alts.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    K5mQoUS7

Expires : 10/03/2017

Contains the following items :

Good Luck Gift Pack x1

War Front Warrior Supply Ticket x1

War Front Blessing Gift Box x1

Ancient Gift x5

Demon/Sage Event Card x1

• uchijawar
    Options
    R5xBZdgm

can somebody confirm if that code is indeed dead or im just having a bad imagination.

People have made like 20-30 accounts just for the free TT99 gears. Upgrading them into G15 makes them tradable, and a lot of people abuse that for profit. And yes, I actually know people who do that, I'm not just throwing random numbers. Just today I had someone in my squad admit they made 23 pill baby alts.
    ​​

yes actually ppl abuse of the code and much better if the pill baby code isnt longer live 24 hrs is more than enought for who needed each time pill code is for 1 month o longer u see fsp coins low price many of these pill ppl making fail squads of aeu and eu now with the nice update of both so Kalyst did the right with short duration
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R5xBZdgm

​​

You sure of that? Cause it sounds like abusing a bug, what is bound should stay bound, the only items I heard not being like that are high end tomes, which again seems like a bug too but there isnt really means for abusing those. Then again you got 6 armor pieces and I`d say you save at most 10m per piece of gear, resulting into 60m profit per toon. Then you have to reduce whatever the costs of leveling tailoring is, which I imagine is somewhere ~5-10m.

In short doesnt sound like worth it as the coin isnt even quaranteed, you`d have to sell those armor pieces. But I would like to see GMs investigate the matter as thats definitely abusing a bug. Well maybe not a bug but definitely abusing mechanic not working as intended.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • implode
    implode Posts: 83 Arc User
    Options
    People have made like 20-30 accounts just for the free TT99 gears. Upgrading them into G15 makes them tradable, and a lot of people abuse that for profit. And yes, I actually know people who do that, I'm not just throwing random numbers. Just today I had someone in my squad admit they made 23 pill baby alts.[/color]​​
    I don't think its entirely as simple as that? To upgrade the gear to s1/s2 so it becomes tradeable, you have to have tailor 6 / blacksmith 6 on that char. I think if you send it to alt on an account with someone with tailor 6 / blacksmith 6 then you can probably send it through account stash, but getting those crafting skills and the account stash stone all costs money.

So yeah I know people who do do all this but just saying, its probably not as easy to abuse as you are all making it sound.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options

Welp, pwi again giving packs we cant use if we already used in the past.

Would be fun to know before we redeem.
    Once again thank you for nothing pwi.
  • aceklp#5634
    aceklp#5634 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    implode wrote: »
    People have made like 20-30 accounts just for the free TT99 gears. Upgrading them into G15 makes them tradable, and a lot of people abuse that for profit. And yes, I actually know people who do that, I'm not just throwing random numbers. Just today I had someone in my squad admit they made 23 pill baby alts.[/color]​​
    I don't think its entirely as simple as that? To upgrade the gear to s1/s2 so it becomes tradeable, you have to have tailor 6 / blacksmith 6 on that char. I think if you send it to alt on an account with someone with tailor 6 / blacksmith 6 then you can probably send it through account stash, but getting those crafting skills and the account stash stone all costs money.

So yeah I know people who do do all this but just saying, its probably not as easy to abuse as you are all making it sound.

Exactly. Upgrading to G15 requires lvl6 tailor/blackmsith skills and even then can only be put in an account stash. They're not tradable at all. I made a full set of G15 for my Seeker last time they did this and the forge produced bound gear.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    The TT99 becomes stashable when you relog. Tradable when you upgrade to nirvana as long as you have not equipped.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    R5xBZdgm

You sure of that? Cause it sounds like abusing a bug, what is bound should stay bound, the only items I heard not being like that are high end tomes, which again seems like a bug too but there isnt really means for abusing those. Then again you got 6 armor pieces and I`d say you save at most 10m per piece of gear, resulting into 60m profit per toon. Then you have to reduce whatever the costs of leveling tailoring is, which I imagine is somewhere ~5-10m.

In short doesnt sound like worth it as the coin isnt even quaranteed, you`d have to sell those armor pieces. But I would like to see GMs investigate the matter as thats definitely abusing a bug. Well maybe not a bug but definitely abusing mechanic not working as intended.

I don't know if it's a bug, but as long as you don't equip the TT99, you can upgrade it into a perfectly tradable G15 set. I don't know about the profit either, as I haven't bothered to look into it, I just know it's a thing cause I've had friends do that last time they gave a pill code, and they are doing it again. Same reason why G15 price has dropped from like 20m+ to 10-15m during last giveaway. One thing I'm sure of is that people make a butt load of accounts just for those pills, whichever their intentions may be
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • uchijawar
    Options
    btw ppl we are in the #9 of codes right? so we need 1 more? o am i wrong?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    i thought we were on 9
    K5mQoUS7

Contains the following items :

Good Luck Gift Pack x1 War Front Warrior Supply Ticket x1 War Front Blessing Gift Box x1 Ancient Gift x5 Demon/Sage Event Card x1 or is this code 8?
  • nub28#9537
    nub28#9537 Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    lol ... yeah i will level my crafting to 6 coz its really worth it. .... nah. ..
    I DONT PERSONALLY BUY BOUND GEARS COZ WHATS THE USE? I CAN JUST BUY 1 REFINED LUNAR MUCH CHEAPER THAN FREAKIN TT ARMORS.
    I CURRENTLY HAVE 3 MAIN TOONS. 1 SIN, 1 DB, 1ARCHER, rb2 sage 105, THEY ALL HAVE 1 SET OF ARMORS.
    g16+9 with citrine.....
    i wont buy a freakin 45m armor just to do bh.

i dont multi on this dumb game.

what you said only works on "GAMES THAT HAS HEALTHY NOOB POPULATION.

now that FS is totally GONE now... people who buys bound gear is non existent now..
    which means.... selling your bound gears will most likely pile up like that armor girl who sells tt armors since july. she still has 8 sets of la gears she keeps rotating each day . selling. hahaha nobody is buying .

gl if your trying to gain money from that.

mats cost around 35k - oil and up .
    people are currently lazy to farm them mats.
    currently i only see 1 catshop that sells leather and whatnot. people who used to sell this things are currently gone.
    100 set of mats = 3.5m
    unless you are a god of 2 star requirements. you will most likely spend around 300-400 mats.
    math dont lie.
    but number of noobs online is much accurate than math.,
    so you compute in your head.

currently blacksmith training and tailor cost around 15g each. 75m each gold @5m
    considering cost and what not.
    pwi made sure that COST> Profit.
    gl to everybody trying to gain something from codes hahaha. you really need it.

BTW the last code is awesome
    +1 to kalyst for the ancient gift x5
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you, Kalyst, for the 5 ancient gifts! They are perfect for my barb that needs to advance in his sky levels!
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    lol maybe should check codes count i'm only getting 8 i think i missed one somewhere
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    i bet you its code with out the # on it
  • ekclypse
    ekclypse Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Quit whining.
    Post edited by ekclypse on
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Thank-you for the codes. Always appreciated.
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Options
    Huh?
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    For the Ancient Gifts, how long are they effective for?
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    1 hour
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I mentioned this in another thread, but the warfront one was meant to be short lived and I wanted to make sure people got their codes before any possible code service interruptions.

We were moving offices and we had interruptions in internal services, so this was a big concern of mine! Which unfortunately translated into that code being "shorter" than the other 9 Days' codes.

I hope the last one of the series was one players enjoy!

Now...to look forward to next years' Anniversary!
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Or, the Xmas sales, anyway.
  • ensarek
    ensarek Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    Did this code K5mQoUS7 terminate early? I tried at several different times hours apart on the 3rd and it wouldn't redeem it?
  • galfe#3408
    galfe#3408 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for all codes:D
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    THANK YOU kalystconquerer Hugs
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    A suggestion for the good luck pack that currently requires 20 slots just to open, it would be nice if that particular pack was split into two packs to make it easier to crack. I personally had to do a lot of rearranging and had to get rid of quite a few items I would have liked to keep just to make room for that massive pack, when some of the items ended up combining with other items after I freed the room to open it leaving 4-6 spaces free in my bag. Had 9 or 10 spaces free after equipping a couple of the charms and the cosmetic stuff, and npcing that guppy egg that I've probably gotten enough for all of my characters to have atleast 2 of them from past events.

For example, it would be helpful to be split between two packs of 10, perhaps putting some of the stuff that would be more useful for lower levels, like the silver charms, mystical/holy pills, teleport items in one and the gold charms, food items, auto stones, shop/smiley items into another. Another reason for splitting it up is a lot of lower lvl players that haven't been able to or can't afford to expand their bags right away, might not have the room to even open it. It's been a while but thinking the starting bag only had 3 or 4 rows to start with, and bank 2 rows with no cupboard or fashion bag, which wouldn't leave much room for stuff they wanted or needed to keep.
This discussion has been closed.