test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Echoes of Prophecy Launch Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to post about bugs specific to Echoes of Prophecy on Xbox. To better allow the identification of issues, feedback on the event should be placed on the feedback forums.

Comments

• midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    I can't equip all new artifacts at same time.... Is it wanted? Thx
  • samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Cannot equip Thirst and Demogorgon Reach at the same time.

Edit: It is the same issue with Neverwinter banner and Fey emblem
    Post edited by samus#9581 on
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I purchased the campaign buyout but the first emote reward “ Neverwinter salute” did not unlock even though the rest of the reward milestones did in the campaign display. I already have an emote named “salute so am not sure if that is the issue or something else.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Campaign progress bar moves along on all toons on the account, reagardless of which toon completes tasks. Claim first rewards on one toon, move to another to claim rewards, and the other toons can't.

Is it intended for the progress to be account wide, when completing tasks on one toon? If so why can't I claim rewards on the other toons? If it is not, when will it be fixed so I can see my other toons actual progress if the intent is for each toon to complete it?
  • achouri1198achouri1198 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Campaign progress bar moves along on all toons on the account, reagardless of which toon completes tasks. Claim first rewards on one toon, move to another to claim rewards, and the other toons can't.

Is it intended for the progress to be account wide, when completing tasks on one toon? If so why can't I claim rewards on the other toons? If it is not, when will it be fixed so I can see my other toons actual progress if the intent is for each toon to complete it?

If you claim one reward on one toon. you can reclaim it on other toons by checking the reward reclaim agent and not in campaign.
    Hope this help
    Edit: except for the coal ward and the re-roll tokens, those are one time claim
    Post edited by achouri1198 on
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

If you claim one reward on one toon. you can reclaim it on other toons by checking the reward reclaim agent and not in campaign.
    Hope this help
    This.

And yes, as they clearly stated in the description of the event; Progress is tracked Account Wide.
  • tryzakutryzaku Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can not collect either of the items from the Echoes of Prophecy - part 1 A tear in the weave. I purchased the pass and then purchase the part 1 buyout. I attempted to pull the items on my cleric before moving to other character. The stated items “Neverwinter’s standard artifact package” and coalescent ward are not able to be picked up on my cleric or any other character. I tried the following things to see if it work: I logged out, I closed the game, I tried looking on different character that I wasn’t on when I made the purchase on the zen market for the pass and the buyout, I completed additional campaign progression to see if doing that would make it work. The objects state that I still need 3000 Badge of Honor, even though I have 4,000 Badge of Honor. It also has a lock symbol under it and I did not pick it up on another character. Please help, I would love to gather these objects! Thanks for your help in advance.
  • aimeeisasimnutaimeeisasimnut Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I can't claim the reroll tokens on any character. Also can't reclaim the artifact pack
  • aimeeisasimnutaimeeisasimnut Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Also the emotes from past events are now missing
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Also the emotes from past events are now missing

Mine are all still there. Pet, Firebreathing, Heart etc.

On the subject though;

The Survey Emote from the Premium Pass track doesn't appear in the Emote list.

You can still trigger it with the /emote Survey command but it does not appear in the list itself.

Edit: The Neverwinter Salute doesn't appear either but can also be activated with the appropriate command

For those having trouble reclaiming items:

You need to open each Pack at least ONCE before it will appear at the RCA to be reclaimed by other characters on your Account.
    Post edited by tgwolf on
  • juneajunea Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Neverwinter standard artifact package as dissapered out of infintray or it didn't unlock when hit milistone after buying completion
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Go to claims , should be there
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    OK I couldn't delete this original post but I CAN claim all rewards. Ty

Post edited by vattara on
  • volcanicus#0632 volcanicus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am able to claim all items except for the artifact package, Neverwinter standard. Item shows as locked and I cannot claim it. Therefore I cannot retrieve it from the reclaim agent. Any suggestions to remedy this problem?
  • stormysilent#3185 stormysilent Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    The lion's shimmering wraps won't convert to appearance library on my wizard but works for other 6 characters. I tried deleting them and opening new package still doesn't work.

Update November 3 2021 still can't use lion's shimmering wraps on my wizard.
    Post edited by stormysilent#3185 on
  • johnmhyatt#7989 johnmhyatt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have only been able to claim artifact packs once per account. They don't show up in claims for any other characters. I was under the impression that only coal wards and reroll tokens were limited to once per account.
    Re patch notes page about issues being addressed:

Talk about bait and switch. First all items including coal ward, and reroll tokens are shown be account wide reclaims, and now you guys state that, that wasn't intended, and not the case? It's any wonder I'm not spending any real cash on this game this year, with all the broken stuff, things that you claim weren't supposed to be possible(claiming coal ward on all toons in echoes), and terrible content releases(Echoes feels like AI, with slightly better rewards), I can't imagine I'll find reason to spend money on this game next year...
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    According to what it says, Etrien companion's bonus, Etriens's Exuberance, only gives 300 item level at mythic when all other mythic companions give 750 item level.

And where was this in the initial description of the event? It's not mentioned in game anywhere, and is not stated on the individual characters progress bar where the premium rewards are. This feels like classic bait and switch to me. Everything in game makes the coal ward, and reroll token appear to be account wide reclaims.

I hope they do a much better job with the descriptions if they're gonna have rewards in the next chapters that aren't really account wide. Maybe huge gianormous flashing letters that this particular reward is one time only per account.

Can no longer equip wintergreen balm as a supplement in professions.
    I also cannot equip some artisans and tools.
    Don't remove your insignias, you can't put them back on.
  • wsmoonwolf#3609 wsmoonwolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Insignias being replaced are intermittent. Some mounts allow them to be slotted; some allow only some to be slotted; and others allow none to be slotted. Also, for the first time, ever on my account, one has to unequip an item to refine it. From a troubleshooting perspective, it seems like there is a problem with the character page coding, as well as mount page. Similar problem; might be similar fix.
  • cptncookie#3279 cptncookie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    progress on the campaign after buying the premium pass is only a 3rd of normal, I have completed parts 2 and 3 and going back to 1 i only get 40 currency for weekly quests and 8 for normal daily ones, at that rate im not sure its possible to go back and complete part 1, surely i should get full 120 currency for weekly and 24 for normal quests?
  • darkeharbingerdarkeharbinger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I should have posted the Echo of Prophecy Bug report here.

I have spent 6 days or so doing the quests marked Battle Pass and nothing is giving credit.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2022

I should have posted the Echo of Prophecy Bug report here.

I have spent 6 days or so doing the quests marked Battle Pass and nothing is giving credit.

The campaign ended on Jan 10, 2022. Unless you bought the premium pass, there is no more progress for you.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11498753-echoes-of-prophecy!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • billy#9846 billy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    ok so i just signed up on here but play on xbox one character name The Schmidt and my progress with the first campain stopped i get the money but no progress toward the rest of the rewards regarless if i do the quest or not, it stopped at 2514 and will not go any further and it's been like that for about 2 3 weeks now and i really want that vanity pet and mount box, so please if u could take care of this bug for me arc games i would apprciate it if i need to provide gamertag please email me to email adress provided with sign up thank u