Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    mulier said:

and u gus actually complain about a nbiig input of free event gold into the aconomy? ..... hjead--> wall...

or is it actually a QQ , some ppl abuse codes and get a few <--!!! only a few millions for that work?</p>

i saw a shop in dawnglory selling 30 event gold x100 @20-25m each. not few millions

pwi gms must ban the ip or the mac address of these players

• frostdiener
    frostdiener Posts: 14 Arc User

tuttle said:

It's a glitch that someone discovered.

Did the developers forget to make the "100 Event Gold Ticket" non-tradable?
    If your quest list is full it won't "open" automatically (stupid "quest mechanism" of PWI imo).
    But as far as I know you can't trade the 10/20/50 Event Gold Tickets.

Btw, I'm curious.. for how many coins does 100 event gold sell on your server?
    I'm on TT server and saw never any event gold in any shop.

2nd btw., I'd not buy it... because I woudn't risk my account just for event gold.
    That's exactly what happened. They forgot to put "Unable to be traded." on there. Noticed that when i redeemed mine.

• axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    heero200 said:

xNlmC589 - 100 Event Gold - Expiry Unknown - 1 Per Account.

Notes: Used for Teleport Stones in RoR (Reflection as their is no NPCs inside. (This instance will be removed at a later date)

Confirmed By Heero 04/15/16

Note, this seems to be expired now.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    axel320 wrote: »
    xNlmC589 - 100 Event Gold - Expiry Unknown - 1 Per Account.

Notes: Used for Teleport Stones in RoR (Reflection as their is no NPCs inside. (This instance will be removed at a later date)

Confirmed By Heero 04/15/16

Note, this seems to be expired now.

Will do and yes I did wonder.

Thanks,​​
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    xalyxx said:

mulier said:

and u gus actually complain about a nbiig input of free event gold into the aconomy? ..... hjead--> wall...

or is it actually a QQ , some ppl abuse codes and get a few <--!!! only a few millions for that work?</p>

i saw a shop in dawnglory selling 30 event gold x100 @20-25m each. not few millions

pwi gms must ban the ip or the mac address of these players

ban the ppl buying. they are committing the real crime !!!!111123
  • miyukixhanano
    miyukixhanano Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hiya, is there a new code for 100 event gold for one0use per acc? The current one doesnt work ;( I wanted to use it!
  • heerohex#3018
    Hiya, is there a new code for 100 event gold for one0use per acc? The current one doesnt work ;( I wanted to use it!

Nope, not at the moment.​​
  • merchants
    merchants Posts: 1 Arc User
    LMFAO, i just got the PWI war front supply pack message today, and the code was valid from 22/4 till 23/4....how the ****
  • bruhfire2014
    bruhfire2014 Posts: 10 Arc User
    We would like to inform my dissatisfaction on the arc with the codes , I and many did not win the code of the last day 04/13/2016 for failure to notify the arc with us players , I had a response from them just today day 14/05/2016 and informed me that there is a process that the player has q do to make codes, they should report this to the customer, and how spent the day could not give me the code . They are slow to respond and still speak it to me, dissatisfied and disappointed with the arc now I'm feeling ! sad too

No clarification NEITHER not chat online OR by email . dissatisfied with a bow staff
  • atome5280
    atome5280 Posts: 3 Arc User
    has the loyalty box token code expired ?
    I'm trying to redeem it but all it says is please put a valid code.
    would I need to submit a ticket ?
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    atome5280 said:

has the loyalty box token code expired ?
    I'm trying to redeem it but all it says is please put a valid code.
    would I need to submit a ticket ?

I think that if it was about the code having expired, you'd get the message that this code has expired (something along this line), when redeeming.

Is the account that you try to redeem it, the one with the same email as the email adress that they sent the code to? Codes are unique per account, so if you use the wrong account/email, it won't work I think.

Also do you copy-paste it or type it? Sometimes l, i, O, 0, e.t.c. can be confusing.
  • saenrek
    saenrek Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a way to switch the character in which the loyalty box goes to. I logged into my account via ARC and I redeemed the code and chose the server and then chose which character. But the box went to wrong character. It's still in my characters mail and this was the only account that had this problem all the rest went to the correct characters. Can this be done?
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    saenrek wrote: »
    Is there a way to switch the character in which the loyalty box goes to. I logged into my account via ARC and I redeemed the code and chose the server and then chose which character. But the box went to wrong character. It's still in my characters mail and this was the only account that had this problem all the rest went to the correct characters. Can this be done?

No not possible​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    post removed by poster. @saenrek feel free to send me a message.
    Post edited by burnabybuildings on
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • heerohex#3018

saenrek wrote: »

Yes there is a way. I just got a email response to a ticket about the code. Here's the whole email response (See particularly, #3):
    -Snip-

@burnabybuildings sorry but these should not be discussed on the forums. Pleas would you remove it.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    YOU COULD HAD AT LEAST PARTLY SNIP IT it was very useful info npc box reput in code select correct toon i thought he said?
  • maicondouglas
    maicondouglas Posts: 1 New User
    Sincere Layolt box Token, It does not open , which could be ???
  • laiwaisan
    no new code?
  • heerohex#3018
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    no new code?

not that I know of.​​
  • laiwaisan
    DAMN
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

DAMN

normally unless there is a new code posted, dont expect there to be a new code
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • laiwaisan
    ok
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    There is a new awesome code from the survey monkey facebook event...

QkVK2LDe

You won't want to miss out on this one, it gives a Cerberus Pup ticket...w00t yay! Thanks PWI!
    This really shows how much you care for your loyal player base <3

Note that I am master of sarcasm
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    It's not necessairy to redeem the codes if one doesn't want to. Just saying.

Also other times too that people got codes for equipment for example, people still complained that the price on these items would drop, e.t.c. Other times, that they have offered fashion people complained that they don't like the fashion and that they'd like something else. I've seen people complaining too on mounts and other items that pwi is making them less exclusive and anyone can have them now. In short...Is there really a way for everyone to be happy?...

I personally, I'm happy with all the gifts, thank you! A gift is a gift. ;)
  • heerohex#3018
    kiterunner wrote: »
    There is a new awesome code from the survey monkey facebook event...

QkVK2LDe

You won't want to miss out on this one, it gives a Cerberus Pup ticket...w00t yay! Thanks PWI!
    This really shows how much you care for your loyal player base <3

Note that I am master of sarcasm

QkVK2LDe - Cerberus Pup ticket - Expiry Unknown - Unknown (Most likely 1 per account)
    Notes: Gift from Box Event.
    Confirmed By Heero 06/14/16

Good to go.

Thanks.​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    QkVK2LDe - Cerberus Pup ticket - Expiry Unknown - Unknown (Most likely 1 per account)

Good to go.

Thanks.

Expires on 06/17/16.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    read FB !!!
    We are giving everyone a Cerberus Pup Ticket (Bound) in code form: Here is the code:
    QkVK2LDe
    This code can only be redeemed once per account, and make sure this code is redeemed on the character you want because this item is bound.
    This code expires on Friday June 17th.

• heerohex#3018
    edited June 2016
    sahitan001 wrote: »
    read FB !!!
    We are giving everyone a Cerberus Pup Ticket (Bound) in code form: Here is the code:
    QkVK2LDe
    This code can only be redeemed once per account, and make sure this code is redeemed on the character you want because this item is bound.
    This code expires on Friday June 17th.

I don't use Facebook for a various of reasons and it was stated that if people want this kept up to date they will have to post it. I do not go around looking for new codes or dates to existing ones.

So thanks for the info I Will Update.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2016
    QkVK2LDe - Cerberus Pup ticket - Expiry 06/17/16 - 1 per account

Rubbish double post so taking use of it.

Thanks.​​
  • peach007
    peach007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    how is the pup code expired already? today is 6/17 :(
This discussion has been closed.