test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway for Xbox One

13»

Comments

• crazymadlaxcrazymadlax Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Like to see this too, but it not that easy our account are most likely handled through, microsoft Account Portal.
    But games like GTA with social club can do it, so too can neverwinter. But it will take time, especially with Microsoft testing procedures.
    Plus we don't know if this is any kind of priority for "Perfect World"
  • lordpauloslordpaulos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any update on this.... have the devs made any statement
  • akadaryuujinakadaryuujin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd say take it one step further and make it a part of a companion app ^.^
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd say take it one step further and make it a part of a companion app ^.^
    SmartGlass FTW!
  • legendraystr3legendraystr3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This would be awesome! I did download the app on my phone to see if it would work but I had the SSL 3 issue on my phone. Then I read the forums saying it doesn't work on the Xbox One. I think it would be amazing to be able to access the Gateway for the Xbox One version of this game on my phone. My girlfriend also thought it was awesome but I told her it isn't working yet for the Xbox One and the SSL 3 on our phone (S5) and she was disappointed. I also submitted a ticket about this as well. Maybe sometime this summer? PLEASE!!!
  • gamerchick42092gamerchick42092 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nomisath wrote: »
    Hi,
    At the moment, the gateway is incompatible with the Xbox One, and it would be Really useful to make it work for this version of the game.

(For those who don't know what this is, it allows you to manage your professions on your PC or mobile phone, and play mini-games with your companions. It's a must have!)

When can we expect it to work?
    Thanks for your consideration (and for this amazing game ;) )

+1 defenantly need this! The current event manager (luckbringer of tymora) even says you can access the gateway for Xbox wtf perfect world? Where's our gateway?
  • pi3rtj3pi3rtj3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i really hope they are gonna put in the gateway for xbox one, as said before even the event manager for luckbringer of tymora says you can acces and earn giftboxes, due to work i cant even get close to 40 tokens for the event horse, its a real shame
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still wishing we had this feature... just sayin'
  • gortussgortuss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes please.
  • cheetzalotcheetzalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    +1 Would Love to see this feature. Please add a gateway for the xbox one community. Thanks!
  • legendraystr3legendraystr3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I know during the live stream, they mentioned about Gateway and they aren't any plans on bringing it on Xbox One. Which is disappointing.

I know it isn't the same thing but Dying Light and Evolve had mobile apps with a mini game that you could link to your account. Dying Light you could send items from the mobile app to your actual game. Evolve could upgrade your soliders in the actual game through the mobile app. So in some way, it seems possible. At least it seems it's possible.

I'd love to see Gateway usable on Xbox One. I hope in the future it's a feature added on.
  • redlex17redlex17 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes please.
  • csk41csk41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm at work and I need to set my crafting, add this ASAP. lol
  • plannb23plannb23 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I actually went through and talked to the support folks about this very idea. Destiny has had this type of ability since it's inception, so it's not impossible. Adding this option to "gateway" to the XB1 characters via the PC would be something that would create a larger amount of buy in for players who are playing NW and actually work for a living.
    Neverwinter-Signature.png
  • freshtuhhdeaffreshtuhhdeaf Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Signed up to comment on my phone since I'm away from my console. I would love to be one gateway right now, doing professions or playing sword coast adventures. Make sure you tell everyone about this so they know what they're missing out on. Supply and demand.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I would like to remind people that bumping threads is prohibited. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yup this would be amazing to have!
  • dughaldughal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'd even accept this as a snappable app for XB1 and Windows 10. (I imagine that would make it easier to implement since those devices have access to your Microsoft account information, so the developer wouldn't have to integrate any web sites with Microsoft's login servers.)
  • taliphoenixtaliphoenix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    A mobile [phone / tablet] app would be brilliant, I'd be happy with a website that works well with mobile sized devices.
    JBB, I think originally it was a case of "PC game - can utilise something we know they already have in a different way."
  • jamis4maximusjamis4maximus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    +1

When I first started playing Neverwinter I opened a ticket with Perfect World to help me get a gateway account working for XBox one. It was super disappointing to hear they didn't support it.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Yes please. Sounds like an ideal way to keep up with the minor tasks. Considering it's already available for the PC we need it for the Xbox.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • perfecteagle0perfecteagle0 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Please add this!!!
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    indeed, the game needs this
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Yeah this is an unfair advantage for PC players and would love to see this for Xbox.
  • nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    This is a mega enormous need for XBONE.
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    as long as it's not like the smartglass for dead rising 3 or the gta v app lol