test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seed of Air

zenrazrzenrazr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvE Discussion
Hello all,

I would like to know who gives the "seed of air" quest, where do i get it, where do I do it and where do i turn it in?

Thanks
-Zen Silence
Post edited by zenrazr on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Once you've completed 3 sets of vigilance tasks in Spinward Rise, speak to Druid Okobo. She is the one loudly chewing on the scenery.

After you have it, you really shouldn't need any further explanation. Follow the sparklies and read your journal.

Incidentally, the NPCs who have the non-repeatable quests to get you through Spinward Rise get a brighter yellowish glow on them when they have something for you other than their normal vigilance quests.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zenrazrzenrazr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So when you say, "vigilance tasks", you mean those do 16 things grind fest quest right?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes, that is what a vigilance task is.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2015
    wow, there is 3 of those...? alrite well thanks!
  • linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zenrazr wrote: »
    wow, there is 3 of those...? alrite well thanks!

Welcome to hell...
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    linaduin wrote: »
    Welcome to hell...

No kidding, I'm halfway through on second area when I finish Seren. I have to work on Diana and then it starts again... by goddess, must be mad or something.
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
    edited June 2015
    I jus thought of something, I don't have leave spindale rise and then come back do I?
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    The crafting materials are cheap these days, just craft the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zenrazr wrote: »
    I jus thought of something, I don't have leave spindale rise and then come back do I?

You can leave and come back as much as you want - you just need to finish the 3x16 sets of Vigilance tasks and then you get the Seed of Air quest.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...and the quest hub for the transition quests is the Dwarven Priest between the Dragonborn General and the local travel portals. Could be that even after 6 patches the handshke quests are still not there / working / installed... :^/

In brief: After 16 vigilance quests go to the General, who then only offers "Back to the Fiery Pit". Ignore that one, and go to the Dwarf for a "collect wind runes"(?) quests that then unlock the vertical loop portal. Then the Dragonborn General has a new Vigilance quest series for you.