test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

t2 sometimes loot one of catalog-waters-latern

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
yesterday i got lantern of revelation after syndrith died.SO and t2 with a bit luck can reward you with a boe item.
Post edited by mamalion1234 on

Comments

• Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, but whats the chance for that? 0.01%? And its not just t2, I remember in mod5 I got waters (or book, cant remember) from the level 40sh gwd while leveling my toon. Unless you are sarcastic now and I failed to notice that :)
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You guys are lucky, I have never found one single piece of artifact drop in the past 1.5 years playing this game! Only ones I get are from quest reward or from Vault of the Nine :(
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My wife once got one of the mentioned artifacts from the Blacklake skirmish.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got eye of lathander 2 times from DR minidungeons.
    Never dropped any other artifact other than the ones out of the specific quests.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well with a bit of luck i can find 100 euros on the floor walking on the streets and buy zens to convert to ads for major profits...
    i think the odds are more or less the same
  • Options
    x3n0forumx3n0forum Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hehe, I remember dropping a catalogue when soloing normal ToS at some point.
    Other than that, I think the only artefact(s) I've ever dropped are the Eye of Lathander after about a hundred DR lair daily runs, and a Tiamat offhand.
  • Options
    kkmonster666kkmonster666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had a waters that dropped from 3rd boss in CN. I remember they sometimes used to drop GMOPs too, rare, not not as rare as now. I think right now the chance is the same as finding that 100 euros on the floor here in Australia.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They can also appear the chest at the end of the dungeon. Extremely rare...but hey, it's something.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got a catalogue for doing GWD standard (I do this during DD hour to get a quick 3k ad + 3 day daily sometimes)

used it for refine.

That was during mod 6, I think ANY group content offers a rare chance.

Ive gotten a waters in mod 5 for esot and again waters in mod 2-3 I think for master of the hunter.

They are all good to refine things with.

Considering I have probably run , oh, somewhere in the ten thousand range of things for group content over many toons..
    You can sort of see the drop chance is very low. But its a nice bonus.

Interestingly enough.. Ive NEVER won any of the darn books (like haarls) over many thousands of runs of elol and esot.. nor have I ever got a incantation book, but those are cheap.. so who cares I guess.

RNG gives and it takes.

I once ran over 100 Karrundux for my GWF aow bracers.. AND Still never got them, bought them in the end.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My wife once got one of the mentioned artifacts from the Blacklake skirmish.

My husband got a Catalogue from Blacklake.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've got it from trash in 3man dungeon, nothing special tbh.
  • Options
    k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think I got... the catalog? ...from one of the ToD Zone Dragon HEs a fair while ago. AH'd it ofc.
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got the waters one from the sharandar skirmish once. Couldn't use it as I already had it. It paid to level up my companion. Didn't see one before and haven't since.
  • Options
    thewolfisloosethewolfisloose Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've only seen one drop: a catalogue off of Karrundax. Sifting through his corpse I found some other reading material but I won't get into specifics...