test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Captain Dunmish - Envoy from Icywind Dale

lipeozlipeoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I can not pick up the mission because the npc says I need to be lvl 60 , however 'm 70 and I still can not handle it. can someone help me please?

I can not start the map because of that =\
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sgt. Knox gives quest "A Chill Wind" which sends you to Dunmish, then Dunmish gives Icewind Dale quest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I read about it , I was in Knox and he also has no quest for me
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    someone ? another idea ?
  • Options
    nazlaninazlani Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have similar problem with IWD campaign, When I talk to the guy in PE that should take me to IWD he says I need to be level 60... and now I'm level 70. I had this queste when IWD module came live but I didn't finish it and took few months break from the game. After I've returned system told me that my contract with AB expired and now: I can go to IWD, I can sign contract, after this - I do not have any quests. Cs replied that they can't do anything. I wrote 3 in-game tickets as they advised me. It was about 1.5 month ago.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    the way it is, or buy for 5000zem ation expect to be neat , or stop gambling , already opened several tickets too and nothing happens.

and right now I'm in the mood to stop playing , play from the beta already spent a lot to the game and I'm not even a ticket response.