test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 6 most balanced for all classes pvp & pve !

schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Ppl just think about it we have seen thread like this:

CW to op unkillable +too much dps too much controll.

GWF unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

DC to op unkillable+ too much dps+ heals.

Paladin to op unkillable+ too much dps.

GF to op unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

SW unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

HR unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

TR unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

So if i understand rigth any class is to much overpowered then ,dont we have finaly balance?

IF you dont belive it i suggest to use http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php those thread are opened after mod 6.

PS: i think mods should reconsider to take a new rule for those "to op" threads.
GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
Post edited by schweifer1982 on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Actually, I think some classes have a much easier time in PvE than others. I can't speak to PvP.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    :D HR "unkillable"... Well dude you're killing me that's for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sure!
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fact is pve t2-t1 and IWD+WOD camp mobs hit a bit to hard for some classes like HR/SW/GWF/Healer paladin its pain .

But if you take those things away then you see mybe they do some good work .

But yes those classes need a way to mitigate those insane dmg .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    discorice wrote: »
    :D HR "unkillable"... Well dude you're killing me that's for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sure!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php

Use it.
    I dont say its my option it was this community hou say those things opened those threads not me.

Just an example i wont dig all those OP call threads :

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?842161-So-I-have-some-concerns-abaut-HRs&highlight=perma+root

Trow some tans neg+the best tena gear + some silvery rank 12 and woala .
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    [...]

A pleasure!

...could you please post your CC billing information here?
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Use it.
    I dont say its my option it was this community hou say those things opened those threads not me.
    Beyond pointing me to the search function in some bizarre attempt at condescension, I have no idea what that pair of sentences is meant to convey. "A" for effort, though.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015

Use it.

Just an example i wont dig all those OP call threads :

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?842161-So-I-have-some-concerns-abaut-HRs&highlight=perma+root

Example you gave is a thread from February, not really mod 6...
  • k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I doth believe the gentleman means to imply thine sarcasm detector be broken, forsooth!
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    schweifer is one of a kind, if you guys understand what I mean...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I thought it was funny.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    no one thread about unkilable HR. there is bug, which make HR safe from opponent, but i will be fixed and then HR is weak as hell. no one class is overpowered according to damage, but they are far from equall
  • k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm quite certain people keep missing the OP's point (and joke) by miles.
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The GF is totally OP. I hope next patch the nerf his damage resistance. He can take far too much damage, bevore he dies. Better buff the paladin further. Oh and give the shield of GF more delay pls, about 5 seconds.
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    k3ll0 wrote: »
    I'm quite certain people keep missing the OP's point (and joke) by miles.

Oh we get it, but no one is saying hr's are doing to much dps. Did you see the post where someone was whining because he was cced for 26 seconds and couldn't do anything? Not that he was killed. That he couldn't do anything. If anyone should want to throw their mouse through the monitor it should be the hr in that circumstance. Hell he was probably still being cced and he decided to complain on the forums to kill some time.
  • rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    Oh we get it, but no one is saying hr's are doing to much dps. Did you see the post where someone was whining because he was cced for 26 seconds and couldn't do anything? Not that he was killed. That he couldn't do anything. If anyone should want to throw their mouse through the monitor it should be the hr in that circumstance. Hell he was probably still being cced and he decided to complain on the forums to kill some time.

i think your on to something. and cws come to complain about trs because while the tr cant be killed (saboteur i mean) they also have trouble killing anything. i just walk off normally and let my teamates keep it distracted.they prob are making the post while the tr is trying to kill them too.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ppl just think about it we have seen thread like this:

CW to op unkillable +too much dps too much controll.

GWF unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

DC to op unkillable+ too much dps+ heals.

Paladin to op unkillable+ too much dps.

GF to op unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

SW unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

HR unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

TR unkillable+ too much dps too much controll.

So if i understand rigth any class is to much overpowered then ,dont we have finaly balance?

IF you dont belive it i suggest to use http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php those thread are opened after mod 6.

PS: i think mods should reconsider to take a new rule for those "to op" threads.

i will say it again cw doesnt have control in pvp.
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greyloche wrote: »
    i thought sarcasm wasn't allowed in the forums. why isn't this thread locked yet?

lemon? sleeping?
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greyloche wrote: »
    i thought sarcasm wasn't allowed in the forums. why isn't this thread locked yet?

You have to bundle sarcasm with a bit of praise - like "Mod 6 most balanced evvvvaaaahhh!" here. Then chances are it'll pass...