Has anyone ever actually made the ☆☆☆Destroyer?

eirghan
eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
☆☆☆Destroyer

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36488
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36490
Just curious if anyone has ever done it. :o
Post edited by eirghan on

Comments

• teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    G16 Jungle and G16 Warsong? China sure does love their no-life addict requirements. Sadly, I'm pretty sure someone has made it.
    Still, a da.mn fine piece of gear.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    prob not its useless... and how are people using moving pictures in their picture area, sig is the same as alwasy
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    IDK about useless, but only good for people with several toons on one account since R9 ring+r9 belt wouldn't be much more expensive, and would be far more useful...

Edit: No wait... it's 3x of each G16 o.o **** that.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    G16 Jungle and G16 Warsong? China sure does love their no-life addict requirements. Sadly, I'm pretty sure someone has made it.
    Ehh. Jungle stones are really easy to buy for like 2m each. You need 3*6*9 of them so thats just 324m. Thats like the cost of a single JoSD. For the warsong side you can get plenty of inscriptions if you spam FWS and the squad lets you pick those, especially on 2x. With manufacturing fee each of the belts is like 22m. You need 27 of those so that's 594m. Altogether you're looking at 918m for the destroyer belt. Most of that can be bought in a catshop but the inscriptions have to be farmed (although there are marshal badges and the old inscriptions you can still buy).

918m on endgame gear is plenty affordable. That's a lot less than the cost of an unupgraded lvl 7 tome.

Still the question is who would buy it when it means losing around 30 attack levels but gaining lots of mres/pdef and 2500 soulforce when buffed. It probably only makes sense for TW cata barbs / cata clerics / maybe TW BMs.
  • eirghan
    edited July 2015
    Well, it's not so much about if it's clever or "worth it" to farm. More about simply if anyone has.

I'm well aware it's not worth it, exactly. ;)
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • teethewicked
    asterelle wrote: »
    Ehh. Jungle stones are really easy to buy for like 2m each. You need 3*6*9 of them so thats just 324m. Thats like the cost of a single JoSD. For the warsong side you can get plenty of inscriptions if you spam FWS and the squad lets you pick those, especially on 2x. With manufacturing fee each of the belts is like 22m. You need 27 of those so that's 594m. Altogether you're looking at 918m for the destroyer belt. Most of that can be bought in a catshop but the inscriptions have to be farmed (although there are marshal badges and the old inscriptions you can still buy).

918m on endgame gear is plenty affordable. That's a lot less than the cost of an unupgraded lvl 7 tome.

Still the question is who would buy it when it means losing around 30 attack levels but gaining lots of mres/pdef and 2500 soulforce when buffed. It probably only makes sense for TW cata barbs / cata clerics / maybe TW BMs.

918 mil for a single unrefined piece of gear :s
    Alt Army rich people problems.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator

Welcome to endgame, where upgrade costs are looked at in the billions.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • teethewicked
    opkossy wrote: »

Welcome to endgame, where upgrade costs are looked at in the billions.

I know, it's not fun. I've still got T2 on my veno because I can't do Pavilions and my only decent steady income is daily jones, NW and the occasional mirages/cards from BH. It's enough to break even and put a little toward upgrading, but it's still gonna take forever.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • joosii
    joosii Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think the most likely people willing to spend that much is those who are willing to spend to farm R9rrr. Since that set comes with a belt, that would be the less costly option.

• billadama
    billadama Posts: 7 Arc User
    I know, it's not fun. I've still got T2 on my veno because I can't do Pavilions and my only decent steady income is daily jones, NW and the occasional mirages/cards from BH. It's enough to break even and put a little toward upgrading, but it's still gonna take forever.

Swap toons after pavs, defend on ur main then swap to veno if its not your main, most friendly/faction squads are usually open that method provided ur alt doesnt drop like a fly

• eirghan
    edited June 2015
    joosii wrote: »
    I think the most likely people willing to spend that much is those who are willing to spend to farm R9rrr. Since that set comes with a belt, that would be the less costly option.

Yes it has been established that it is not cost effective. This post is only to find out if anyone has made one. NOT if it's cost effective, worth it, etc.

billadama wrote: »
    I know, it's not fun. I've still got T2 on my veno because I can't do Pavilions and my only decent steady income is.....
    Swap toons after pavs, defend on ur main....

Having a "main" isn't even necessary. Every one of us started somewhere (unless it started with the wallet, in which case ignore me) World chat to find a group willing to take you as an extra, or form your own FWS in which others defend pavs for you (if you have enough confidence none of the members will need OP back up). Now days most people are geared enough or have enough RB levels/passives that pavillion defenders are hard to miss. You will get your G16 with determination.

Once you are able to do this selling badge service will be another income

• venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    I actually just finished crafting this belt this afternoon. I had one g16 WS elemental belt I decomposed a bunch of the 1st cast belts (12 mill each)to get warsong souls, then I purchased 162 stones of the jungle for about 900k each
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    ಠ_ಠ ... they are super cheap now wow​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Yea my brother made it on his mystic it's eh okay wish I knew we were getting Chinese Rank 9 belt
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    nulli
    @asterelle
    Don't we play on the same server? Jungle stones were only 600k ea when I bought them a month ago 0_o, even bought enough for a m and p def belt for alts.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    It's a necro demans, Asterelle wrote that a year and a half ago.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    On Twilight Temple Server someone has it, it was like 1 year ago they got it and I completely forgot who the toon was
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
This discussion has been closed.