Install Arc
Options

Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Comments

• Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I got Norse Bananas Ride Chekkllin.

Clearly Chekkllin is the name of a new dungeon boss, and he is swarming with Norse bananas.

Sadly all of the Norse Bananas were killed during the recent outbreak of Ragnarok (the bananas were the only actual casualty, apparently Cert wasn't QUITE as fierce as we were led to believe) so we know that isn't it.........

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    "With a first teaser clip, the developers of the online role-playing game Neverwinter present the third free module "Curse of Icewind Dale," the PvP rankings, a matchmaking system and new PvP and PvE campaigns introduced." from the video publishers first comment
  • Options
    geminitrollgeminitroll Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    "With a first teaser clip, the developers of the online role-playing game Neverwinter present the third free module "Curse of Icewind Dale," the PvP rankings, a matchmaking system and new PvP and PvE campaigns introduced." from the video publishers first comment

But the anagram man, THE ANAGRAM!
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Curse of Icewind Dale" doesn't have enough letters in it, nor does it use all of the letters available.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Use all the clues at your disposal, consider these:

It's a 'clue' to the "future of Neverwinter". The Valindra story is wrapped-up, what's next? What was she trying to do in the end? (Resurrect a dragon). This is why I am leaning on two of the words making out "Draken" and "Risen" Backlash can make "Black Ash", so this only leaves me with 'Online" and the only logical thing I could come up with is to split it in two: "Lone" and "In" - hence my guess (opted above in #5)

I'm following the thread to see if anything better comes up, but I have to say it: ummm, nope. (to me, anyway) Hahahah.
  • Options
    tajah23tajah23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2014
    Shes ranked online *WHAT?!?* brick?
  • Options
    nylatlthesecondnylatlthesecond Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So, if the 3rd module is already revealed..what if this is an IC question and it has nothing or very little to do with the next module's name?
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    arsonall82 wrote: »

Please be the Dead Things Collection..........

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There is clearly a typo in the anagram.

Everyone knows that the future of Neverwinter involves Zen, but there is no Z in the anagram.
  • Options
    saturn32saturn32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A Shrine on Black Island.
    -Kren
    maybe? Thanks Zengiah for the island.

Saturn
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i can get "nine hells" and "arena beckons" out of it but... i don't think they have anything to do with the next module.
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The word basilisk is also possible.
    #justsayin
    #invasionbyahoardofbasilisk
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i can get "nine hells" and "arena beckons" out of it but... i don't think they have anything to do with the next module.

Harden Skill In Arena Beckons
  • Options
    tajah23tajah23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2014
    i keep floating back to things like "a black drake has risen" or "ashen drake" but i can't get the "online" part working.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well... Panderus was hinting in the preview patch notes that announcements regarding Module 3 might reveal something to scratch the premade vs. premade itch PvP folks are feeling.

"Arena" might actually fit in with that very well.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I made:

"Broken Clank Eladrin Has Risen" :cool:
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dark One Risen, Blacken ash nail

or something close

Edit: just got this:

Black Draken In *** or Nine Hell, lol
  • Options
    totemxnwntotemxnwn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Blank Hires Ranked Ascension
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The word "ranked" clearly means Kendra. ofc. Perhaps i finally get my own story arc.

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    totemxnwn wrote: »
    Blank Hires Ranked Ascension

I would assume that is just the same scramble but for Italians.
  • Options
    totemxnwntotemxnwn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    I would assume that is just the same scramble but for Italians.

Yes exactly, maybe could help.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Blacklake needs hero airns inn

Airns means facing towards. It can also be rains, but that doesn't make sense. Also, this isn't so much describing the future of Neverwinter and is more of an instruction.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Icewind Dale in the house!!!
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Curse of Icewind Dale
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2014
    These are some great guesses. Please keep them coming. I'll reveal what it rearranges to as soon I can. :D
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    *something* darken risen black ash
    lone drake inn risen black ash

Black Ash Plain = Tymanchebar = Tymanther = Dragonborn?
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Also getting "In a bleak land [CEHKNNOR] rises"
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anagram website used :)

DRACONIAN REBELS LASH KIN
    NINE HELLS ARISEN ON DARK BACK
    Alliances Broken Hardens Kin
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited February 2014
    "Akar Kessel" is in the words.
This discussion has been closed.