test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't get Dread Ring campaign from Sgt Knox

silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I must have accidentally dropped the quest upon reaching level 60 (why get it if I can't do the dailies until I'm 70?) but now I can't get it back. When I go to Knox, he only shows the zones that I skipped while leveling (love those Azures). I can't progress thru the zone which means I can't get some of the best boons in the game.

I've opened a support ticket and they stated it was probably a bug and to file a bug report. I did that in-game. I am posting here in case someone else has had (or will have) the same issue.
I aim to misbehave
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    First thing that comes to my mind is that you completed quest from Knox, which tells you to go and talk to somebody in Protectors Enclave. Then this NPC gives you another quest where you have to go to Dread Ring. You probably had THIS quest and dropped it, in which case its not Knox you have to talk to, but the NPC. Its probably this one: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/General_Sabine

In case you actually dropped the quest from Knox and now cant get it back... havent heard of anybody with this issue
  • Options
    nazlaninazlani Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have similar problem with IWD campaign, When I talk to the guy in PE that should take me to IWD he says I need to be level 60... and now I'm level 70. I had this queste when IWD module came live but I didn't finish it and took few months break from the game. After I've returned system told me that my contract with AB expired and now: I can go to IWD, I can sign contract, after this - I do not have any quests. Cs replied that they can't do anything. I wrote 3 in-game tickets as they advised me. It was about 1.5 month ago. :(:(:(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Could be that between you acquiring the quests and now, a change was made that restrict campaign starter quests to 70 instead of 60. I don't have any lvl60- characters, so I'm just speculating here. I can't test this. Are you able to get the Sharandar starters quest?

I started both with my fresh 60 paladin this past weekend.

It's probably worth trying to talk to Sabine. That's all I can think of to do.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    wentris wrote: »
    First thing that comes to my mind is that you completed quest from Knox, which tells you to go and talk to somebody in Protectors Enclave. Then this NPC gives you another quest where you have to go to Dread Ring. You probably had THIS quest and dropped it, in which case its not Knox you have to talk to, but the NPC. Its probably this one: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/General_Sabine

In case you actually dropped the quest from Knox and now cant get it back... havent heard of anybody with this issue

That's a valid suggestion. I'll check this evening. I had forgotten about her (even after leveling up 9 toons thru pre-Mod 5 boons).

Thanks much
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hooray!! I got the intro quest from Sabine.

Whew. . . please excuse my momentary lapse.

Thanks all :)
    I aim to misbehave