test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Maintenance begins at 7AM PDT (Pacific) on March 13, 2014

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Well met, adventurers!

We'll be performing Neverwinter maintenance starting at 7AM PDT (Pacific) on March 13, 2014 (When is it for you?). The downtime ETA is 2.5 hours, but may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

For a full list of today's patch notes, please visit: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3037763

If you wish to discuss the Patch Notes, head here.

Cheers,
Pin

Update 1 (7:03 AM PDT) Maintenance has begun, Patch Notes have been published and the link to them can be found above.
Update 2 (7:37 AM PDT) Maintenance is progressing as planned. Hopefully we'll be able to get everyone back in-game soon.
Update 3 (8:03 AM PDT) Maintenance is ongoing, we'll let everyone know if anything changes with the estimated downtime.
Update 4 (8:55 AM PDT) Doing some final checks and if all goes well, we'll have everything back up shortly.
Update 5 (9:00 AM PDT) Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to Neverwinter!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Derp , daylight savings almost trolled me , glad I checked the time now
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Derp , daylight savings almost trolled me , glad I checked the time now
    LOL Me too... I was like "They are and hour early WTF".... Then a DOH moment when I realized why!
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah; us Europeans are 7 hours behind currently; but means I get longer to play with boyfriend for now! :D
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • chido55chido55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I really hoped for the WHEN IS IT FOR YOU? link are on the patcher XD
    but I guess its heaven call for me to get some rest.
  • korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2,5 hours in middle of best playing time..omg.
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Resolved an issue with a number of items that dropped from the Dwarf King that caused them to be Bind on Pickup. They are once again Bind on Equip. Any currently bound items will not become unbound.

Realy! wow that's bad, I mean the "Any currently bound items will not become unbound." part.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah; us Europeans are 7 hours behind currently; but means I get longer to play with boyfriend for now! :D

And I bet your boyfriend is happy you are away from the game to play with him for another hour. ;)
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rgladiato wrote: »
    And I bet your boyfriend is happy you are away from the game to play with him for another hour. ;)

Definitely!! He loves that his girlfriend is a gamer geek and loves watching her GWF dive in head first and attack the baddies as he is a rogue then he attacks all invisible so we work great as a team.
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    Maintenance has completed. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.