test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7/21 Maintenance & Patch Notes: NW.137.20220522a.22

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
All platforms will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, July 21, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11521883

Comments

• Options
    shinz#2468 shinz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yow where's my tradebar store discount
  • Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 18 Arc User

yow where's my tradebar store discount

Got moved to the 4th August on the calendar, why? Who knows?
  • Options
    earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Hi @nitocris83 , could you ask about the new one column look in the current campaign store and some vendors, that appeared after this latest patch.. maybe get one of the devs to take a look.. the game already gives my mouse wheel finger a good workout. B)

Sonehow I don't think it's just me .
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • Options

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2022

Hi @nitocris83 , could you ask about the new one column look in the current campaign store and some vendors, that appeared after this latest patch.. maybe get one of the devs to take a look.. the game already gives my mouse wheel finger a good workout. B)

Sonehow I don't think it's just me .

Did you change your in game graphic setting? May be it is just you.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

Did you change your in game graphic setting? May be it is just you.

Oh crikey.. thanks for pointing this out
    Yes I have been trying a few things because ater the last few update patches I have had a never ending string of frame rate drop out induced freeze / crash in combat and sometimes just transferring to PE or SH.. I tried everything ,full screen and back to windows max.. latest nvida drivers, lowering max setting to high. It seems to have got a little better but still can freeze up mid fight in hunts.. which is a big deal because you can't respawn back where you crashed like most of the content
    when that happens.

I will try and retrace my steps.. and thanks again.
  • Options
    User Interface

Vendors

At interface scale 2.0, stores now properly display their contents in two columns. The item width has been slightly reduced in the process.

It would seem it only effected those of us with using the highest interface scaling according to the latest patch notes