test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Avernus Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Avernus. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.

Existing Known Issues:
  • When players select "Convert RP" from the Item Refinement menu, it incorrectly opens the Item Conversion window, rather than the Convert RP window.
  • Cannot travel to the Wandering Emporium from Wasteland via the world map and vice versa.
  • Legendary mount reclaim at the RCA is not accessible to new characters.
  • Warlocks: When logging into the new content and switching to a previous loadout, players will not be able to select Dreadtheft and Curse Bite until relogging while on the broken loadout.
NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
    ERROR CODE: 31
    It does not allow downloading the patch.

• mortem1469mortem1469 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Any1 know why patch is going very slowely?
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Went to the reward agent to claim the 20th anniversary gift only to find that the agent no longer lists my account bound Legendary mounts !
    Its not amusing to find that "bought" items that were supposed to be reclaimable in perpetuity are no longer there.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Can confirm, also checked on chars that didn't claim them before.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Barovian Lord's Armor (ex: Woodlord's/Shieldlord's/etc) and Primal Equipment is no longer available to buy in the seals vendor.

Additionally, the Crown Seals trade in is gone from the seals vendor. You can trade them in for Adventurer seals, but the old gear is missing...

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Edit, apparently insignias were supposed to cost refinement points to upgrade in addition to powder, so my below report is likely void.

Major Bug With Upgrading Insignias:

I tried to upgrade a full set of 15 gond insignias today when mod 19 launched. I saved up tons of fodder insignias and converted all the fodder insignias to insignia powder, enough to do all 15 upgrades from green to orange.

But, I only was able to upgrade 3 of my planned 15 insignias to legendary before something went wrong. When I tried to upgrade anymore insignias after those first 3, the powder requirements for my insignias bugged out somehow and I now can't upgrade any insignias. I had 9800 insignia powder, more than enough to upgrade 15 insignias to legendary but now whenever I try to upgrade an insignia, it is bugged and says I need ludicrously high amounts of insignia powder to do the upgrade, like 96k or 10k as real examples.

I was doing these upgrades pretty fast and the bug started when I tried to upgrade a purple barbed gond insignia up to legendary, dunno if that has anything to do with causing the bug. Its not just the gond insignias that I can't upgrade anymore, its literally all insignia types that are bugged for me now. I have tried logging out and tried closing windows and opening them again, nothing I've tried has fixed it.

Here are screenshots of this bug:

Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Not sure if this classifies as a bug, but wrong patch notes were posted for the launch of this mod. We got class changes for mod 18 published.
    edited June 2020
    Edit, apparently insignias were supposed to cost refinement points to upgrade in addition to powder, so my below report is likely void.

Update to Insignia Upgrade Bug I Reported In This Thread:

I realized that I can squeeze in a few more upgrades by shipping my insignia powder off to different characters on my account to do the upgrades. The bug comes back quickly though and I can't get many upgrades done before I lose my ability to upgrade on that char and have to move everything again. I also noticed that it sometimes spends my refinement points instead of insignia powder when I do insignia upgrades on alternate characters this way.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Warlock curse bite encounter power cannot be assigned.
    Curse bite was assigned in my Warlock before mod 19 but it was taken out from the encounter bar after mod 19 live.
    Curse bite is still in the list of encounter power but it cannot be used.
    No idea how to activate curse bite neither.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited June 2020

Update 3 To Insignia Upgrade Bug:
    I also just realized my refinement points on my main character have been completly drained to 0, so it was spending my refinement points in massive amounts in addition to my insignia powder on my main. I just lost around 800k refinement points from this bug. Not oK.

--
    PVP Rogue,
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    @trgluestickz I'm not sure it's actually a bug. On youtube videos it always consumes RP on upgrade (50k for blue to purp and 100k for purp to orange, for example). Same was with old insignia upgrade system.
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited June 2020

@trgluestickz I'm not sure it's actually a bug. On youtube videos it always consumes RP on upgrade (50k for blue to purp and 100k for purp to orange, for example). Same was with old insignia upgrade system.

For the RP consumption, it is not a bug. One needs RP + regent to upgrade. Insignia Powder is the regent in this case. There is a RP sliding bar in the insignia refinement window and it tells us how much RP it needs.

@trgluestickz if your insignia refinement is disable (in your main and 2nd character) because of lack of RP, it is not a bug. Based on your picture, the sliding bar indicates you did not have RP.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    After loading all my 80lvl chars got an email from Regis asking them to go to Manthol-Derith and help with hunting Demogorgon. I guess this is an email they should have recivived today.
    rjc9000 said:

Legendary Account mounts are not available to be reclaimed in the Rewards Claims Agent.

I can confirm that, my legendary mounts TRex and other mounts disappeared from Claim Agent on all characters after this update.
    This forum is an echo chamber

For the RP consumption, it is not a bug. One needs RP + regent to upgrade. Insignia Powder is the regent in this case. There is a RP sliding bar in the insignia refinement window and it tells us how much RP it needs.
    I'll look again, i hope not. Was already very expensive to get enough fodder insignias for the powder.
    --
    PVP Rogue,

I'll look again, i hope not. Was already very expensive to get enough fodder insignias for the powder.
    You were right looks like @plasticbat , I took a closer look and there is a green refinement point symbol on the bar,
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Skyblazer is supposed to give bonus campain currency, right

I put Skyblazer in the utility slot, so it should count, turn in a quest that is supposed to give 10 Canian Iron Bars and expected to get 11 (with the 10% bonus), but I only got 10. Bug, or am I misunderstanding how it is supposed to work?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • promin3nc3#8884 promin3nc3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    On The Road Quest (Use the war machines boost) bugged for Paladins

You cant activate the boost. Once you enter the war machine it drains your stamina, and even after waiting for the red circle to fill (and hearing the sound) you still cant boost. It always displays the massage "Stamina Required" no matter the situation. And even after exiting the war machine i see that my stamina is completely drained

Other classes dont have this problem as far as i know. This means that pally cant progress in the campaign at all. And i tried everything: restarting, rebinding keys etc.
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Skyblazer companion (one which grants bonus campaign currency) does not seems to work at all atm.
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Same here and for five people i asked... No account bound mounts at agent.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    The horse riders in the insurgencies are missing mounts now.

AP pool is resetting to zero when driving infernal machine. (a bug copied from the sailing)
  • dirtybag101dirtybag101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    just tried to do a spellplague (master) dungeon with guild group first boss Kabal had a grey wall around the inner layer of the boss battle preventing mechanics to work anyone in group saw and had this
  • indian#3824 indian Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    the War machine is Bugged when ever we ride on the war machine after leaving the war machine we are loosing the stamina and action points.

i Used style="color:red" but my comment is not in red what i am missing?
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    what about the demon wings you had fixed cause I sure don't enjoy them after the change you did why I want to see them flap as a option
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User

ERROR CODE: 31
    It does not allow downloading the patch.

only way you can get ride of that is by reinstalling the game happen to me ones

• mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Since the new mod dropped I have spun up a brand new toon. I have taken it through the opening quests till it is level 5, and i can access the reward claims vendor. My Swarm account wide mount is NOT showing in the rewards vendor at all for this new toon. it is also NOT showing for any of my toons that existed before the new mod dropped.

it was showing in the reward claim vendor window for all my toons BEFORE the new mod dropped, regardless if the toon had claimed the mount or not.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I was lucky enough to get a legendary war machine - account. I am not so lucky because it is not available for my other characters to claim. I also noticed that the other legendary mounts - account disappeared from claim as well.

As others have reported Skyblazer is not working to give increase campaign currency. I paid money for this and it is not working.
  • indian#3824 indian Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ride To Hell Quest some times not starting. : After entering Memory Fragment its saying return to Makos
    Seek to memory , watch memory , defeat the demonic memories
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    In the M19 intro quest with Alric called "A Friend In Need", he says that "we must be discrete."

*facepalm*

the correct word is "discreet".
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer

Warlock curse bite encounter power cannot be assigned.
    Curse bite was assigned in my Warlock before mod 19 but it was taken out from the encounter bar after mod 19 live.
    Curse bite is still in the list of encounter power but it cannot be used.
    No idea how to activate curse bite neither.

If you're still having an issue with this, would you please try relogging? It should resolve your issue. Thank you for your report regardless. There's definitely something weird going on there.
    Miku V.
This discussion has been closed.