test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hello Neverwinter Community, could you guys take the time to play my foundery map

mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello Neverwinter Community, could you guys take the time to play my foundery map, and tell me what you Think about it,
Know error/ portals are in map, (still useble)
Spelling error YES
. can you tell me if its to easy or to hard, ect,
Plz write a Review/donate astral/start in game, so i get 1 step closer to dungeon master rank 6,
This would really help me out so ty in advance

map: NWDMUPHQBLS
in game name;mekols
quest name; kill the corrupted dwarf
Post edited by mekols on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    Plz write a Review/donate astral/start in game, so i get 1 step closer to dungeon master rank 6,
    This would really help me out so ty in advance

If ^^ this is your "goal" -- you're in the wrong place. It will likely take you over a year to get to DM rank 6.
    ...and if that is your motivation for making foundry quests they will likely be of such poor quality that it will take you closer to two years or more.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    eldarth wrote: »
    If ^^ this is your "goal" -- you're in the wrong place. It will likely take you over a year to get to DM rank 6.
    ...and if that is your motivation for making foundry quests they will likely be of such poor quality that it will take you closer to two years or more.

Yo, Nha i actully like making the quest, and im still getting used to it, so i need rewives, but Barley anyone play it, so idk what to improv ect,

sure i want dungeonmaster rank 6, but thats just a extra goal, But hey, if you took your time completing the quest, you might aswell do the Review on it, so i know what to improv to next time
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I played your Elf quest, but I was unable to leave a review because I was unable to finish it. After unlocking the bridge, the portal kept showing up outside the room in the trees so it was completely inaccessible.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    I played your Elf quest, but I was unable to leave a review because I was unable to finish it. After unlocking the bridge, the portal kept showing up outside the room in the trees so it was completely inaccessible.

hm that is weird, when did you play it? because i played it yesterday, and i could complete it
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    save the elf Queen / corrupted dwarf, are the good ones, well good and good, they are the start to someting good,
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here you go...

Offhand, it looks like you may have only edited in 2-D editor and not done any adjustments in 3-D previewer

Detail problems:

Quest: Kill the Corrupted Dwarf
    1. First door not aligned properly - can see around/thru edges
    2. Not sure why there is a giant beer keg in first crypt room
    3. 2 ghosts path around stairway leading to shield and stop behind stairwell and say nothing and have odd names
    4. Giant boulder sticking thru back wall/2nd floor where you pickup dwarf shiled
    5. dwarf shield is hard to interact with - a dwarf/short character would have to jump up on stair rail/pillar to interact
    6. dwarf shield named default label "wep dwarven shield"
    7. dwarf shield does not disappear when collected
    8. another giant keg at back of first crypt room "floating" above floor and has no base/stand
    9. dead body floating inches above floor on bridge in 2nd room
    10. 2nd dead body floating inches above floor and over two different stairs
    11. giant wooden door behind wagon on fire apparently meant to prevent going down west stairs toward Mysti is misaligned (and bizarre) and does not prevent stair usage by simply jumping around it.
    12. Corrupted dwarves attacking "Mysti" who just stands there and ignores them
    13. weird burning/glowing mushrooms on same walkway as Mysti
    14. Mysti dialog - "killd" s/b "killed" - "atleast" s/b "at least" - "guard entrance," s/b "guard entrance."
    15. third dead body floating incheas above floor on exit bridge of Mysti crypt area
    16. odd fiery glowing smoke coming from floor on either side of crypt bridge
    17. very strange that the entrance to the crypt "altar" room is a dungeon door and dungeon walls
    18. odd loose crypt debris with no damage in altar room - maybe altar room is garbage pit as well?
    19. lone tombstone embeded in altar room floor??
    20. Cleric Elf dialog "DWARFS, what" s/b "Dwarves, what" - "HM interesting, go" s/b "Hmm. Interesting. Go"
    21. "Bar area" (in Elf Clerics cathedral??) has no bar top (or maybe they're walls) as well as no way inside.
    22. Flowers growing out of floor along walkway in Elf clerics cathedral.
    23. "Customized Half Elf Male 7" has default name
    24. "Rogue Elf 2" has default name
    25. "Oni_chan" has underscore in name
    26. flower garden growing directly on wooden walkway in 2nd elf room
    27. flower garden (also growing on wooden walkway) from 3rd room overlaps into 2nd room
    28. purple underlighting of drow priestess room overlaps into 2nd elf room
    29. couple of single flowers growing out of wood floor in drow priestess room
    30. bookshelf overlapping stairs/blocking hallway just past drow priestess room
    31. chair overlapping stairs next to above bookcase
    32. "Adventurer Cleric" fighting for drow has default name
    33. flower beds growing directly out of wood flooring in most rooms
    34. odd dungeon wooden transition doors exiting from elf area - doors open right thru wood ceiling on other side
    35. "Customized Chicken 4" for all chickens in Portal Summoner room (why are their chickens in a ...?)
    36. festival "bar" area also in Portal Summoner room - not sure why again.
    37. Portal Summoner no dialog - apparently just watches people use his portal
    38. Portal is also halfway below floor
    39. Portal Exit is about 20' too high - prevents teleporting back to earlier areas
    40. Original dwarven followers suddenly appear after exiting elf portal -- but they don't follow
    41. "Moon Ghost" at bottom of spiral stairs - no dialog, nothing todo in room at bottom
    42. transition portal in spiral stair room also halfway below floor
    43. followers upon entry to tribal cave(?) also do not follow
    44. "Adventurer Wizard" in tribal cave has default name
    45. ...couldn't finish 'cause I missed talking to Elf Warrior and teleporter height prevented backtracking
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    Yo, Nha i actully like making the quest, and im still getting used to it, so i need rewives, but Barley anyone play it, so idk what to improv ect,

sure i want dungeonmaster rank 6, but thats just a extra goal, But hey, if you took your time completing the quest, you might aswell do the Review on it, so i know what to improv to next time

Spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

I need work on it too. It slips by me sometimes.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    eldarth wrote: »
    Here you go...

Offhand, it looks like you may have only edited in 2-D editor and not done any adjustments in 3-D previewer

Detail problems:

Quest: Kill the Corrupted Dwarf
    1. First door not aligned properly - can see around/thru edges
    2. Not sure why there is a giant beer keg in first crypt room
    3. 2 ghosts path around stairway leading to shield and stop behind stairwell and say nothing and have odd names
    4. Giant boulder sticking thru back wall/2nd floor where you pickup dwarf shiled
    5. dwarf shield is hard to interact with - a dwarf/short character would have to jump up on stair rail/pillar to interact
    6. dwarf shield named default label "wep dwarven shield"
    7. dwarf shield does not disappear when collected
    8. another giant keg at back of first crypt room "floating" above floor and has no base/stand
    9. dead body floating inches above floor on bridge in 2nd room
    10. 2nd dead body floating inches above floor and over two different stairs
    11. giant wooden door behind wagon on fire apparently meant to prevent going down west stairs toward Mysti is misaligned (and bizarre) and does not prevent stair usage by simply jumping around it.
    12. Corrupted dwarves attacking "Mysti" who just stands there and ignores them
    13. weird burning/glowing mushrooms on same walkway as Mysti
    14. Mysti dialog - "killd" s/b "killed" - "atleast" s/b "at least" - "guard entrance," s/b "guard entrance."
    15. third dead body floating incheas above floor on exit bridge of Mysti crypt area
    16. odd fiery glowing smoke coming from floor on either side of crypt bridge
    17. very strange that the entrance to the crypt "altar" room is a dungeon door and dungeon walls
    18. odd loose crypt debris with no damage in altar room - maybe altar room is garbage pit as well?
    19. lone tombstone embeded in altar room floor??
    20. Cleric Elf dialog "DWARFS, what" s/b "Dwarves, what" - "HM interesting, go" s/b "Hmm. Interesting. Go"
    21. "Bar area" (in Elf Clerics cathedral??) has no bar top (or maybe they're walls) as well as no way inside.
    22. Flowers growing out of floor along walkway in Elf clerics cathedral.
    23. "Customized Half Elf Male 7" has default name
    24. "Rogue Elf 2" has default name
    25. "Oni_chan" has underscore in name
    26. flower garden growing directly on wooden walkway in 2nd elf room
    27. flower garden (also growing on wooden walkway) from 3rd room overlaps into 2nd room
    28. purple underlighting of drow priestess room overlaps into 2nd elf room
    29. couple of single flowers growing out of wood floor in drow priestess room
    30. bookshelf overlapping stairs/blocking hallway just past drow priestess room
    31. chair overlapping stairs next to above bookcase
    32. "Adventurer Cleric" fighting for drow has default name
    33. flower beds growing directly out of wood flooring in most rooms
    34. odd dungeon wooden transition doors exiting from elf area - doors open right thru wood ceiling on other side
    35. "Customized Chicken 4" for all chickens in Portal Summoner room (why are their chickens in a ...?)
    36. festival "bar" area also in Portal Summoner room - not sure why again.
    37. Portal Summoner no dialog - apparently just watches people use his portal
    38. Portal is also halfway below floor
    39. Portal Exit is about 20' too high - prevents teleporting back to earlier areas
    40. Original dwarven followers suddenly appear after exiting elf portal -- but they don't follow
    41. "Moon Ghost" at bottom of spiral stairs - no dialog, nothing todo in room at bottom
    42. transition portal in spiral stair room also halfway below floor
    43. followers upon entry to tribal cave(?) also do not follow
    44. "Adventurer Wizard" in tribal cave has default name
    45. ...couldn't finish 'cause I missed talking to Elf Warrior and teleporter height prevented backtracking

this is good, will work on this,
  • Options
    archlegend1230archlegend1230 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi fellow, I think I just played with you today in a skirmish XD

Tried your foundry "save the elf queen". Its interesting just need to fix the spellings...

But don't worry, fixing grammars and spellings are the very last thing I do too.
    Call of the Divines

Vol. 1 - The Calling
    ID: NW-DCSMPIMRK

Vol. 2 - Battle of Niflheim
    (Under Construction)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Remove this post plz