Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Yeah same. Looking everywhere
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Bravo guys...great job communicating with your players base. Love how the communication ramps up when sales are on the line, but random server maintenance that disrupts gameplay when everyone else is playing (on a day off no less) gets us jack s#%t.

Great patch notes you referenced / directed us too as well (i.e. what notes as of 10:25am est....25m into the maintenance).

Your business operations and practices suck. Period
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I guess it was just moved from Tuesday to Friday, would have been nice with a little heads up though, other than the one hour notice...
  • mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I could still be sleeping.....how long is maintenance normally
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Maintenance today? Would explain why it says the server is unavailable when I try to log in? Who has maintenance on a holiday when they know lots of people could be playing?
  • krazykwestkrazykwest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    r3ppart said:

Maintenance today? Would explain why it says the server is unavailable when I try to log in? Who has maintenance on a holiday when they know lots of people could be playing?

Date aside, it wouldn't be too hard to post a warning via twitter, facebook and on the forums for estimated time down, would it?
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Nothing on twitter etc. either.... Do they even know they're doing maintenance right now?
  • dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I doubt they'd know if they were wiping, even with a hand full of tissue and an itchy sphincter.
  • l5rshugenjal5rshugenja Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I've told them this several times. My posts just get removed.
  • tsk0n3tsk0n3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    This is not ok at all, good job once again NW. You never fail to disappoint your community.

Many people are off today duh?
  • killurr54killurr54 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Wow this is EPIC
  • rwanauorwanauo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    If they would fix anything, that would be one thing. But they won't.
  • daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    If it causes them to lose zen sales then they will fix it or nerf it. If it causes you problems and post about they ignore you or delete your post
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User

r3ppart said:

Date aside, it wouldn't be too hard to post a warning via twitter, facebook and on the forums for estimated time down, would it?
    Yeah, thats true. I did look at their Twitter account and no mention of any maintenance today.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Sorry, completely my fault. I wasn't aware there was going to be a maintenance during our vacation.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• tsk0n3tsk0n3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    null
    Not aimed at you directly but it's always one step forward two steps back when it comes to organizing.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Not your fault strum, they made two mistakes: deciding to do it on New Years Day when a lot more people would be playing and not bothering to tell the person that informs the community - lol

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox