Options

A call to the PVP community

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    apocalypse1972apocalypse1972 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I need your help with something!

For now the "something" will remain a secret!
    In the coming weeks we are going to start working on something for PVP and would like to work with the PVP community.

If you are interested in talking about PVP "somethings" please post your Guild/Character info.
    There is a lot we are working on and want you to be a part of it too!

HOW ABOUT A BALANCE BEFORE TRYING TO DO ANYTHING ELSE ? I HAVE PvP SINCE DAY 1 AND THIS IS THE MOST UNBALANCED GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO GIVE A TOSS ABOUT IT ! BEEN GOING ON FAR TOO LONG NOW, ENOUGHS ENOUGH
  • Options
    apocalypse1972apocalypse1972 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think there on about proper PvP :cool:
  • Options
    miranda#3416 miranda Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still waiting patiently for this exciting announcement! As ready as ever to participate!
  • Options
    shelly1001shelly1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Guild name - Rise Against

@shelly1001
  • Options
    dartagnanukdartagnanuk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Guild Name : Cookie Monsters

@dartagnanuk
  • Options
    harumenharumen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    Guild Name: La Hermandad Inmortal

@harumen
  • Options
    badbotlimitbadbotlimit Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 175 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you all for posting your info and expressing interest. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you recently received an invitation to help do some cool stuff in a future module. If you haven't don't despair. We will have more rounds of invites going out.

The best way to get an invite at this point is to play PVP Domination on Dragon. We are looking for players that have high participation in PVP Domination for the next few invite rounds.
This discussion has been closed.