What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rekt PvP Guild is Restructuring - New info on Recruitment HERE

2»

Comments

• divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    Just played you guys, good game. Would of had more erection members with me but like I said there's only a hand full of them online at a time.

Fun convo Divine lol.

And what exactly is the reason for the changes? It's sure as heck not due to the "overwhelming" number of players that were recruited cause as I stated earlier, you'll be lucky to see 10 online at a time.

Just curious to know where these , for lack of better term, nonsensical changes came from.

Yeah, GG. We were just trying out a new cleric, to see what guild we want to put him in.

Tenacity Reborn
    Tenacity Most Wanted
    Tenacity FTW
    Tenacity After School Special

We are not quite sure what guild to put him in yet, he has to fill out a 5 page application, then we will have a meeting of the minds to see exactly where he fits in. He then has to take a physical to make sure he is in good health. He also has to meet age, height, and weight qualifications. Then maybe if he passes the written exam portion of the test he can join one of self proclaimed best Trash talking in the game Guild.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, GG. We were just trying out a new cleric, to see what guild we want to put him in.

Tenacity Reborn
    Tenacity Most Wanted
    Tenacity FTW

We are not quite sure what guild to put him in yet, he has to fill out a 5 page application, then we will have a meeting of the minds to see exactly where he fits in. He then has to take a physical to make sure he is in good health. He also has to meet age, height, and weight qualifications. Then maybe if he passes the written exam portion of the test he can join one of self proclaimed best Trash talking in the game Guild.

Don't forget the background check, credit report, and employment history verification.
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Tenacity Reborn
    Tenacity Most Wanted
    Tenacity FTW

Seems to be the trend.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2015
    This whole thread reads like a cautionary tale on how not to run a guild. I don't know any of the people involved, so really have no right to comment.

BUT, since it sounds like there may be some new unaffiliated PvPers running around, I'm going to drop my gamertag here and say if you're ever looking to queue up for some PvP, I'm always game when I'm on. I'm a free agent TR who would love to roll in a few premade matches with some really good players.

gamertag: Lem0n Knuckles.
    edited May 2015
    Don't forget the background check, credit report, and employment history verification.

That's on the application portion. Background checks are a must. What's this you were in solidarity confinement for clubbing baby seals??? Sign him up boys, we need that kind of ruthless attitude in the guild. The longer the rap sheet the better!!! Let's hope they play rogue and use to SOD glitch, that really gets wicked going. ��
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • djbnandodjbnando Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    peacelaced wrote: »
    During the first 17 days of our attempt at Recruitment we had over 30 people Join the recruitment guild and are considering the effort of both the Rekt Leadership and eRekt Recruits a huge success. Thank you everyone for your interest and support.

In light of our recent success, we have decided to make some changes to our recruitment process and management systems starting Today. While these changes come earlier than anticipated, we are confident this move will help maintain our status as Top PvP Guild in Neverwinter on Xbox One.

As it stands, ALL information distributed during the Face to Face, in any thread, or copied from any Rekt web site dated before 25 May 2015 is now NULL and VOID. THIS thread, along with a date stamped "Rekt Recruitment Information and Application" found at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com/recruitment will be the new "Go To" for information concerning Rekt Recruitment.

New eRekt ION Requirements:
    • Level 60
    • Interest in Hardcore PvP
    • Interest in Moderate PvE
    • All Rekt and eRekt ION Alts Welcome

New eRekt ION Recruitment Process:
    • Send an Xbox Message to GT: PeaceLaced
    • Expect a return Message within 24 to 48 hours.
    • Review Recruitment Message prior to Party invite.
    • Expect a Party invite to discuss Recruitment within one week.

New eRekt ION Guild Information:
    • Consider eRekt ION a seed guild for Rekt
    • This guild will run like any other guild with:
      - obtainable leadership roles
      - access to certain guild bank tabs
      - friends to enjoy and play the game with
      - opportunities to run with Rekt in PvP and PvE
    • Communication, Respect, and Integrity is expected
    • Dungeon Sniping, Trash Talking, and Scamming is not Tolerated.

New Rekt Requirements:
    • Full 4 piece Profound
    • Epic Artifact Weapon
    • TR Specific: Perma-Stealth Build

New Rekt Transition Process:
    New Rekt Guild Information:
    • Knowledgeable and Dedicated players - Veterans and Members
    • Experienced and Trustworthy leaders - Guild Council and Class Leaders
    • Ability to Communicate and Perform under high stress situations - Hardcore PvP
    • Often Enjoys Relaxing in Neverwinter with Party Members on Xbox - Moderate PvE
    • Ever growing stacks of loot to use for Character Enhancement and Progression - Guild Bank Access
    • Guild wide Mastery of every important Profession including:
      - Platesmithing
      - Mailsmithing
      - Leatherworking
      - Tailoring
      - Alchemy
      - Jewlcrafting

Lastly, this thread will be used to inform the public of News and Changes concerning the Rekt and eRekt ION guilds. For questions and comments of any kind, please use the appropriate forms on our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com. Thank You for your interested in Rekt and we look forward to seeing you Online.

I just registered myself on your webpage asking to join u.
    I believe I match your requirements, Im a Thaumaturge CW, 16k GS on PVP gear, 4 set profound pieces, 2 profound jewels (almost getting the 3rd), so close to 1k tenacity.
    Up to 17.4k GS on PVE.
    Legendary Weapon, 2 legendary artifacts (belial and the lantern).

Right now I have a guild I`m in, and I like playing with them (we mostly play PVE), and they r not so active, so I have plenty of time for PVP, and I`ll be mostly playing PVP with u. But I mean I won`t abandon my friends and I`ll still play with them, and help them when they need my help.

The reason I`m looking for a PVP guild is coz I`m tired of playing with randies that just stay on the respawn or disconnect, or even are so bad on PVP that are the same as being disconnected. That means I`ll be most of the times fighting against 2-5 of them all by myself and dying for ppl I clearly would kill on a 1x1 or maybe 1x2 fights.

If u guys think I'm not good for u, I`ll join someone else. And I don`t think I`m the best, but I know how to do my job well done.

All I want is a quick answer, as I`m tired of playing with randies (therefore I guess u r an active guild, and if I join u, not matter if on A, B, C or whatever team, I`ll have team mates to play with on PVP), and if I don`t match ur needs, I`ll join someone else.

Thanks.

GT: D J B Nando
    Character: Galadriel
    edited May 2015
    This whole thread reads like a cautionary tale on how not to run a guild. I don't know any of the people involved, so really have no right to comment.

BUT, since it sounds like there may be some new unaffiliated PvPers running around, I'm going to drop my gamertag here and say if you're ever looking to queue up for some PvP, I'm always game when I'm on. I'm a free agent TR who would love to roll in a few premade matches with some really good players.

gamertag: Lem0n Knuckles.

Me and you are after the same thing, good players to run with.

I'm always down for some premades. I'll add you.
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2015
    The headline on their recruitment page says "Rekt is the top PVP guild on Xbox"

How was this derived? I'm just curious, because from what I've seen... ehhhh.

EDIT: Maybe they mean't sheer numbers or overly complex guild structuring and pre-reqs?
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
    edited May 2015
    The headline on their recruitment page says "Rekt is the top PVP guild on Xbox"

How was this derived? I'm just curious, because from what I've seen... ehhhh.

EDIT: Maybe they mean't sheer numbers or overly complex guild structuring and pre-reqs?

Yeah I want to know this too. Please share.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    Yeah I officially had to quit when someone from Rekt I was running with scoffed at the idea of ever losing to a team from eRekt, which happened to a Rekt premade vs eRekt premade the night before. Goes to show they aren't recruiting based off skill.

Even though I pretty much handed in my resignation a few post ago.
    edited May 2015
    djbnando wrote: »
    I believe I match your requirements, Im a Thaumaturge CW, 16k GS on PVP gear, 4 set profound pieces, 2 profound jewels (almost getting the 3rd), so close to 1k tenacity.
    Up to 17.4k GS on PVE.

Right now I have a guild I`m in, and I like playing with them (we mostly play PVE), and they r not so active, so I have plenty of time for PVP, and I`ll be mostly playing PVP with u. But I mean I won`t abandon my friends and I`ll still play with them, and help them when they need my help.

The reason I`m looking for a PVP guild is coz I`m tired of playing with randies that just stay on the respawn or disconnect, or even are so bad on PVP that are the same as being disconnected. That means I`ll be most of the times fighting against 2-5 of them all by myself and dying for ppl I clearly would kill on a 1x1 or maybe 1x2 fights.

If u guys think I'm not good for u, I`ll join someone else. And I don`t think I`m the best, but I know how to do my job well done.

All I want is a quick answer, as I`m tired of playing with randies (therefore I guess u r an active guild, and if I join u, not matter if on A, B, C or whatever team, I`ll have team mates to play with on PVP), and if I don`t match ur needs, I`ll join someone else.

Thanks.

Character: Galadriel[/QUOTE

All about that renegade path boss.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    Yeah I officially had to quit when someone from Rekt I was running with scoffed at the idea of ever losing to a team from eRekt, which happened to a Rekt premade vs eRekt premade the night before. Goes to show they aren't recruiting based off skill.

Even though I pretty much handed in my resignation a few post ago.

I believe it. Ha ha
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Actually, no it wasn't. I lied.

Anyways I'll hope off this thread now as I am no longer with Rekt, or B team Rekt, or whatever you wanna call it.

I'll just drop my GT here: YoitzProdigy

Add me if you wanna get some pvp going. I swear I'm good.

I added you btw Divine and Ant.
    edited May 2015
    Up to 17.4k GS on PVE.

Thanks.

Character: Galadriel[/QUOTE

All about that renegade path boss.

huh?
    I didn`t get it
  • leg3nd831leg3nd831 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dat perma-stealth build requirement..... :rolleyes:
    [PC] Buds <Lemonade Stand> - Trickster Rogue
    [Xbox] Skill <Iron Lotus> - Trickster Rogue
    edited May 2015

huh?
    I didn`t get it

You should be going renegade path.
    Chaos magic > everything else
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you for your attention. Having fulfilled my purpose of shifting the energy to our direction I will humbly move to the next cycle needing change. While I will check in every now and again, I have the utmost confidence that the Neverwinter Xbox community will continue feeding our Matrix, with just a pinch of salt, as the Rekt PvP Guild consumes on.

PeaceLaced: Officially Retired
    Accomplishments: Mastering Change
    PeaceLaced: Officially Retired
    Accomplishments: Mastering Change
    edited May 2015
    R.I.P PeaceLaced: May 2015 - May 2015
    edited May 2015

You should be going renegade path.
    Chaos magic > everything else

Ah ok.
    But I don`t play exclusively pvp, I do some PVE too.
    This build I have works nice on both, I can deal a lot of DPS on both the way it is now.
    edited May 2015

Ah ok.
    But I don`t play exclusively pvp, I do some PVE too.
    This build I have works nice on both, I can deal a lot of DPS on both the way it is now.

I feel you. I had a thamataurge build that worked very well in pvp. Only problem is it's very reliant on eye of the storm. Switched to renegade a while back and put out tons of damage and more consistently, without having to worry about when eye of the storm procs. Thamataurge is not too far behind though if built/played properly.
    edited May 2015

I feel you. I had a thamataurge build that worked very well in pvp. Only problem is it's very reliant on eye of the storm. Switched to renegade a while back and put out tons of damage and more consistently, without having to worry about when eye of the storm procs. Thamataurge is not too far behind though if built/played properly.

Yeah, renegade is great, but the eye of storm is not such a big problem.
    Unless I keep fighting constantly at the same spot with multiple targets, I`ll be running between bases trying to catch or protect them, and when I`ll be running from one to another, will give me enough time to have eye of the storm back, and get to my next target hitting it very hard.
    Also I get +25% dmg bonus on Icy Ray, +50% dmg bonus on spell mastery, which gives me +75% dmg bonus, and that`s gonna hit pretty hard on eye of the storm. So I`m gonna have like an extra daily but used as an encounter, which I can use constantly, as it can hit sometimes as hard as the Ice Knife.
    Besides that I have some other advantages that I like on thaumaturge.
    So even though Renegade may have some nice benefits, I don`t think Thaumaturge will stay behind if u spec it properly and know how to use ur skills.
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Please tell me you are trolling when u said you made belial and lantern legendary.... Lol console players
    Belial is ficking horrible... And no reason to make your second or third artifacts legendaries since the stats cap at rank 99.. Only thing u should pursue to orange is your on use effect artifact( which definately shouldnt be either of those homie)

Smh Smh Smh Smh
    Up to 17.4k GS on PVE.

Thanks.

Character: Galadriel
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Thaum is outperformed by renegade in so many cases...
    Against a good opponent. If you are not running shield then you are doing your entire team a disservice... The meta is all about outlasting your opponents initial burst and... Being able to counter rogues on the back cap and home cap... Without shield on tab... You wont last vs any semi decent rogue.

Have fun with that though.

Ps... If they would rework the thaum capstone so it isnt deflected by any decently build pvp player, then maybr it would be a decent option... But atm chaos magic out performs the entire thaum tree sadly.

Unless I keep fighting constantly at the same spot with multiple targets, I`ll be running between bases trying to catch or protect them, and when I`ll be running from one to another, will give me enough time to have eye of the storm back, and get to my next target hitting it very hard.
    Also I get +25% dmg bonus on Icy Ray, +50% dmg bonus on spell mastery, which gives me +75% dmg bonus, and that`s gonna hit pretty hard on eye of the storm. So I`m gonna have like an extra daily but used as an encounter, which I can use constantly, as it can hit sometimes as hard as the Ice Knife.
    So even though Renegade may have some nice benefits, I don`t think Thaumaturge will stay behind if u spec it properly and know how to use ur skills.
    edited May 2015
    Against a good opponent. If you are not running shield then you are doing your entire team a disservice... The meta is all about outlasting your opponents initial burst and... Being able to counter rogues on the back cap and home cap... Without shield on tab... You wont last vs any semi decent rogue.

Ps... If they would rework the thaum capstone so it isnt deflected by any decently build pvp player, then maybr it would be a decent option... But atm chaos magic out performs the entire thaum tree sadly.

This.

I never run pvp without shield on tab. Makes dealing with rogues a lot easier.
    edited May 2015

Please tell me you are trolling when u said you made belial and lantern legendary.... Lol console players
    Belial is ficking horrible... And no reason to make your second or third artifacts legendaries since the stats cap at rank 99.. Only thing u should pursue to orange is your on use effect artifact( which definately shouldnt be either of those homie)

Smh Smh Smh Smh

They suck, huh? Outperformed?

http://postimg.org/image/y29517fsf/

Sat_May_30_21_58_10_UTC_0300_2015.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Congrats... You beat up on some pugs that no one has ever heard of and then had the e-peen to take a snap shot? Smh smh smh
    edited May 2015

If you are not taking advantage of chaos magic, you are bad. I don't know how many times chaotic growth has saved me or a teammate. Renegade is the only way to go.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2015
    And no reason to make your second or third artifacts legendaries since the stats cap at rank 99..

Is this true? I can't find that information anywhere. Kinda important to know, if accurate.
    edited May 2015

If you are not taking advantage of chaos magic, you are bad. I don't know how many times chaotic growth has saved me or a teammate. Renegade is the only way to go.

^This

Chaos magic is all you need to know. Switch to renegade and I guarantee you will not go back.
    edited May 2015

Smh Smh Smh Smh
    Is this true? I can't find that information anywhere. Kinda important to know, if accurate.

No.. this is not true at all. You can see the stat increase here - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact.

Keep in mind this is for mod6 but there is a similar increase for mod5 (xbox). It's about 150 total points increased between 99 and 100.