test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UNDERMOUNTAIN PREVIEW PATCH NOTES: NW.110.20190411B.28

Highlights
Level Scaling
  • Barovia's instances are no longer affected by item level scaling.
Performance and Stability
General
  • There should now be a reduction in lag spikes when certain characters log in.

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    color me underwhelmed
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User

color me underwhelmed

Lol right, though honestly I would be kinda surprised if they can manage something even this small without mucking something up.
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    no mention of CR crashes...nor even if CR dungeon is still scaled...do they even give a HAMSTER anymore?
  • gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    Tenebrous enchantments have stopped working alltogether with today's patch.
  • I just got the update for the new patch. I made sure all my skills, feats, and skill points were updated before I resumed playing, but I'm finding that I'm - for lack of better terming- getting my butt kicked in areas I was playing fine in before the patch. I'm not sure if there's something I've missed for making sure that all my stats are where they should be? There was the little tutorial that I followed, but it didn't really answer my question, and I'm not sure why I can't play in the areas my level anymore without dying in thirty seconds, which was not happening before the patch.

It's more likely something I missed than an issue with the patch, but I would like to know how I can fix it, since I was playing normally before and now can't seem to fight anything within ten levels below me without being instantly killed. XD
This discussion has been closed.