test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rekt PvP Guild is Restructuring - New info on Recruitment HERE

peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
During the first 17 days of our attempt at Recruitment we had over 30 people Join the recruitment guild and are considering the effort of both the Rekt Leadership and eRekt Recruits a huge success. Thank you everyone for your interest and support.

In light of our recent success, we have decided to make some changes to our recruitment process and management systems starting Today. While these changes come earlier than anticipated, we are confident this move will help maintain our status as Top PvP Guild in Neverwinter on Xbox One.

As it stands, ALL information distributed during the Face to Face, in any thread, or copied from any Rekt web site dated before 25 May 2015 is now NULL and VOID. THIS thread, along with a date stamped "Rekt Recruitment Information and Application" found at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com/recruitment will be the new "Go To" for information concerning Rekt Recruitment.

New eRekt ION Requirements:
  • Level 60
  • Interest in Hardcore PvP
  • Interest in Moderate PvE
  • All Rekt and eRekt ION Alts Welcome

New eRekt ION Recruitment Process:
  • Send an Xbox Message to GT: XGC APOLLO XS <<< NEW POC
  • Expect a return Message within 24 to 48 hours.
  • Review Recruitment Message prior to Party invite.
  • Expect a Party invite to discuss Recruitment within one week.

New eRekt ION Guild Information:
  • Consider eRekt ION a seed guild for Rekt
  • This guild will run like any other guild with:
    - obtainable leadership roles
    - access to certain guild bank tabs
    - friends to enjoy and play the game with
    - opportunities to run with Rekt in PvP and PvE
  • Communication, Respect, and Integrity is expected
  • Dungeon Sniping, Trash Talking, and Scamming is not Tolerated.

New Rekt Requirements:
  • Full 4 piece Profound
  • Epic Artifact Weapon
  • TR Specific: Perma-Stealth Build

New Rekt Transition Process:
New Rekt Guild Information:
  • Knowledgeable and Dedicated players - Veterans and Members
  • Experienced and Trustworthy leaders - Guild Council and Class Leaders
  • Ability to Communicate and Perform under high stress situations - Hardcore PvP
  • Often Enjoys Relaxing in Neverwinter with Party Members on Xbox - Moderate PvE
  • Ever growing stacks of loot to use for Character Enhancement and Progression - Guild Bank Access
  • Guild wide Mastery of every important Profession including:
    - Platesmithing
    - Mailsmithing
    - Leatherworking
    - Tailoring
    - Alchemy
    - Jewlcrafting

Lastly, this thread will be used to inform the public of News and Changes concerning the Rekt and eRekt ION guilds. For questions and comments of any kind, please use the appropriate forms on our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com. Thank You for your interested in Rekt and we look forward to seeing you Online.
PeaceLaced: Officially Retired
Accomplishments: Mastering Change
Post edited by peacelaced on

Comments

• peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name Change: eRekt has been changed to eRekt ION
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So logged on yesterday after my camping trip to find that I've been .. I guess "restructured". Even though I'm very active in the pvp in this game and meet the new requirements. But it's whatever after 10k kills I'm getting a little tired of this game and just find it odd that your advertising "trustworthy leaders/guild council"
    Anywho good luck to you guys and happy gaming!
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's possible you lack attention to detail as this next part is clearly stated in my OP >> For questions and comments of any kind, please use the appropriate forms on our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com.
  • divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    So logged on yesterday after my camping trip to find that I've been .. I guess "restructured". Even though I'm very active in the pvp in this game and meet the new requirements. But it's whatever after 10k kills I'm getting a little tired of this game and just find it odd that your advertising "trustworthy leaders/guild council"
    Anywho good luck to you guys and happy gaming!

This is what I've been hearing from a lot of people.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Is this a topic essentially saying that i cant be apart of your guild and if i have any questions not to post... kinda like a sticky but not made by a mod?
    Or do i misunderstand the thread?
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is this a topic essentially saying that i cant be apart of your guild and if i have any questions not to post... kinda like a sticky but not made by a mod?
    Or do i misunderstand the thread?

According to Peace there are just new requirements needed to join Rekt. Full 4 piece of Profound, and if you're a TR enjoy playing playing perma stealth from here on out. You must also be apart of Junior Rekt or eRekt if you're not already.

Not really sure where these changes stemmed from as you will be lucky to see 10 people online in eRekt ION at any given time, this coming from someone who is pretty active. So if you're looking to run pvp you're gonna be spamming guild chat quite a bit. But on the bright side, being apart of erection means you get "oppurtunities" to run with Rekt members.

And I woulda posted on the Rekt forum but there's a post on there that has been unanswered going on 3 days.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
    edited May 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    According to Peace there are just new requirements needed to join Rekt. Full 4 piece of Profound, and if you're a TR enjoy playing playing perma stealth from here on out. You must also be apart of Junior Rekt or eRekt if you're not already.

Not really sure where these changes stemmed from as you will be lucky to see 10 people online in eRekt ION at any given time, this coming from someone who is pretty active. So if you're looking to run pvp you're gonna be spamming guild chat quite a bit. But on the bright side, being apart of erection means you get "oppurtunities" to run with Rekt members.

And I woulda posted on the Rekt forum but there's a post on there that has been unanswered going on 3 days.

Sounds like there is a lot of disgruntled Rekt employees out there. I'm still confused how you have to apply twice to get in a guild. Oh as far as "best pvp guild" in the game goes, I didn't know we had a ladder to determine that. But hey, whatever helps you sell your product right? Feels like I'm watching a infomercial where they are trying to sell you a cheap product that doesn't really work.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    This is what I've been hearing from a lot of people.

it seems they care more about their "self proclaimed" best pvp guild title more so than teaming up with good pvpers and enjoying the game Lol. Peace you have to see that you are killing your guild? The pvp In general is dieing in this game and will do so even more once eso comes out. You made the recruitment guild to try to get yourself some groupies to go along with your made up title and frankly it's kinda sad.
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    Sounds like there is a lot of disgruntled Rekt employees out there. I'm still confused how you have to apply twice to get in a guild. Oh as far as "best pvp guild" in the game goes, I didn't know we had a ladder to determine that. But hey, whatever helps you sell your product right? Feels like I'm watching a infomercial where they are trying to sell you a cheap product that doesn't really work.

I wouldn't consider myself disgruntled and technically none of us are members of Rekt lol. I was just looking for a group of experienced players to play PVP with which is what Rekt offers. Just didn't know we had to go through the D-league before getting a taste of the real thing.

Either way I'm still gonna be "Reking" ppl in pvp regardless of what guild name shows on my character.
    edited May 2015
    Well put kush. And Im in the same boat. I'm verrry good at mmo pvping . Even achieving gladiator titles on multiple toons in Wow which was no easy feat. I joined them in hopes of making the most out of this vanilla pvp back before they gave themselves "best pvp guild" title in hopes of setting up Premades and what not... it never panned out. Hopefully you get more out of it than I got
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    Well put kush. And Im in the same bout. I'm verrry good at mmo pvping . Even achieving gladiator titles on multiple toons in Wow which was no easy feat. I joined them in hopes of making the most out of this vanilla pvp back before they gave themselves "best pvp guild" title in hopes of setting up Premades and what not... it never panned out. Hopefully you get more out of it than I got

Sucks to hear that man. There's quite a few good PVP'ers in the erection guild including myself, and most of them already meet the new requirements sooo yeah...

And werent you already in Rekt? Don't tell me they kicked you?
    edited May 2015
    Ya man... I was surprised by it considering my gear /skill and the amount of time I spent representing the Rekt tag in a positive light. But all in all I just want some good cool people to play with which I wasn't getting out of Rekt anyway. But ya feel free to add me I'm always looking for people to play with.
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2015
    peacelaced wrote: »
    During the first 17 days of our attempt at Recruitment we had over 30 people Join the recruitment guild and are considering the effort of both the Rekt Leadership and eRekt Recruits a huge success. Thank you everyone for your interest and support.

In light of our recent success, we have decided to make some changes to our recruitment process and management systems starting Today. While these changes come earlier than anticipated, we are confident this move will help maintain our status as Top PvP Guild in Neverwinter on Xbox One.

As it stands, ALL information distributed during the Face to Face, in any thread, or copied from any Rekt web site dated before 25 May 2015 is now NULL and VOID. THIS thread, along with a date stamped "Rekt Recruitment Information and Application" found at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com/recruitment will be the new "Go To" for information concerning Rekt Recruitment.

New eRekt ION Requirements:
    • Level 60
    • Interest in Hardcore PvP
    • Interest in Moderate PvE
    • All Rekt and eRekt ION Alts Welcome

New eRekt ION Recruitment Process:
    • Send an Xbox Message to GT: PeaceLaced
    • Expect a return Message within 24 to 48 hours.
    • Review Recruitment Message prior to Party invite.
    • Expect a Party invite to discuss Recruitment within one week.

New eRekt ION Guild Information:
    • Consider eRekt ION a seed guild for Rekt
    • This guild will run like any other guild with:
      - obtainable leadership roles
      - access to certain guild bank tabs
      - friends to enjoy and play the game with
      - opportunities to run with Rekt in PvP and PvE
    • Communication, Respect, and Integrity is expected
    • Dungeon Sniping, Trash Talking, and Scamming is not Tolerated.

New Rekt Requirements:
    • Full 4 piece Profound
    • Epic Artifact Weapon
    • TR Specific: Perma-Stealth Build

New Rekt Transition Process:
    New Rekt Guild Information:
    • Knowledgeable and Dedicated players - Veterans and Members
    • Experienced and Trustworthy leaders - Guild Council and Class Leaders
    • Ability to Communicate and Perform under high stress situations - Hardcore PvP
    • Often Enjoys Relaxing in Neverwinter with Party Members on Xbox - Moderate PvE
    • Ever growing stacks of loot to use for Character Enhancement and Progression - Guild Bank Access
    • Guild wide Mastery of every important Profession including:
      - Platesmithing
      - Mailsmithing
      - Leatherworking
      - Tailoring
      - Alchemy
      - Jewlcrafting

Lastly, this thread will be used to inform the public of News and Changes concerning the Rekt and eRekt ION guilds. For questions and comments of any kind, please use the appropriate forms on our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com. Thank You for your interested in Rekt and we look forward to seeing you Online.

... lol

I don't know why, but I find all of this funny.
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
    edited May 2015
    Well put kush. And Im in the same boat. I'm verrry good at mmo pvping . Even achieving gladiator titles on multiple toons in Wow which was no easy feat. I joined them in hopes of making the most out of this vanilla pvp back before they gave themselves "best pvp guild" title in hopes of setting up Premades and what not... it never panned out. Hopefully you get more out of it than I got

If you managed repeat gladiator in WoW then none of this should bother you. Until systems are implemented to showcase skill, nobody is taking this game seriously.

Well... except, yeah.

EDIT: Even with leaderboards, you still have the P2W aspect and imbalances to get past.
    (Iron Lotus)

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
    edited May 2015
    Ya man... I was surprised by it considering my gear /skill and the amount of time I spent representing the Rekt tag in a positive light. But all in all I just want some good cool people to play with which I wasn't getting out of Rekt anyway. But ya feel free to add me I'm always looking for people to play with.

That's sucks man, sorry to hear that.

It's hard enough to find people to run with in eRektion and the few people I did run with already quit. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm kicked at this point.

What's your GT? I'll add you when I get home.
  • xxreapershotxxxxreapershotxx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lol i play pvp. i know best team pvp team is laughin coffin. im not from there but ive played multiple times against them and they dominate. i have 18k gs along with my friends, they blow us out every time im sure if you guys were the best id rememeber playing your team at leasy once.
    edited May 2015
    Out come the pitch forks and torches. Just let her burn boys. It's better this way.

Ant what's your gamer tag?
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    ... lol

I don't know why, but I find all of this funny.

I do as well. Lol
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    If you managed repeat gladiator in WoW then none of this shouldnt bother you.

It doesn't really I'm just trying to maximize my fun with what we got. And I got it back in seasons 3 and 4 on shadowburn which was a lifetime ago.

My gt is Crispyslinky07. Divine/kush or anyone for that matter... hit me up and let's play, all my gaming buddies are on other mmo's and apparently I'm the only one dumb enough to still be playing this one haha. I do have fun playing and would like to share the experience with others.
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    It doesn't really I'm just trying to maximize my fun with what we got. And I got it back in seasons 3 and 4 on shadowburn which was a lifetime ago.

My gt is Crispyslinky07. Divine/kush or anyone for that matter... hit me up and let's play, all my gaming buddies are on other mmo's and apparently I'm the only one dumb enough to still be playing this one haha. I do have fun playing and would like to share the experience with others.

Yeah, you won't have a hard time finding a good PVP base if you're the kind of player who can repeat glad in WoW. Most of the "hardcore" PVP Guilds in this game don't even know what that means yet.

Nobody is going to care until there is a system within the game that says... ok, here is the group of people with the highest w/l ratio, k/d ratio, time on point ratio, etc against other similarly ranked teams in an ELO system. Whatever formula they use, whether it's similar to WoW arena (IMO the best there has been so far) or Halo 1-50 none of this matters.

Until the highest rated teams in a system such as that are forced to play one another many times, we won't be able to decipher much about how domo can be cheesed. It's already apparent that there are some unbeatable (or almost impossible to counter) teams (enter rainbow). -BUT- Rainbow won't be forced on the already lacking domo system.

This games PVP is always going to be a little bit messy, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun.

I just get a weird elitist vibe in a game where... it doesn't even matter yet.
    (Iron Lotus)

edited May 2015
    Yeah, you won't have a hard time finding a good PVP base if you're the kind of player who can repeat glad in WoW. Most of the "hardcore" PVP Guilds in this game don't even know what that means yet.

Nobody is going to care until there is a system within the game that says... ok, here is the group of people with the highest w/l ratio, k/d ratio, time on point ratio, etc against other similarly ranked teams in an ELO system. Whatever formula they use, whether it's similar to WoW arena (IMO the best there has been so far) or Halo 1-50 none of this matters.

Until the highest rated teams in a system such as that are forced to play one another many times, we won't be able to decipher much about how domo can be cheesed. It's already apparent that there are some unbeatable (or almost impossible to counter) teams (enter rainbow). Rainbow won't be forced on the already lacking domo system.

This games PVP is always going to be a little bit messy, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Very well said.

Not sure why there are so many elitist for a game that currently has no system in place to determine things such as Top player, Best PVP guild etc.

Still feel like we at eRection are being trolled. With the change in recruitment and the guild name being called erection. I feel like Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump out any minute to tell us we've been punk'd.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is definitely not the place to discuss the reasoning behind the changes to Rekt.

If you want to discuss them feel free to message Peace and he will be more than happy to speak with you.
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    This is definitely not the place to discuss the reasoning behind the changes to Rekt.

If you want to discuss them feel free to message Peace and he will be more than happy to speak with you.

I don't even know why you are still in that guild. They trash talk you behind back all the time aylisin. When I made the comment that you were better then wicked, they told robin they were doing to move you down to B TEAM, cause they though you were not that good. I have fought you and wicked. My money is on you. I don't ever talk trash but when the leader of Rekt tells me how to run my guild, gloves come off.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    They do not appreciate you.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited May 2015
    I'm pretty sure peace is like an 19 year old kid. At least acts like it so Nty on that.
    And I agree with divine, they even put you down on one of their 4 post they made over the course of this game. Your better than that
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    While I appreciate the good words guys. I can tell you that I'm very happy in Rekt. B-Team, C-Team it doesn't matter. I don't consider myself the best, I don't speak as if I'm the best and certainly don't portray myself as such.

I've never been one to indulge in drama, and I certainly don't bother myself with here-say. Again, thanks for the good words, but it would be greatly appreciated if we didn't fill up this thread with this kind of discussion as that's not what it was meant for.
    edited May 2015
    Oh come on the post reeks of elitism in a game in which there is no measure of skill yet.

EDIT: You gotta admit, it's funny to read this knowing the community already.
    (Iron Lotus)

• robertdiazrobertdiaz Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    While I appreciate the good words guys. I can tell you that I'm very happy in Rekt. B-Team, C-Team it doesn't matter.

should be A-team. i don't consider it rekt's a-team whenever i don't see u on it. i'm like "okay no alysin this will be easy boys"
    Britney Spears Hunter Ranger

twitch.tv/xx_alucard
    edited May 2015
    Just played you guys, good game. Would of had more erection members with me but like I said there's only a hand full of them online at a time.

Fun convo Divine lol.

And what exactly is the reason for the changes? It's sure as heck not due to the "overwhelming" number of players that were recruited cause as I stated earlier, you'll be lucky to see 10 online at a time.

Just curious to know where these , for lack of better term, nonsensical changes came from.
    edited May 2015
    robertdiaz wrote: »
    should be A-team. i don't consider it rekt's a-team whenever i don't see u on it. i'm like "okay no alysin this will be easy boys"

If I don't see alysin, mizzou, or fappy I'm not really concerned, any of the others I'm like meh. Everyone knows Rekt plays favorites, if you are not in their inner circle, it's a wrap. I honestly don't understand from a leaders perspective why make Erekt, it's pretty condescending to your members saying sorry we don't think you are cool enough to pvp with us, join this B team guild and maybe one day you can team with us. Just disband Erekt make your recruitment stricker , and don't keep inviting people only to get their hopes up. I know it's not based on skill to be on the main guild, because you were trying to send your best rogue to e Rekt ( don't deny it everybody in Tenacity heard about it ). Also this thread is confusing it sound more like you are telling your Erekt guys to apply to Rekt. That makes no sense, pretty sure this forum is to get NEW people not currently in a guild.

PS Wicked don't tell me how my people should be playing, you have enough problems with your own guild atm.

Anyway, Cheers!!!
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982