test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance - 5/12 6AM PDT (Pacific)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Update 11:03 AM PDT: We'll be restarting our shards in a few minutes with an estimated downtime of 10 minutes.

Update 7:52 AM PDT: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 5/12 at 6AM PDT. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours. There are no patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance.

In the meantime, which of the mighty dragons is your favorite? I like Merothrax!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ibohribohr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So LoL won't get fixed...?
  • kehgeldkehgeld Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Neverwinter Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 5/12 at 6AM PDT. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours. There are no patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance.

In the meantime, which of the mighty dragons is your favorite? I like Merothrax!
    I like lostmauth...when the bleep are you bleeping bleebs gonna get off your bleeps and fix the bleeping 50% of end game contentment we can't bleeping access. Also, when exactly are you bleeps gonna do something substantial as far as bleeping fixes an bugs is concerned for bleeps bleeping sake?
  • doffe89doffe89 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015

The dragon which drops loot :p
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kehgeld wrote: »
    I like lostmauth...when the bleep are you bleeping bleebs gonna get off your bleeps and fix the bleeping 50% of end game contentment we can't bleeping access. Also, when exactly are you bleeps gonna do something substantial as far as bleeping fixes an bugs is concerned for bleeps bleeping sake?

You're so cool. Can I tell people I know you?
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    doffe89 wrote: »
    The dragon which drops loot :p

That's NONE for me lol Heck I have Dragon Slayer title on 2 characters and no drops yet, not even Cult of the dragon garb :( drops for me are as rare as a game dev enlisting into the military
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it would be nice to meet one of these dragons with out the frame per second lag..hope you fix the lag this time..also need more content to play we are not PC gamer's we are CONSOLE gamer's we don't like waiting around for stuff if you want the game to succeed then bring us more content and fix the bugs cos there is plenty of more titles out there for the console gamer we not like the pc folk we don't just sit there waiting for things to happen
  • loveofwolvesloveofwolves Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it would be nice to meet one of these dragons with out the frame per second lag..hope you fix the lag this time..also need more content to play we are not PC gamer's we are CONSOLE gamer's we don't like waiting around for stuff if you want the game to succeed then bring us more content and fix the bugs cos there is plenty of more titles out there for the console gamer we not like the pc folk we don't just sit there waiting for things to happen
    i agree wich you lot 60s I know left the game. no new stuff. this game on a course like the RMS Titanic
  • hobo2214hobo2214 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just made an account to let these people know crappy job here. 1.who updates pacific time dont u know u do it EST so u dont have peopl waiting when u get youre bleep together.2what is up with these crappy drop. 3fix the server time out.4THis is a big one give us more portals who wants to run all day to get to Enclave.i will be removing this game u guys have a job to make a great game RIGHT well u should of had this fixed.. Have any of the production team even played the game???????then u will know where u messed up.. and start responding to our concerns u need us remember that look how many other games did good because they thought they would not fail. PLZ show us u like youre job before it ends....
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Lostmauth is my favorite mighty dragon because he is the only one I still need to kill... but haven't been able to since you broke your own game. Have you guys found the problem yet? Huge chunk of missing endgame is causing all my friends to flee to ESO..... and soon I won't have anyone to play Neverwinter with.
  • augustredaugustred Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    @loveofwolves..... They have ppl spending $1K on this game and they make a **** load daily from Xbox alone and they still have PC players so I doubt this game is like the titanic

~ Xemnas ~
  • augustredaugustred Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lostmauth is my favorite mighty dragon because he is the only one I still need to kill... but haven't been able to since you broke your own game. Have you guys found the problem yet? Huge chunk of missing endgame is causing all my friends to flee to ESO..... and soon I won't have anyone to play Neverwinter with.
    lol ESO is a even bigger fail with bugs and glitches. Much luck for your friends
  • anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2015
    Please fix the blocking of the word "Got"
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    augustred wrote: »
    lol ESO is a even bigger fail with bugs and glitches. Much luck for your friends
    Oh trust me... I know. Not even touching it on console because I already made that mistake with their PC release. That's why I'm holding out hope for Neverwinter... just lamenting the fact that this hiccup is causing my friends to abandon ship.
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Hey! Don't use that language in here, please.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Either they are peeved by Game of Thones or they are not a fan of Welsh Coats..
  • smurfysmurf69smurfysmurf69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Update 7:52 AM PDT: Maintenance is complete!

***FORGET DRAGONS***
    ( i really wish when you guys do maintenance you would actually fix the game and not make it any worse. i mean really how did you even get this game on console without testing it? dont get me wrong i love this game ALOT. but its so **** broken. )
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On the one hand why release knew content if it is going to be broken like lostmauth, but if you don't you will lose people to other releases. All of my destiny friends are probably going back if nothing comes out in the next 2 weeks...thats mighty close....*crossing my fingers*
  • babyboop913babyboop913 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't know about anyone else, but I think that it would be nice if we could get Zen without spending real money on it. You know occasionally let some of the other in game currency drop or doing the invocation at the fires sometimes. We also need Enchanted keys for chests that drop. I think many gamers on Xbox One would like this.