test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.270.20221004c.3

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
PC and Xbox will undergo maintenance tomorrow morning, October 13. PlayStation maintenance time is pending.

PC maintenance time will be 7am to 9am PT.
Xbox maintenance time will be 8am to 10am PT.

Patch Notes are available: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11528243

Comments

• avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Looking forward to being able to convert UM resonance into Crystallized resonance again. Hopefully we will be able to mail or auction Dreadring Onyx and other unbound currencies again.
    1) Why is Kessell Sigils no longer a item that drops in IWD as trading for Korig coins helped Stronghold in their IWD vouchers crafting?
    2) With last maintenance update was the UM resonance drop rate reduced. It seems to drop at a lower rate and no longer displays on screen prior to going into other currency inventory.
    Thank you for the patch notes. A great read during maintaince
  • adoendithas77adoendithas77 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    No fix for Master Expeditions? Resonance not dropping off enemies & can't convert to runes.
    Post edited by adoendithas77 on
  • tshbn12tshbn12 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Dose that mean they didn’t fix master expeditions yet
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Glad to see the disconnects (not tested) and the keyboard have been addressed. However, I am currently aware of the following issues still in place.
    1. D pad scrolling not working
    2. Holding A does not repeat action (vendors, crafting, quest givers, heroic reward claim)
    3. Undermountain Resonance and Weave Touched Fragments not providing visual notification of earning
      ..... including older campaign bounty currencies
    4. Resonance cannot be converted to runes for Master Expeditions.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    While I could not see resonance dropping, My inventory should levels increasing. But if you can't convert them at the alters then t does not even matter
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited November 2022

While I could not see resonance dropping, My inventory should levels increasing. But if you can't convert them at the alters then t does not even matter

Yea some have 100's of various Resonance in Undermountain from fighting, and can't convert them during Expedition Missions. That has been ongoing for several weeks, possibly a month or two.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    strathkin said:

Yea some have 100's of various Resonance in Undermountain from fighting, and can't convert them during Expedition Missions. That has been ongoing for several weeks, possibly a month or two.
    Is it supposed to be fixed in the patch today (not the patch for this thread)? Or, the patch does not work.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11530663-patch-notes:-version:-nw.275.20221010a.8

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • feebleolinusfeebleolinus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I mean, how do i get icosahedron companion if they dont put back in the battle passes???

I mean, how do i get icosahedron companion if they dont put back in the battle passes???

I don't know what you mean, don't know the relationship between this patch note and whatever you were trying to ask and don't know the relationship between icosahedron and battle pass.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • feebleolinusfeebleolinus Member Posts: 5 Arc User

I don't know what you mean, don't know the relationship between this patch note and whatever you were trying to ask and don't know the relationship between icosahedron and battle pass.
    Icosahedron comp was present in draconic rage battle pass, and they announced this battle pass with pack with "choices" telling would have items from previous battle passes, but only pandas and wondrous dragon is present, they should make a choice pack with ALL items from previous season passes!

Icosahedron comp was present in draconic rage battle pass, and they announced this battle pass with pack with "choices" telling would have items from previous battle passes, but only pandas and wondrous dragon is present, they should make a choice pack with ALL items from previous season passes!
    Then, you need to locate that "announcement" and point that to them.