test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vote to Kick

svauntsvaunt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Bravo Dev's

Well with the latest change to the Vote to Screw your fellow player, I mean kick. you have encouraged jerks to wait to the end to kick people and loose all the worked for. I was kicked at the end of eCC by my fellow jerks, we had completed and I was choosing the armor i wanted and then off the PE i went. the person that booted me had already left the dungeon and well i got screwed out of my gear and seals. Thanks Devs
Post edited by svaunt on

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That is not their fault.

This is yet another reason to NOT run anything with strangers.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why would they do that? People don't kick for no reason Did you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> them off?
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...or he stood at the chest for way long, the party leader had a friend or three with him, and wanted to requeue and hit "Kick from party" reflexively, not really considering (or caring for, or knowing) the consequences...
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    * There is no reason why we should be able to kick while in combat
    * There is no reason why we should be able to kick after endboss is dead
  • flupperyfluppery Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A good example of horrible design based on evil policies.
  • svauntsvaunt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't know what I did to upset him, but he tried to kick me and failed once as I was walking to the end chest. He was PE when he actually succeed and then logged off immediately and never logged in again. He only succeeded because there was 3 of us left in group. I was the last one to the chest after making sure the last of the trash mob was down.
  • smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So? He would have done the same thing in the previous patch. Their change to vote kick didn't change how jerks act.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I thought they added something that would remove the option Kick when the last boss had been reached. There really is no viable solution to this issue.

He was able to kick you because they were in PE. He left the instance, so kicking was easy. He must have had a very bad day... and you were his punching bag. There is no way to influence human nature in a game. Especially if there is absolutely no way to punish someone for being a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

My suggestion... choose faster. Some gear is better than No gear.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance