test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Draconic Rage Bugs Report Thread

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to report any issues with the new Battle Pass, Draconic Rage. This thread is for bugs only - other discussions regarding the Battle Pass should be done in the Feedback or General subforums.

Comments

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Maybe the right place, maybe not. This stuff started the other day.

T9G Yesterday
    One run we skipped the first puzzle and ended up in the maze trap room (find a way out with the faces on the floor that appear). After making it to the end and attempting to climb the ladder we were put back at the beginning of the maze. The maze did not reset, we could see the correct path. This happened for every player. Defeating made no difference. We had to abandon instance. This was a random group, I queued solo.

Another run, we skipped the second puzzle and got the doorway blocked by rocks. All was fine and the rocks were depleting until the last rock was picked up. At that time the doorway visually filled with rocks and the player (pally tank) with the rock could not interact to place it. Defeating made no difference. This was a 4/5 premade group.

MSVA Yesterday and day before.
    On two separate runs we ended up with 3 healers. First run I solo queued with cleric healer. Second run I queued 8/10 with me as cleric healer and a warlock healer in my queue group.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hi @nitocris83 and Dev Team,
    My apology if this is not the right place to report Profession bug with where I and many players on XBox could not pick up the new quest line for new Sharanda Masterwork recipes from the NPC in Sharanda. I submitted ticket to Arc Support about this issue, but was told to create a bug report in Forum format, but didn’t look like I have ability to creat a new Forum Thread. So I have to come in this thread as the new MW quests and Recipes are release same week with Dragon Rage batttle pass.

The new Sharanda Masterwork (MW) quest apparently became available for MW players/toons to pick up from the NPC guy in Sharanda. However, in my case and many friends, we couldn’t pick up the new Sharanda MW quest. Talking to some others who were able to pick up the quest yesterday on XBox, I were told that perhaps I didn’t have all Professions with max rank of MW. So I looked into my character “Wonder Woman” who has MW max rank for all Professions, but strangely for Amorrsmithing, it showed I have Max rank with Chultan MW recipes unlocked as shown in 1 of my screenshot, yet when talking to the Artisan NPC guy in guild SH, it showed me that Chultan recipe rank 1 & 2 are available for me to purchase. Why? And is this what prevented me from able to pick up the new Sharanda MW quest because the game thinks that I don’t have Armorsmithing at max rank and forcing me to buy both Chultan recipe books? Or is this just a bug for me and many players on XBox? Do we really have to have “ALL” Professions at max rank 2 of Chultan MW in order to pick up the new Sharanda MW quest?
    Any help from your end to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated not just by me, but also by many players in NW community!
    Thanks.

• adamantium#4201 adamantium Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello my name is Adam and im having issues with the dragonic rage campaign and the previous battle pass campaign after completing the 3rd task in the campaign the progress bar stops and i am unable to finish. the same thing happened in the prevous battle pass campaign. please help fix this problem my toon name is Adamantium my gamertag is Cpt Addman thank you.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2022

Hello my name is Adam and im having issues with the dragonic rage campaign and the previous battle pass campaign after completing the 3rd task in the campaign the progress bar stops and i am unable to finish. the same thing happened in the prevous battle pass campaign. please help fix this problem my toon name is Adamantium my gamertag is Cpt Addman thank you.

What is the third task you referred to? There is no task in Dragonic Rage. You do RQ. If you mean the 3rd reward, did it stop before June 1? If you did not buy the premium pass, milestone1 must be finished by June 1st. These milestones have a deadline, same as the last one.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11514583-developer-blog:-draconic-rage!

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fnhb#6708 fnhb Member Posts: 1 New User
    hello am here due to your event for finish draconic rage i did all my ques but not no progress it says every neverwintian is available to due it
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    fnhb#6708 said:

hello am here due to your event for finish draconic rage i did all my ques but not no progress it says every neverwintian is available to due it

There is no quest in Draconic Rage (may be you are confused with another campaign). The progress was to do RQ (which is not exactly quest).
    Unless you bought Premium Pass for Draconic Rage, you cannot progress after July 31st.
    If you bought Premium Pass, you can progress until Aug 31st.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***