test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tricker Rogue DPS build?

2»

Comments

• widdz30widdz30 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thx for help all , i have change radiant by dark so now im 1k6 ArP and 4k5 power , lets try if its better :)

did you think i need change my feats ?

what did you think if i change for this :
    0efe055991.png
  • vampirebrian666vampirebrian666 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hello everyone,
    so i have looked and looked for updated tr builds but have been batting 0. All guides appear to be a bit outdated as such, so i was wondering if anyone had any links or if feasible with your own experience help me out.

I just hit 30 and went with whisperknife paragon. It seems to fit my play style as of now. But i'm curious to any experienced tr with their at will, encounters, feats, and etc are at. I don't do much pvp as of now so strict dps pve is what i'm looking for.

I appreciate any feedback and replies. Thank you.

i did a respec to whisper an died more often....go with infiltrator less death. An as far as mod 6! Let a player see you with soul-forge...hahaha insta mob kill....get negation an vorpal for pvp .... Pve soul an plague is great keep booth on hand in bags for when its time. Im sorry for caps my eyes are bad on a 32 monitor i apologize an for the spelling. Dragonborn as goofy as it looks for a rogue tops drow unless you wanna spend the $$$$ for the pack to unlock it all....rank 7 enchants are fine no need for 12's just criy , ap , pow, defen , i do just fine in pve an pvp
  • hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Exocutioner & Greater Plague Fire. Take advantage of the SoD bug and have the highest possible DPS.

Also who ever told you power above 4k is pointless is an idiot. Only 2 stats in the whole game dont have diminishing returns - hp & power. Once you have 2600 AP, crit and recovery then stacking power, hp and deflect. becomes your priority.
    I have an 18k GS TR with 7k power. Just respec'ed for PvP but until I did I out DPS'ed 99% of players and I have a friend with 5k power and a lifedrinker who manages to out DPS me because he can stay in the fight with high sustain due to his survivability but in turn has lower burst.

You need to understand your mechanics including stats and positioning to increase your DPS. This is ATLEAST as important as your feats and gear.

If you need more help my tag is NSA Hanoth.
  • sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    duplicate.
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    hanoth2 wrote: »
    Exocutioner & Greater Plague Fire. Take advantage of the SoD bug and have the highest possible DPS.

Also who ever told you power above 4k is pointless is an idiot. Only 2 stats in the whole game dont have diminishing returns - hp & power. Once you have 2600 AP, crit and recovery then stacking power, hp and deflect. becomes your priority.
    I have an 18k GS TR with 7k power. Just respec'ed for PvP but until I did I out DPS'ed 99% of players and I have a friend with 5k power and a lifedrinker who manages to out DPS me because he can stay in the fight with high sustain due to his survivability but in turn has lower burst.

You need to understand your mechanics including stats and positioning to increase your DPS. This is ATLEAST as important as your feats and gear.

If you need more help my tag is NSA Hanoth.

wow tellin ppl to take advantage of a glitch. kids like you are breaking pvp, way to spread the s***
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • solidtrunkssolidtrunks Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Look at my build
    Trunks TR 17.6k GS
    CuraEu DC 15.5K GS

Trunks Build TR PVE XboxOne: arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197800/trunks-build-trickster-rogue-pve-xbox-one-29-august-2015