PWChina 22/04/2015 Update is coming to PWI or not ??

Comments

• chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Give it time.... we are often up to six months behind on those.

Also, this is not a bug report and does not belong in this section.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    usually our big expansion patches such as this one, happen november/december time frame after the anniversary events take place.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    usually our big expansion patches such as this one, happen november/december time frame after the anniversary events take place.

we actually received the spring event which was released in china after this underwater world patch,
    PWE just skipped this patch lol
    ​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I'm expecting to see this in August, though I'll be away on holidays so I'll miss it if it's released then. I see this more as a content update rather than an expansion, and it's been out in PWCN since April so it's about time we get it here.​​
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    can gm's check this thread pls ??
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    can gm's check this thread pls ??

What exactly do you expect them to do?
    We will get it when Wanmei decides to give it to us. PWE has little say over when that happens. Last time they rushed an expansion, we just got something half-baked and incomplete.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    We'll get it eventually. Just like we will eventually get Nightshade fliers in the event shop..
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • limonazza
    I read some announcement on arc talking about upcoming update this fall plus a tournament, can anyone dig that news up here? Sadly to be able to see forums i need to use mobile 3G net from phone and i cant do it myself... My home net isnt allowing me to check arc forums anymore QQ i dunno why
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    limonazza wrote: »
    I read some announcement on arc talking about upcoming update this fall plus a tournament, can anyone dig that news up here? Sadly to be able to see forums i need to use mobile 3G net from phone and i cant do it myself... My home net isnt allowing me to check arc forums anymore QQ i dunno why
    Are you blocking the redirect with ad block? That also disabled the embedded version. You'd have to disable ad block if you want to see an embedded url.

On topic, we've never missed any pwcn content. It all comes here eventually. The only thing they play around with for our version is to swap in different NPCs / forges and a different boutique. I guess FCC hyper rules were different too for a while. Swapping NPCs can disable entry into some instances like Sunset Valley but they wouldn't be able to prevent entry into a section of the primal map.

As for when we should get it. It could be any week now. The current version of our game which we received like 5 or 6 weeks ago occurred in PWCN 3 weeks before the big expansion.
    ​​
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    asterelle wrote: »
    Are you blocking the redirect with ad block? That also disabled the embedded version. You'd have to disable ad block if you want to see an embedded url.

On topic, we've never missed any pwcn content. It all comes here eventually. The only thing they play around with for our version is to swap in different NPCs / forges and a different boutique. I guess FCC hyper rules were different too for a while. Swapping NPCs can disable entry into some instances like Sunset Valley but they wouldn't be able to prevent entry into a section of the primal map.

As for when we should get it. It could be any week now. The current version of our game which we received like 5 or 6 weeks ago occurred in PWCN 3 weeks before the big expansion.
    ​​

im pretty sure we got content that was released after a couple phases of their big exspansion. so if they arent giving it to us in order i have no faith we will get anything decent , not fcked up even in 6 months. no matter the time frame they give us garbage for the first exspansion and spend the next however months fixing it. give them 2 years to prepare and still it will be the same. and if they were gunna align it with china pointing out the fcc hyper, why do we have pve servers still. get rid of them so all content that comes over is proper. look a TRW or the caravan or the veno instance or or or. come on asty you know better
  • asterelle
    @doods00 We have PVE servers because they are vastly more popular than PVP servers for our region; yes this does break some pvp events. Also I've never talked highly of the chinese devs and generally consider them to be incompetent. Still though it will just be a matter of time until we get this update.​​
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    @doods00 We have PVE servers because they are vastly more popular than PVP servers for our region; yes this does break some pvp events. Also I've never talked highly of the chinese devs and generally consider them to be incompetent. Still though it will just be a matter of time until we get this update.​​

yea i guess being negative doesnt help. just disappointing is all. jsut have to wait and seee >.<
  • limonazza

​​

No i do not and you know whats weird? If i connect my phone to home wireless, my phone wont open the forums aswell... When i switch wireless off and i use 3G, there you go my phone opens the forums... Its just that javascript thing thats not loaded for some reason by my home fiber isp and its quite ridicolous
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin

doods00 wrote: »

yea i guess being negative doesnt help. just disappointing is all. jsut have to wait and seee >.<

Wanna take a bet on when we can get those new things?

• shachou1987
    shachou1987 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    hi guys, i am a new player, is this game still good to play, i mean this game was created back in 2006? is this game still good to go for new players like me? and what is the best/strongest class? thank you.
  • asterelle
    hi guys, i am a new player, is this game still good to play, i mean this game was created back in 2006? is this game still good to go for new players like me? and what is the best/strongest class? thank you.
    Well it's not PWEs biggest game any more and has been somewhat neglected making a lot of the long term players cynical. I'd still try playing through the first 20 or so levels to see if you'd like it. There probably aren't all that many new players these days but maybe there's fun to be had. Pick Stormbringer or Duskblade as those are the newest classes, very strong, and are in high demand for factions.

​​
  • shachou1987
    shachou1987 Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @asterelle said:
    > shachou1987 wrote: »
    >
    > hi guys, i am a new player, is this game still good to play, i mean this game was created back in 2006? is this game still good to go for new players like me? and what is the best/strongest class? thank you.
    >
    >
    >
    > Well it's not PWEs biggest game any more and has been somewhat neglected making a lot of the long term players cynical. I'd still try playing through the first 20 or so levels to see if you'd like it. There probably aren't all that many new players these days but maybe there's fun to be had. Pick Stormbringer or Duskblade as those are the newest classes, very strong, and are in high demand for factions.
    >
    > ​​

i see, thank you asterelle, i just downloaded the game, too many servers? what server is the most populated in us west? or can u suggest the best server and why? thanks alot.
  • asterelle
    i see, thank you asterelle, i just downloaded the game, too many servers? what server is the most populated in us west? or can u suggest the best server and why? thanks alot.

Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary are the most populated and are probably around the same population. Lost City is the largest PVP server (don't go there if you don't know what that is and what drama it involves).

... I'm wondering how your posts are in text mode when the forum defaults to BBCode and gives you no visible control for changing the format. It's a bit strange. Maybe they are messing with the settings.
    ​​
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »

how much we betting? :open_mouth: i'd like to see them in the next 2 weeks.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    @doods00 We have PVE servers because they are vastly more popular than PVP servers for our region; yes this does break some pvp events. Also I've never talked highly of the chinese devs and generally consider them to be incompetent. Still though it will just be a matter of time until we get this update.

Anni, anni, anni, please be anni like I been saying! I will then start my PWE whisperer business and make billions!
    ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • lamb91
    lamb91 Posts: 18 Arc User

[/quote]

i bitterly beg u, to be in this month.

otherwise give us all free S sets.

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I think mintsummer knows something we don't ;D
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    @doods00 We have PVE servers because they are vastly more popular than PVP servers for our region; yes this does break some pvp events. Also I've never talked highly of the chinese devs and generally consider them to be incompetent. Still though it will just be a matter of time until we get this update.

@mintsummer Ok, i'll post the insta-win answer: Soon™​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.