What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hide and Seek Event 10/26 at 4pm PT

2»

Comments

• dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited October 2015

(The community team participants from left to right: 
    Ditzz Du'Rhuhwhat@ironzerg, CM StrumSlinger@strumslinger, Alustrial Færÿdae@kreatyve, and 'Old Zeb'@zebular)

With Underdark approaching ever closer, we’ve decided to shroud the community in more hype by hosting a community hide and seek event on Monday, October 26 from 4-5pm PT (Pacific)! In this event, the community team will be hiding in several “dark” locations to prepare everyone for what’s to come in the Underdark. If enough adventurers are able to find them, everyone will get a free Change Appearance Token!

Follow the link for how it will work: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9607723

Wasnt the amount fixed 100.I hope you arent try to weasel out of the commitment.My entire guild is waiting for this event.Nearly 50 people will be online for this event
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    dsn1118 said:

(The community team participants from left to right: 
    Ditzz Du'Rhuhwhat@ironzerg, CM StrumSlinger@strumslinger, Alustrial Færÿdae@kreatyve, and 'Old Zeb'@zebular)

With Underdark approaching ever closer, we’ve decided to shroud the community in more hype by hosting a community hide and seek event on Monday, October 26 from 4-5pm PT (Pacific)! In this event, the community team will be hiding in several “dark” locations to prepare everyone for what’s to come in the Underdark. If enough adventurers are able to find them, everyone will get a free Change Appearance Token!

Follow the link for how it will work: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9607723

Wasnt the amount fixed 100.I hope you arent try to weasel out of the commitment.My entire guild is waiting for this event.Nearly 50 people will be online for this event
    Take a look at the full article: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9607723

There is says, "If the count is over 100, the entire server will get a Change Appearance Token for free on the Zen Market on October 30 to commemorate Halloween!"
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Less than an hour remaining until this event begins!
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Congrats to everyone! We had over 350 tallies!
    How many of us were you able to find?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Apparently the muck, mud and evil-tainted goop didn't stop people from trekking through Black Lake...over 100 players managed to dance with the unicorn in the pale moonlight :smile:
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited October 2015
    The Chasm was no match for my seekers, with just over 90 people finding me! Huzzah!

Thanks everyone, we all had fun and looks like many of you did too!

If anyone wishes to watch the recording of my hiding location, here it is!
    Post edited by zebular on
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    106 people found me before my video stopped recording, and a few more after! :D Congrats to everyone! :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • prettyrecklesssprettyrecklesss Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    So we have been waiting for this event with a few members of our guild. And been trying to team up and do this.
    When the clues dropped one, we figured out real fast which lead us to Neverdeath. It was horrible to wait to long till you could enter the instance but I was the first to get in, and invited my guildies along.
    After that I heard my guildies mention clues in the Chasm, which lead to an invite and to me finding him really fast!
    Heading back to the Wispering Cavern, I was once again held up in a long wait, making me go to Blacklake first and finding you guys once again real fast! The clue was also easy ^^
    So last but not least back to WC and going for the final attempt while the clock was ticking and I REALLY wanted to find the last one. Sadly the event was over but Andy told me he'd still be there.
    I found him!!! Huray

Thanks for this fun event.
    Xena WarriorPrincess and her guild RELAPSE :)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    https://youtu.be/Sm5nGTrSPxY

Here's the video from my point of view! :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    No way I'd have found Zeb in The Chasm. I get lost - even with the maps!
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I was glad I managed to find all 4 - Andy you were the trickiest one (Until I was reminded there was an Upper Vault section...)
  • kuroisekikuroiseki Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    There's no free appearance change token in zen market? What, did I miss it or something?
  • mathewprime1mathewprime1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    kuroiseki said:

There's no free appearance change token in zen market? What, did I miss it or something?

No, I cant find the token either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Paitence, it will pay off eventually.

- Fleet Admiral Mathew Prime.
  • snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    been wondering that myself
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    it doesn't show up in the free section =( I think someone forgot about it.
    Answer ✓
    They'll be coming soon so they can bleed into the Masquerade Event better. You should see them in about two hours.
    You should begin seeing the tokens hit the Zen Store in about 2 hours, as they were pushed back a bit to bleed into the Masquerade Event better.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Answer ✓
    It's coming shortly. We've actually decided to have it be available the whole weekend. Remember, this is a one per account thing, so choose your character wisely!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

edited October 2015

zebular said:

They'll be coming soon so they can bleed into the Masquerade Event better. You should see them in about two hours.

Not seeing the point of "bleeding into the event better" as the event has been running since yesterday. I fail to see how you bleed it any better than that in 2 hours.

Other than that, are you sure about that 2h timeframe? Strum said we'd get it on Halloween, which is not today, but tomorrow.
    Actually, the article said by 10am PT on the 30th. In any case, Strum just replied here which shows why it was delayed, to make it a weekend claim instead of one day. Meaning it will fit in with the Event better by "bleeding" into Halloween itself. ;)
  • mathewprime1mathewprime1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    zebular said:

You should begin seeing the tokens hit the Zen Store in about 2 hours, as they were pushed back a bit to bleed into the Masquerade Event better.

Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Paitence, it will pay off eventually.

- Fleet Admiral Mathew Prime.
  • rosssanahrosssanah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    well, something very weird occurred on the 30th of October as I logged in and couldn't find any free appearance token in the zen store... could this offer be repeated again soon please? That would be awsome, I really need a new hair cut! xd Thank you for the awsome job peeps!