test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTF 'account error'!!!

macbludd13macbludd13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
to all the Devs, or whoever is running the show,

I have loved the D&D world since i could barely walk. heard about this many years ago, finally got to this point. pay the money, wait for the beta weekends/release, cant get into this one, wtf please help ive done everything the support pages have told me, and the 'contact us' page is having multiples errors that keep me from submitting another ticket. i just want to play the **** beta!

thank you from a very frustrated fan.
Post edited by macbludd13 on

Comments

• arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    macbludd13 wrote: »
    to all the Devs, or whoever is running the show,

I have loved the D&D world since i could barely walk. heard about this many years ago, finally got to this point. pay the money, wait for the beta weekends/release, cant get into this one, wtf please help ive done everything the support pages have told me, and the 'contact us' page is having multiples errors that keep me from submitting another ticket. i just want to play the **** beta!

thank you from a very frustrated fan.

you have to be a founder to play this beta
  • macbludd13macbludd13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i am a founder, i paid my $60, got all confirmation emails, and had a ticket go through with the reply telling me that i am able to participate in the beta.
  • navyrokelcolenavyrokelcole Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here I paid the money now I cant even play...if this is not fixed I want my money back, only got the founder for beta weekend. Give me my money back or my beta access or I'm done with this game for good and I'll tell all my friends to not touch this game that steals from playerbase.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Should be fixed, please try again! :)
    macbludd13 wrote: »
    i am a founder, i paid my $60, got all confirmation emails, and had a ticket go through with the reply telling me that i am able to participate in the beta.
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please try again, should be good to go!
    Same here I paid the money now I cant even play...if this is not fixed I want my money back, only got the founder for beta weekend. Give me my money back or my beta access or I'm done with this game for good and I'll tell all my friends to not touch this game that steals from playerbase.
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
    edited April 2013
    Same error when I log in.
    edited April 2013
    I would like a refund because I'm not getting wait I paid for and regretting it. I paid for this game yesterday when it says it takes only 30 minutes for confirmation. Your ticket takes 24 hours for response and your email takes 3-4 days for response also your phone isn't working all of this is unacceptable for a paying customer. I just want my money and I may or may not try this game when release comes out but probably not seeing all the issues I'm having now.

FYI - on transaction history it will say I bought this game on the 12th but I'm stationed in Yokosuka Japan currently and we are a day ahead of pacific timing.
  • mistformsquirrelmistformsquirrel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I paid my 60 dollars back during the first beta weekend... err, I'm not able to access BW4 at the moment either. Same "Account Error" others are reporting.

Check out my Champions Online webcomic in progress!

Annoying people since 2009!
  • djrudjru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow, so close to being done with this game! submitted a ticket via twitter @Neverwintergame suggestion and got an email just now regarding the issue in this thread, that said expect a response in 3-4 business days, at the earliest (being an optimist, counting today) this means next Tuesday, after the Beta weekend! wtf!!
    edited April 2013
    Good thing we live in a nation with laws and we call this stealing.
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Actually, it's called beta. Bugs happen, give it a bit. Also, if you paid just for beta... *sigh*. Open beta starts on the 30th, or sooner if you bought a founder pack. Anything you do this weekend will be wiped anyway.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    djru wrote: »
    Wow, so close to being done with this game! submitted a ticket via twitter @Neverwintergame suggestion and got an email just now regarding the issue in this thread, that said expect a response in 3-4 business days, at the earliest (being an optimist, counting today) this means next Tuesday, after the Beta weekend! wtf!!

It says 3-4 days even if there's no other tickets on queue. 3-4 Days is the worst case scenario of how long tickets should take to be responded to.

You will get a response much faster than 3-4 days. :)
    On top of this the engineering team is still actively looking into the problem and ways to solve it.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    edited April 2013
    Actually, it's called beta. Bugs happen, give it a bit. Also, if you paid just for beta... *sigh*. Open beta starts on the 30th, or sooner if you bought a founder pack. Anything you do this weekend will be wiped anyway.

No I will not "give it a bit".

I was sold on access to beta for you to belittle my problem just cause you don't think it was worth it makes you a elitist troll. If I found a beta key or if it was just a regular open beta I wouldn't mind in the least, but no I paid 60 dollars and I expect to get what I paid for because now I'm a paying customer. For them to send me a automated email saying to wait 3-4 business days (which is more or likely Wednesday or Thursday) well after beta weekend, which I paid for mind you, is unacceptable. Either I get my refund or I get my beta access fixed I don't mind which, I'm leaning more to refund, but I want my customer service since you wanted my money enough to take it (I checked my bank account and the money is gone).
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Again, the automated e-mail says 3-4 days no matter what. Disregard that. :)

I understand you're frustrated, I don't blame you, but taking that out on other players isn't going to help. If you feel so strongly about wanting a refund contact customer support and they will handle your request.
    Let's keep the PvP in the game itself though!
    edited April 2013
    Someone answered my email and I'm getting a refund. I'm done here.
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    No I will not "give it a bit".

I was sold on access to beta for you to belittle my problem just cause you don't think it was worth it makes you a elitist troll. If I found a beta key or if it was just a regular open beta I wouldn't mind in the least, but no I paid 60 dollars and I expect to get what I paid for because now I'm a paying customer. For them to send me a automated email saying to wait 3-4 business days (which is more or likely Wednesday or Thursday) well after beta weekend, which I paid for mind you, is unacceptable. Either I get my refund or I get my beta access fixed I don't mind which, I'm leaning more to refund, but I want my customer service since you wanted my money enough to take it (I checked my bank account and the money is gone).

I don't think ravenrabbit wanted or received your money; he doesn't work for Cryptic or PWE. He's just a user who was trying to help you. I understand you're frustrated, but do you have to lash out at people?
  • glumm66glumm66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Wow... Just wow.
  • melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Please see this thread and try the steps listed. If you still get an error, please send a ticket to support and we will be happy to help. Note: we are working as quickly as we can, but we are still human and it may take some time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • skullncrossskullncross Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm getting same error odd I'm a lifer on sto get an invite to try this I was at the last beta weekends but cant access this one