test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdark will see the sun on November 17!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Not even three weeks away. Too soon I tell ye. Mod 8 has only been on preview shard for like what, a week? All those bugs incoming. *shudders*
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Dang right I dare! :smiley:
    va8Ru.gif
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    I hope PWE/Cryptic issues flame retardant clothing, because if this Mod fails as badly as 6 did, you're going to need them. Badly!
    lirithiel said:

Not even three weeks away. Too soon I tell ye. Mod 8 has only been on preview shard for like what, a week? All those bugs incoming. *shudders*

^ THIS.

Definitely not an Arc User.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Is the mod really that small? Why not postpone is till mid-December and fix a few urgent things that really need addressed. When they don't, they get put on hold.
  • zky3hunnazky3hunna Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Really !!!! this better be a joke you cant even call this a module. it looks like you dont even care about the players as long as you add a little bit it all good you think. instead of releasing it so soon why not fix stuff, ther are so many bug and unbalanced stuff in the game the buggs are keep getting more and more and yet nothign is done about it
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

Is the mod really that small? Why not postpone is till mid-December and fix a few urgent things that really need addressed. When they don't, they get put on hold.

zky3hunna said:

Really !!!! this better be a joke you cant even call this a module. it looks like you dont even care about the players as long as you add a little bit it all good you think. instead of releasing it so soon why not fix stuff, ther are so many bug and unbalanced stuff in the game the buggs are keep getting more and more and yet nothign is done about it

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9623333
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Any chance, with the rumbling in the underdark, that the doorways to Castle Never, Frozen Heart and Spellplague caverns are reopened? Havent been able to do the quest line just yet, but it really feels like this would fit in perfectly with all the things and stuff happening. With that one guy, doing that thing and so on. Makes purrfect sence! ^,..<
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    There is one thing many people are waiting for. Limit players in one instance, please (25-30).
    Changing this will limit Zerging, that destroys all fun and your hard work.
    This will help with lag issue that some powers/skills like Carreful Attack, Astral Seal, Prism, couse becous os too many players affected.
  • sandkatsandkat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Its showing Bruenor, Regis (as Spider), Drizzt, and Pwent...

Demogorgon was released in 1486 DR.

Pwent was cured of Vampirism and died in 1484 DR.

How is he alive now at the same time as Demo being released by Gromph
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Same way some things in the game take place after the Sundering and some things take place before it. Everything is fluid, especially time in the game.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I and my guild are having a blast and can't wait for Underdark.
    Post edited by zebular on
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Well, this mod is welcome, if it's not like the 2 past ones...
    I run a small guild, and we're not even 1/10 way to finish maxing out the stronghold, so i hope our work for it was useful, i hope mod9 will not wipe all our faith and work.
    You NEED to find solutions to upgrade the sh faster for small guilds...
    Please give us a hand, give us something to hold on to, or this game will go down...

• zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    Who cares? Will that have an Inventory Full problem too?
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    more boring grind
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Please fix the server issues that you introduced with your full day maintenance last month. Its unplayable at certain times each night when the load gets to a certain point. When Underdark launches that load will be much more than it is now. What ever you did that day you need to either fix or undo. Been almost a month now. More than enough time to identify the problem(ie. it repeats nightly so I know you should be able to figure it out).
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    While I do question if the next module will have as much content as this...

I'm pretty excited for it! Don't let us down! ;)
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    guys looks like the game is starting to be unplayable, if they dont fix the lag/rubberbanding and mostly lots of server not responding message, i cant minimize game do other stuffs and when i get back the game cant be accessed, looks like this ridiculous idea of superserver that doesnt keep up with all the players online, guys start fixing ur server problems and stop adding mods to the game, new mods wont be fixing the problems the game already has.
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I was told you guys awere going to post patch notes today, where are they? I cant find them