Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Options

Comments

• sylhoul
    sylhoul Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    *sneaks in*

How has everyone's Anniversary been so far? We hope you've been enjoying it so far!

We've doubled up on today's "9 Days of Codes" and are delivering some supplies for your Homesteads and Dragonbreath Weapons!

9 Days of Codes # 3

Code : nvzXrQIR
    Expiration Date : 09/25/2017

Contents
    x5 Blood Spirit Stone
    x5 Gold-plated Iron
    x5 Ether Jade

9 Days of Codes # 4

Code : 5Daq3fcs
    Expiration Date : 09/25/2017

Contents
    x5 Minor Homestead Supply Bag
    x5 Major Homestead Supply Bag
    x1 Professional Designgraph

-PLEASE READ-

*Important Notes About Codes*
    • Code is only redeemable once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    • Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.

2 codes that most people did not see.
    i was online for 16hrs. this code did not appear on wc. lol
    i think a lot of people missed this.

Dude. These codes were posted on this thread on the 22nd and didn't expire til the 25th. You had the better part of 3 days to find it and enter it. Honestly, I've been checking this thread daily. I'd suggest doing the same.
  • sylhoul
    Options
    Dawnglory. Can't redeem the code. Internal server error.
    My wife had the same problem. This usually just means you have to exit out of ARC and restart it so it can update.

• sylhoul
    Options
    My wife had the same problem. This usually just means you have to exit out of ARC and restart it so it can update.

• sylhoul
    Options

My wife had the same problem. She exited completely out of ARC, restarted it so that ARC itself could update and that fixed it.
  • sylhoul
    Options
    Sorry about the repeats above. I kept getting an error that it couldn't find the thread and it looks like that got triple posted. My apology.
  • sylhoul
    Options
    In response to some earlier comments - I'd like to not get skinned alive for handing out free Dragon Orb Oceans!

We can set very strict redeem limits or just makes super short lived for things like that, but of course, there's always someone who's going to miss it, or have issues redeeming it etc.

Don't worry, we still have 5 more codes to go ;)

Haha. Yeah I can somehow see that not going over well with the higher ups.

On a related note, since we do have 5 codes to go and 4 days left in the month, are several of them going to be stacked on the last day or something? I'd like to not miss out on the grand finale. :smile:
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    9 Days of Codes - # 7

Code - R5xBZdgm

Redeem - 1 time per account

Expiration Date - 10/21/2017

Contents
    • Dreamchaser Pack Ticket x1
    • Hyper EXP Stone Ticket x1
    • Training Esoterica Ticket x1

-PLEASE READ-

*Important Notes About Codes*
    • Code is only redeemable once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    • Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.

Have you found the other two codes today yet? :)
  • makemelag
    makemelag Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    9 days of codes - #6

Expiration Date : 9/29/2017
    Code : qocTSUUP
    Contains the following items :
    Shinning Pill Ticket x5
    Blinking Poultice Ticket x5
    God’s Tea Ticket x2
    Shadow Binder Powder Ticket x2
    Calmness Dew Ticket x2
    Sutra Power Orb Ticket x1

9 days of codes - #5

wcmol6LD

Maiden Kiss Chest, 20 Event Gold and Heroic Chests!
  • shaman203
    shaman203 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    From facebook

9 Days of Codes #8
    Code : U4hY3pnV

Contains the following Items :

Dragon Orb Pack
    War Front Supply Pack
    Demon/Sage Event Card

War Front Supply Crate which grants an item to boost you to 100 if you are not Reawakened, and another item that can boost you to 100 but only if you are Reawakened one time
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Please DO be careful with this code! We've gotten tickets in the past with players who redeem on the wrong characters or people who didn't realize the Dragon Orbs from the packs can only be used on bound gear.

So if you see codes being posted in World Chat, make SURE you check the source of the code and the contents!

Do to the mix of items in this one (and due to some of our code services potentially not functioning as intended tomorrow), this will only live for today only and will expire on the 29th, if you missed seeing the expiration date on the FB post, since it bears repeating!

The FB post went live at 11:59PM last night, so this one lives it's full day :) Make sure you grab it on the character you need it to go on while you can!
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    shaman203 wrote: »
    From facebook

9 Days of Codes #8

Dragon Orb Pack
    War Front Supply Pack
    Demon/Sage Event Card

War Front Supply Crate which grants an item to boost you to 100 if you are not Reawakened, and another item that can boost you to 100 but only if you are Reawakened one time

rb1 pill also works on a RB2 toon.

It will however not bring you from 1 to 100 completely, since the exp boost is only 3.5x compared to 4x on rb1.
    (Should end up 98 or 99)
  • fishysticksyum#2708
    Options
    From facebook

9 Days of Codes #8
    does it expire at the start of the 29th or end(midnight)?
  • autumnr4in85
    autumnr4in85 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had a big problem redeeming one code on ARC. (Code : U4hY3pnV)
    I got several messages, server is busy, couldn't send the item try later, I even got a message that I successfully redeemed it, but when I went to the page with the redeemed codes, it wouldn't show there, meaning it hasn't been redeemed. 0_o

I logged out of Arc, logged back in, e.t.c. But it wouldn't work.

As these codes have a time limited access, I realized that soon, I wouldn't be able to redeem it. Therefore I went to this page:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    Luckily it worked.

I'm posting this for people having issues with redeeming codes on Arc like me. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, and I'll edit/remove my post.
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i think this Aniversary is nice but would be epic with 1 o 2 dragon orb +10 no pack directly the item and for only 12 hrs live code o so that would be awesome if by first time we have that xD
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    I'm not able to redeem that War Front suply pack from the 8th code (no quest at the promotion agent it sends me to) . Could it be that it's a one time only use item? (I might have gotten it in the past).
  • coinsrus
    Options
    caror wrote: »
    I'm not able to redeem that War Front suply pack from the 8th code (no quest at the promotion agent it sends me to) . Could it be that it's a one time only use item? (I might have gotten it in the past).

Yes
  • alexataylor
    alexataylor Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Please DO be careful with this code! We've gotten tickets in the past with players who redeem on the wrong characters or people who didn't realize the Dragon Orbs from the packs can only be used on bound gear.

has the issue of the items that make a character lvl 100 not working on Nightshades been fixed? I haven't redeemed it yet and would like to make sure before I do
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    This code does work on nightshades. It's only the blessing of celestial vale one that doesn't. At least if i remember correctly.
  • coinsrus
    Options
    justdax wrote: »
    This code does work on nightshades. It's only the blessing of celestial vale one that doesn't. At least if i remember correctly.

Probably right, a friend just used it on his Duskblade and it worked fine.
  • listignacht
    listignacht Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    From facebook

9 Days of Codes #8

Dragon Orb Pack
    War Front Supply Pack
    Demon/Sage Event Card

only problem i see here is the fact that since my charater ws lvl 20 when i got it I did not get the geographic map and now have to fly to every place for the teleports to click in. and many others are asking in chat how to open up the map also.
  • eveenelforo
    eveenelforo Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    I am starting to HATE this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    last code i bet it will be chocolate no seriously there actually candy chocolate in this game http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18728 best code ever lol
  • unta3ed
    unta3ed Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options

So if you see codes being posted in World Chat, make SURE you check the source of the code and the contents!

Do to the mix of items in this one (and due to some of our code services potentially not functioning as intended tomorrow), this will only live for today only and will expire on the 29th, if you missed seeing the expiration date on the FB post, since it bears repeating!

The FB post went live at 11:59PM last night, so this one lives it's full day :) Make sure you grab it on the character you need it to go on while you can!

I know it is full day since it went live, but the timestamp isnt fair for people in different time zone. please extend this for 1 more day since it should be posted on the 28th, instead of 27th 11:59PM
  • sarraps
    sarraps Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options

I did exactly this... Got the code on the wrong alt. :P No worries, my main account only has an alt-seeker on it that isn't RB yet, and I don't think I'll ever really play it, anyway. My sin is 103, now, though, at least.
  • herbage
    herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, expiration time is so stupidy short. I noticed this code on 28th evening, since i was in bed decided to redeem it at the work. So, today at 29th trying to redeem it and already expired? What is this? Many abused this on so many alts, and the ones who need it, can`t get it since not playing this 24/7. This is really sad! :(
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    herbage wrote: »
    Yeah, expiration time is so stupidy short. I noticed this code on 28th evening, since i was in bed decided to redeem it at the work. So, today at 29th trying to redeem it and already expired? What is this? Many abused this on so many alts, and the ones who need it, can`t get it since not playing this 24/7. This is really sad! :(

This is exactly why codes like those need to be short. A lot of people abuse it for alts, and the longer it stays active, the more people get the chance to abuse it. I know some people who actually meant to use it with good intentions missed it, but there's not much to be done in those situations. It's hard to please everyone, as everyone got their own real life schedule, which is more or less busy. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, life goes on
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • edijs
    edijs Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options

This is exactly why codes like those need to be short. A lot of people abuse it for alts, and the longer it stays active, the more people get the chance to abuse it. I know some people who actually meant to use it with good intentions missed it, but there's not much to be done in those situations. It's hard to please everyone, as everyone got their own real life schedule, which is more or less busy. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, life goes on
    ​​

Cmon, running code for few hours is ridiculous. <--Also missed the code

• bratva#8121
    bratva#8121 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options

​​

Cant say more, agreed.

• nub29#9671
    nub29#9671 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    R5xBZdgm
    expiry was supposed to be 10-21-2017
    maybe error or something?

how do you exactly abuse bound items on alt? hahaha
    the reason why they bounded it coz in order to avoid abuse.

can somebody confirm if that code is indeed dead or im just having a bad imagination.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Time codes don't bother me especially when they tell you a week a so what there planing and letting you know ahead of time that there time codes lol. I been working 14 hour days and i still manage to get all my codes so i'm guessing with all the instagram and facebooking and snapchat you couldn't check in on your phone at this web page? must of been the selfies lol
This discussion has been closed.