test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't remove brilliant energy enchantment

aliwhistlealiwhistle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I want to take my brilliant energy enchantment off my old main hand and put in on the new main hand. I've already removed this enchantment ONCE from the delzoun weapon is came on. I go to take it off my current weapon and I keep getting the error message "You can only have one of these in your inventory". This is the only brilliant energy enchantment I have on my character. I don't have one in my inventory AT ALL. On my other character it was fine and I could remove it.
Post edited by aliwhistle on

Comments

• suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have seen this before but I forgot what solved it. I think you can destroy it and reclaim that part if I am correct -- but verify first before trying that.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've seen at least one other thread by someone with the same issue, and from the sounds of things, after the first time you remove this enchant from the Delzoun weapon, the game's memory of that is "sticky" and it treats the situation as though the enchant is still in your bag... FOREVER.

There has been a fix for a related issue wherein the unique enchant was destroyed
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?923051-Elemental-Evil-Preview-Patch-Notes-NW-45-20150416c-8

Possibly destroying your current enchant would allow you to claim another, but I'd take it to test server to be sure.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sportbiker929sportbiker929 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having the same problem myself if anyone finds a fix please let us know