test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance on 3/24

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Maintenance is complete!

Update 10:05AM PT: Apologizing for this update now, but we've extended maintenance an additional 30 minutes again. :(

Update 9:36AM PT: Maintenance is almost complete. We've extended maintenance an additional 30 minutes to finish up a few things.

PC will have maintenance tomorrow 3/24 at 6AM PT for roughly 3.5 hours. Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9880113-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160307a.10

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    No fix for Valindra's tower? The hand that locks players in her fight is now invisible and wipes parties.
  • pr0gr4mm3rpr0gr4mm3r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The panther mount has no insignia bonus.
    (Can't you throw in something there for the update?)
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    @strumslinger @terramak something that myself and many others would really like fixed is the fact that you now have to queue for epic demogorgon on every half hour (similar to regular demogorgon) and you still have to queue for tiamat on every hour. Whilst the new queue system allows you to form a 25 man or 10 man party, the time restriction often means you have to start forming anywhere up to an hour before you intend to do tiamat because its simply impossible to form a tiamat party in the 5 minute time frame. Furthermore, as clunky as it was to get a 10 man team into edemo before, I would rather do it the old way, whenever I like, than the new way, where I can only do it on every half hour.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Thank you guys. I appreciate the fact that you heard our issues and will fix them.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    Hope that nonsense of 5 min Penalty for PVP-queue is fixed,..
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    thanks for fixing edemo so that we can now run it whenever we want!
    I aim to misbehave
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

@strumslinger @terramak something that myself and many others would really like fixed is the fact that you now have to queue for epic demogorgon on every half hour (similar to regular demogorgon) and you still have to queue for tiamat on every hour. Whilst the new queue system allows you to form a 25 man or 10 man party, the time restriction often means you have to start forming anywhere up to an hour before you intend to do tiamat because its simply impossible to form a tiamat party in the 5 minute time frame. Furthermore, as clunky as it was to get a 10 man team into edemo before, I would rather do it the old way, whenever I like, than the new way, where I can only do it on every half hour.

Addressed in this patch. We can now go back to doing 2-hour edemo guild runs on Mondays \o/
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

Addressed in this patch. We can now go back to doing 2-hour edemo guild runs on Mondays \o/
    Indeed, but it would be nice to eventually be able to do 2 hour guild tia runs as well :p
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Threats "Оmg maintenance started 2 min earlier why you lie to us, i just had +7 Ring drop and could not loot" incoming in 5min.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
    No ac

Threats "Оmg maintenance started 2 min earlier why you lie to us, i just had +7 Ring drop and could not loot" incoming in 5min.

No, actually it didn't, it started right on time, i was kicked at 59 min past, so yeah , 1 min before, but why would you run something 10min before maintenance anyway? Unless you sure that it's gonna take less than 10 min ?
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    i know, it was being sarcastic on exactly those people who start a instance in :51 and then complain :) but somehow when server is up earlier noone notices :)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

i know, it was being sarcastic on exactly those people who start a instance in :51 and then complain :) but somehow when server is up earlier noone notices :)

I always notice it because it hardly ever happens :p
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

Well the percent chance of early server availability is better than any RNG in the game.

Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User

rgladiato said:

lirithiel said:

Well the percent chance of early server availability is better than any RNG in the game.

Truth!!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    pan17 said:

Could yu inform us when maintenance is complete and servers up with green light ...?

They usually do.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    pan17 said:

pan17 said:

Could yu inform us when maintenance is complete and servers up with green light ...?

They usually do.

That means servers are not up yet ...? ...xD
    ohh wait...the maintenance is 4 hours long...that means servers will be up at 7pm...25 min more...
    Actually, that's a recent change. It was still saying 9:30 Pacific at 9:30. They recently upped the time by 30 minutes. Pray this doesn't once again turn into a "it's up...but oh wait, nothing works...now it's back down for another 4+ hours" situation.
    pan17 said:

pan17 said:

They usually do.

ohh wait...the maintenance is 4 hours long...that means servers will be up at 7pm...25 min more...
    To be fair, i don't mind an 1-2h extra maintenance as long as they fix bugs and crashes.
    Don't want a maintenance finishing in time just for the sake of it, knowing that bugs are still there...
    edited March 2016

pan17 said:

pan17 said:

They usually do.

To be fair, i don't mind an 1-2h extra maintenance as long as they fix bugs and crashes.
    Don't want a maintenance finishing in time just for the sake of it, knowing that bugs are still there...
    Take your time guys, i'd rather play a game that is stable.

SORRY DOUBLE POST
  • adragontattoo#0822 adragontattoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    tousseau said:

"The rival adventuring party no longer respawns after being defeated."

Noooo!!!!

My personal best was three Rival Parties... I was hoping to one day, get 4... *sadness*</blockquoI always figured there was a certain pattern required. I'd have some runs that no respawns happened and others where it just wouldn't end...

• pr0gr4mm3rpr0gr4mm3r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    lol, I also enjoyed killing them over and over; waiting in the room, thinking "What?! Only once?" when they failed to reappear...
    I hope the maintenance is extended to add those panther insignia bonuses? :open_mouth:
  • adragontattoo#0822 adragontattoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So did the 10am Pacific timeframe mean tomorrow? 10am pacific was 15minutes ago...

So did the 10am Pacific timeframe mean tomorrow? 10am pacific was 15minutes ago...

It just got extended another 30 minutes.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • chaosedge2011#1991 chaosedge2011 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i propped up in bed here with both my legs broken, so come on bring the game.
    Should be up now, I'm in.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yep, it's up. Go play!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • elbiss#2308 elbiss Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Should be up now, I'm in.

• miawuaschtmiawuascht Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    honzaxxx said:

I play since start and I just got a rest for 6 months.... maybe I get another 6 months... maybe more ppl shall

the same here. I was off for almost 7 months, now having my 4th char on 70 after 21days its getting the "mindnumbing hell of dailies" got boring again. Underdark und maze engine are the same song in a differnt tone...and PvP is still a bad joke
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    the AH is not showing old auctions again.

Also, i won a mount pack from the gond event just now and chose the new embellished mount... except it is BoA... why is this? the mounts were not bound before...

@strumslinger @ terramak
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    What got broken this time? Yesterday, the launcher would close without launching the game when I clicked on play unless I was in Safe Mode. Today after patch, Safe Mode does not even work.

***edit***
    Force Verifying files did not help.
  • zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well another patch and another patch.... Still cannot queue ANY of my characters to ANYTHING. As expected, the event will probably just go on by and I won't have access to this content.

Yes, this is and will continue to be reported in game and in forums.

Zak