test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Echoes of Prophecy Launch Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to post about bugs specific to Echoes of Prophecy on PlayStation. To better allow the identification of issues, feedback on the event should be placed on the feedback forums.

Comments

• karacarn#7022 karacarn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    It won't let you use the Fey emblem and the Neverwintan Standard at the same time. Please fix?
  • slohcin13#7963 slohcin13 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Have noticed three apparent bugs so far.

1) When a reward has been claimed on one character, other characters cannot claim that reward. The item still shows a note at the bottom of the description on the Milestone reward page which says 'Gain xxxx Harpers Badge of Honor to claim this reward'. If it is intentional that you cannot claim on multiple characters then this message should change, in which case account-wide progress is pointless.

2) The Echoes of Prophecy event description lists "Quests marked with {Legacy Campaign symbol}" as giving Battle Pass currency, however it does not reward any Harpers Badge of Honor.

3) At some point when completing quests I began receiving a message saying something about reaching my limit on "Tracker". I don't remember which quests were giving it, but it seems like the currency was increasing correctly for quests so it appears to be just a faulty message.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

1) When a reward has been claimed on one character, other characters cannot claim that reward. The item still shows a note at the bottom of the description on the Milestone reward page which says 'Gain xxxx Harpers Badge of Honor to claim this reward'. If it is intentional that you cannot claim on multiple characters then this message should change, in which case account-wide progress is pointless.

2) The Echoes of Prophecy event description lists "Quests marked with {Legacy Campaign symbol}" as giving Battle Pass currency, however it does not reward any Harpers Badge of Honor.

3) At some point when completing quests I began receiving a message saying something about reaching my limit on "Tracker". I don't remember which quests were giving it, but it seems like the currency was increasing correctly for quests so it appears to be just a faulty message.

you can claim the rewards from the agent on other characters.
  • crookedhatman#3584 crookedhatman Member Posts: 2 New User
    On the A Subtle Curiosity quest, I can't interact with Kavatos Stormeye to turn in my findings. The issue persists after zoning and relogging, so I can't complete the quest.
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    The “Salute to Neverwinter” emote did not unlock in the campaign window after purchasing the buyout campaign. All of the other rewards unlocked except that first one.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

I'm on xbox and have same issue you do in #1 above.

I have been getting the same issue you do in #3 above, when I turn in Sybella quests for the last 2 weeks. I still get Heroes Medallions, but I get the error on every toon that turns in a quest to Sybella, after the first one, on the account.
  • xobionexobione Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I completed part 1 and I skipped the 2nd reward to get on another character and claimed 3 and 4 rewards. After I did that it locked the 2nd stage of rewards, both the tokens and coal. It says I need 2000 more harpers badge of honor to get them but I tried doing other campaign quests and i can’t gain anymore since I already have the 4K. PS4
    Post edited by xobione on
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Hello @nitocris83 @noworries#8859
    a HUGE bugs all in one artefact, Demogorgon reach.

1) Multiple Demogorgon Hoards are current stacking (Or is intedend?), and this give a lot of more dmg to the party.

2)The artifact says "if u land 5 critical attacks in a row, do an additional hit for 150 magnitude damage. it is not a 150 magnitude, but its only 100

3) in zariel master and zariel normal the arti doesnt apply its debuff on zariel.
    here 2 dps no artis

here 2 dps with demogorgon reach

This is tomm where u can tentacles doing dmg to halaster and apply debuff

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • ronald#3473 ronald Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    No se pueden reclamar ambos paquetes de artefactos aún teniendo el pase de batalla
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    picking the last 4 rewards (2 in the top and 2 in bottom) cannot obtain the first 4 on any other character, also when selecting another character to claim rewards, only those items can be collected but 1 less so i could only pick 3 on the next character and it grayed out the rest
    Had a relative do the same on their account and they did the normal part where you do the premium from 1-4 and the normal rewards 1-4. If you claim in that order it works as intended. The emotes and hawk are reclaimable in reward agent. Though the catch is you cannot get any of the other rewards on another character in this manner. In a sense, it nulls the account wide buy out if other characters can't claim the rewards. In a sense I can understand if you don't want people claiming coal wards to infinity. You should allow all the other items to be reclaimed however. The costume, artifacts etc like the redeemed citadel especially when I had to work for those. All characters were able to get everything. If you don't want all characters getting wards, atleast give a reasonable limit (probably 3-5) able to be reclaimed as everything else is bind to account I don't see the issue with allowing people to get the artifacts, etc on all characters if they paid approx 3500 zen on the 1000 buyout and then the 2500 premium.

So in a nutshell currently, if you claim the last 2 normal and last 2 premium you could get another artifact set, but you forsake getting a coal ward and emotes currently. So it needs a fix somewhat.
    Got a friend to get theirs and they said they got the coal ward first and can't get the emotes. You can claim everything else on one character and then the artifact set again and the hawk again on a second. Nothing after that. So if you dont claim emotes and reroll tokens, it tries to compensate on a second account but again you can miss out on the coal ward and emotes.

The neverwintian hawk also thinks it's a potion. It has a use grayed out command when clicking on it and expects to be slotted in a potion slot. It can't be used from here and can't be bound to a character to actually be a companion whatsoever.
  • bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2021

On the A Subtle Curiosity quest, I can't interact with Kavatos Stormeye to turn in my findings. The issue persists after zoning and relogging, so I can't complete the quest.

What level is the character you're having the issue on?
    I have experienced the same issue on some lower level characters and was told via zone chat that you must be level 20. I'm not sure if this is accurate but I've had this issue on all characters that I've tried under level 15.
    Post edited by bomber#7738 on

The neverwintian hawk also thinks it's a potion. It has a use grayed out command when clicking on it and expects to be slotted in a potion slot. It can't be used from here and can't be bound to a character to actually be a companion whatsoever.

The Neverwintian Hawk is a trinket (similar to Tymora' Lucky Coin/Empowered Forager's Box/Chain of Scales) not a companion, and is equipped in your potion belt (quickslots).

Had a relative do the same on their account and they did the normal part where you do the premium from 1-4 and the normal rewards 1-4. If you claim in that order it works as intended. The emotes and hawk are reclaimable in reward agent. Though the catch is you cannot get any of the other rewards on another character in this manner. In a sense, it nulls the account wide buy out if other characters can't claim the rewards. In a sense I can understand if you don't want people claiming coal wards to infinity. You should allow all the other items to be reclaimed however. The costume, artifacts etc like the redeemed citadel especially when I had to work for those. All characters were able to get everything. If you don't want all characters getting wards, atleast give a reasonable limit (probably 3-5) able to be reclaimed as everything else is bind to account I don't see the issue with allowing people to get the artifacts, etc on all characters if they paid approx 3500 zen on the 1000 buyout and then the 2500 premium.

So in a nutshell currently, if you claim the last 2 normal and last 2 premium you could get another artifact set, but you forsake getting a coal ward and emotes currently. So it needs a fix somewhat.

That is definitely strange.

I was able to claim all the rewards with exception of the reroll tokens and coalescent ward on all 32 of my characters. You must claim and open the rewards once before they will show up at the rewards vendor.

I was worried a bit after I claimed my mythic artifact packs, I thought it was bugged as well as it was not available to all my other toons. However come to find out claiming the packs alone doesn't unlock them, you must open the pack on a character before the mythic artifact packs will appear in the rewards vendor.

Hope you get it sorted out. 😁
  • crookedhatman#3584 crookedhatman Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"bomber#7738" said:
    > What level is the character you're having the issue on?
    > I have experienced the same issue on some lower level characters and was told via zone chat that you must be level 20. I'm not sure if this is accurate but I've had this issue on all characters that I've tried under level 15.

Thanks Bomber, I had a feeling that was it. I was 11 when I first attempted it, still having the same problem at 17.
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    The Neverwinter Standard cannot be equipped at the same time as the Sparking Fey Emblem. Also, the Sigil of Neverwinter cannot be equipped with Thirst. Within the code, it's clear the new artis are copies of the arti they can't be equipped with.
  • tarrok#1349 tarrok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    The Neverwintan Hawk does not appear when fashion is over-riding gear as the in world character appearance.
    Post edited by tarrok#1349 on
  • bajadera#6875 bajadera Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Artifacts:
    Fey emblem and the Neverwintan standard can't be equipped both at the same time.

I bought the new campaign.
  • yazoo123#5244 yazoo123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cannot claim the rewards at the agent for my alts. Just the emote.
  • So I'm having trouble claiming the artifact sets and lion armor stuff. I have opened all the boxes and have even reclaimed the items on two other characters, but now the items aren't showing up at the rewards claim screen anymore for any of my characters. The emotes and hawk are still there, but the boxes of stuff just aren't there anymore.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

The Neverwintan Hawk does not appear when fashion is over-riding gear as the in world character appearance.

This is not a bug and is working as intended.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • niklilly#0856 niklilly Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Please use this thread to post about bugs specific to Echoes of Prophecy on PlayStation. To better allow the identification of issues, feedback on the event should be placed on the feedback forums.

Hello Julia,
    It does not allow the use of both artifacts, Fey emblem and the Neverwinter Standard.
    Kind Regards!
  • deviantsaint#4719 deviantsaint Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Unable to claim Neverwinter's Standard Artifact Package... :(

I have unlocked, claimed, and equipped the item on my main character however it is not available to claim on any of my alts via the RCA or home screen claim menu. The emote is available to claim on all characters but the artifact package is not present.

Current EoP milestone progress is 93% I will update if the issue changes at 100% completion.

***Update: Achieved 100% EoP milestone 1 completion and the emote and Neverwintian Hawk are available to all characters via the RCA and home screen claim menu, but the artifact pack is still MIA.

Post edited by deviantsaint#4719 on
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    All claimable items from Echoes should be claimable after today’s patch
  • lyonsthek#5398 lyonsthek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but when the second phase of echoes was released, I was not yet complete with my first. Now, all of "earnings" are going towards the second phase of the quest leaving the first incomplete. This is across my account.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited November 2021

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but when the second phase of echoes was released, I was not yet complete with my first. Now, all of "earnings" are going towards the second phase of the quest leaving the first incomplete. This is across my account.

Unless you purchased the premium package, you need to finish the phase before the deadline.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lyonsthek#5398 lyonsthek Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Unless you purchased the premium package, you need to finish the phase before the deadline.
    Thanks!
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Echos of Prophecy phase 3, I cannot buyout campaign like in previous two. I am halfway through the campaign and it still hasn't unlocked for buyout. I purchased both tiers of campaign.
  • niklilly#0856 niklilly Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Hello Julia!
    The artifact bug has been fixed. Thanks Staff Cryptic, At the moment I don't have any bugs on the console (ps4).
    I am looking forward to the new way for sure it will be something interesting and fun. I hope all players appreciate the work done by all the cryptic staff. Thank you for keeping this game alive, which I really like. Neverwinter By LadyLilly