test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is wrong with this I'm so sick and tired of it.

2»

Comments

• kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    proyoda wrote: »
    i love fanboys answers

Yep, they never cease to amuse me. I wonder what kind of coolaid these guys drink.
  • jonas2405jonas2405 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @hipolipolopigus ( Quiet, children. It's a free game. Severe bugs are popping up and being squashed as fast as possible - which is a good thing. Nobody's forcing you to play and you have no reason to feel forced to play, since there's no subscription.)

I don't really think you've got me? I said i know i'm not a paying customer but i'm letting these people know.
    taking it up. for taking it down after is just stupid. I should not be yelling up about this but even though i'm not paying. But I'm still playing their game and i got my rights to say what i wanna say. Fredom of spech-
    Now don't get me wrong. But if these guys didn't get any feedback they would go down faster than you can close your eyes. !
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jonas2405 wrote: »
    I don't really think you've got me? I said i know i'm not a paying customer but i'm letting these people know.
    taking it up. for taking it down after is just stupid. I should not be yelling up about this but even though i'm not paying. But I'm still playing their game and i got my rights to say what i wanna say. Fredom of spech-
    Now don't get me wrong. But if these guys didn't get any feedback they would go down faster than you can close your eyes. !
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?215041-RE-Maintenance-Complaints
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    This was an emergency one we decided to perform because new network hardware came in and we decided to install them to ensure an even smoother performance for Open Beta. This update should resolve many of the issues we've seen since April 30, 2013. Thanks for your patience. We'll update you on the main thread here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?212282-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-09-13.
This discussion has been closed.