test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFG Adult End Game PvE Guild -- Daily CN/T2/Shore Runs

qsxcdwefvqsxcdwefv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
Current Guild Status:

Most of the guild is 14k+ and working on preparing for the new Tiamat raid that is upcoming. If you are a looking for a place to raid the new event with other good adults read further!

About Us:

My wife and I have established a guild for the adult gamers in neverwinter to run everything the game has to offer. We are very experienced in mmorpg's and the end games associated with them, so this task should be second nature to meet the goals that we have for this guild. If you are like us and are 100% tired of full random pugs, people without mics, kick happy kiddies, and the like, then feel free to send us a request to join in game.

Requirements:
(Current Gear Min: 12k)

MATURITY -- People who spam, act like fools, or do anything typically I would smack my kids for will be removed. Having moderation will prevent all the random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you see being spammed into zone non stop

Skill -- While I dont expect *everyone* to have 20 years of mmo experience and catlike reflexes, you will still be expected to perform up to an acceptable level. Which in this game isnt too terribly hard and its unfair for others to have to carry people through things.

Mic -- Communication is key in a lot of fights and encounters, so we require members to actively use their headsets.

Gearing & Build -- Not all builds work well enough to get through some of the harder content. Research is a must and should be common knowledge by now with the mmo world. Having a *good* build will help everyone clear things like CN. Along the same lines, having the gear with the right stats for your class is important, as well as having the right enchantments make a huge difference so look into that as well.

Helpfulness -- If someone is having a problem with a build or boss, then do your best to help them improve. Everytime we add a quality player or improve a player it helps everyone in the long run.

Other than what I have listed, recruitment is open to all mature 60s that match all the criteria listed above and you abide by the code of conduct.

For an invite contact a guild officer.

< GT: MIND BOTTLLNG >

< GT: WIN243SM >

< GT: Krestia >

< GT: Ishmari >

< GT: Alicia Goat >
Post edited by qsxcdwefv on

Comments

• brychtbrycht Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My wife and I are also long time MMO players. Presently we are gearing up in T2 (13K GF, she has an 11.7K Cleric). Look me up in game: FCONE

Being a Tank / Cleric combo we rarely worry about groups or kicks but I would certainly prefer to be in a guild with people who have mics!
  • qsxcdwefvqsxcdwefv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    brycht wrote: »
    My wife and I are also long time MMO players. Presently we are gearing up in T2 (13K GF, she has an 11.7K Cleric). Look me up in game: FCONE

Being a Tank / Cleric combo we rarely worry about groups or kicks but I would certainly prefer to be in a guild with people who have mics!

Is that your gamertag?
  • helaoshelaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My gamer tag is QuietTurnip25

I have 4 friends also that would like to join also,but I myself am looking for daily clears and runs of all T2 and CN. I have played many MMOs so I know of raiding and end game mechanics. 1 requirement I don't meet is my GS is only 10,700 but I plan to change that by this weekend.
  • brychtbrycht Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes FCONE.
    edited May 2015
    helaos wrote: »
    My gamer tag is QuietTurnip25

I have 4 friends also that would like to join also,but I myself am looking for daily clears and runs of all T2 and CN. I have played many MMOs so I know of raiding and end game mechanics. 1 requirement I don't meet is my GS is only 10,700 but I plan to change that by this weekend.

Alright just have each person message me and ill add to friends list, get with you from there.
    edited May 2015
    brycht wrote: »
    yes fcone.

k .
  • kungfugriefkungfugrief Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey there, definitely interested in joining if you all are actively running end game content. I've listed my information below, and I'll contact you in game as well. Thanks for the consideration.

In game gamer tag: CRAYON@kungfugrief
    Class: DC 12.1k gear score
    Past MMO: WoW - Vanilla through Lich King

I have the campaign at 100% ready to run shores.
  • sensitivebillsensitivebill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like to join up with you guys, my gear score is around 10k as of now because I am still gearing up but due to not having a good group I'm going into dungeons on my own and getting booted by randoms. My GT is Sensitive Bill and I play every day and no drama, please send me a message on xbl if I can join up with you guys!
  • jasjohjasjoh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey there,

I'm a DC w/ 10k GS, built on Kaelac's guides, and am interested in joining if you'll make an exception re: GS. I am new to T2 dungeons as I just reached level 60 last week but see no reason I couldn't learn them quickly w/ some simple tips. I was part of a server-first dungeon clearing guild in vanilla WOW so I'm familiar with what raiding success looks like.

My in-game name is Frontier Psych and my XBL gamer tag is mkzblah.
    Frontier Psychiatrist - 14.5k Cleric
    Badbear - 13.5k Great Useless Fighter (benched until Mod 6)
    Chopper Dave - 12k Wizard
    Peg Leg o' Lass - Ranger (in progress)
    Lord Ignignot - Rogue (in progress)
    edited May 2015
    jasjoh wrote: »
    Hey there,

I'm a DC w/ 10k GS, built on Kaelac's guides, and am interested in joining if you'll make an exception re: GS. I am new to T2 dungeons as I just reached level 60 last week but see no reason I couldn't learn them quickly w/ some simple tips. I was part of a server-first dungeon clearing guild in vanilla WOW so I'm familiar with what raiding success looks like.

My in-game name is Frontier Psych and my XBL gamer tag is mkzblah.

Just send me a PM in game, I always take active/good players as gs will come, just make sure you are working on it and are not looking to be carried to "x" gearscore and all that.
    edited May 2015
    I would like to join up with you guys, my gear score is around 10k as of now because I am still gearing up but due to not having a good group I'm going into dungeons on my own and getting booted by randoms. My GT is Sensitive Bill and I play every day and no drama, please send me a message on xbl if I can join up with you guys!

Just PM me in game, I get a lot of messages I still have to sort through and talk to each person.
    Hey there, definitely interested in joining if you all are actively running end game content. I've listed my information below, and I'll contact you in game as well. Thanks for the consideration.

In game gamer tag: CRAYON@kungfugrief
    Class: DC 12.1k gear score
    Past MMO: WoW - Vanilla through Lich King

I have the campaign at 100% ready to run shores.

PM me in game, I am pretty sure I already added you to friends list.
  • eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GMT based by any chance ?

If so have a small guild of old farts all 40+( very laid back lot ) , we could do with finding some new faces to fill in some parties as only a few of us are 11k+
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
    edited May 2015
    eroticdoom wrote: »
    GMT based by any chance ?

If so have a small guild of old farts all 40+( very laid back lot ) , we could do with finding some new faces to fill in some parties as only a few of us are 11k+

We have quite a few GMT players, along with a lot of us that play mornings in US on night shifts.
  • jasjohjasjoh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Stupid question. How do I send PMs in game?
    Frontier Psychiatrist - 14.5k Cleric
    Badbear - 13.5k Great Useless Fighter (benched until Mod 6)
    Chopper Dave - 12k Wizard
    Peg Leg o' Lass - Ranger (in progress)
    Lord Ignignot - Rogue (in progress)
    edited May 2015

Just use xbox system
    edited May 2015

Just send through xbox messaging system to MIND BOTTLLNG, its easier than in game stuff and it doesnt mess up re-linking messages, which in game it does for some reason.
  • ruthlessx187ruthlessx187 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    qsxcdwefv wrote: »
    My wife and I have established a guild for the adult gamers in neverwinter to run everything the game has to offer. We are very experienced in mmorpg's and the end games associated with them, so this task should be second nature to meet the goals that we have for this guild. If you are like us and are 100% tired of full random pugs, people without mics, kick happy kiddies, and the like, then feel free to send us a request to join in game.

Requirements:
    (Current Gear Min: 11k)

MATURITY -- People who spam, act like fools, or do anything typically I would smack my kids for will be removed. Having moderation will prevent all the random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you see being spammed into zone non stop

Skill -- While I dont expect *everyone* to have 20 years of mmo experience and catlike reflexes, you will still be expected to perform up to an acceptable level. Which in this game isnt too terribly hard and its unfair for others to have to carry people through things.

Mic -- Communication is key in a lot of fights and encounters, so we require members to actively use their headsets.

Gearing & Build -- Not all builds work well enough to get through some of the harder content. Research is a must and should be common knowledge by now with the mmo world. Having a *good* build will help everyone clear things like CN. Along the same lines, having the gear with the right stats for your class is important, as well as having the right enchantments make a huge difference so look into that as well.

Helpfulness -- If someone is having a problem with a build or boss, then do your best to help them improve. Everytime we add a quality player or improve a player it helps everyone in the long run.

Other than what I have listed, recruitment is open to all mature 60s that match all the criteria listed above and you abide by the code of conduct.

< GT: MIND BOTTLLNG >

< GT: Alicia Goat >

I have a 12k GWF and have been desperately looking for an active guild to get rid of these pug groups. Been in way to many mmorpgs to list and def know what I'm doing. What is the guild name?? I will add both of your GT's and send you a message tonight. I'm on all night every night so I will see you a msg as soon as I'm on!
  • wolfblades78wolfblades78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hi there i am currently running a 11k cw and a 10k dc my wiz has shores unlocked my cleric is 60% i am stuck with lvl 4 and 5 enchants on my chars i need help raising gear score with both and an active guild to run with my former guild died at the beginning of the month thx for your time on xbox live i am shadowsong 78
    edited May 2015
    I have a 12k GWF and have been desperately looking for an active guild to get rid of these pug groups. Been in way to many mmorpgs to list and def know what I'm doing. What is the guild name?? I will add both of your GT's and send you a message tonight. I'm on all night every night so I will see you a msg as soon as I'm on!

LoL guild name is LFG....anyway just add me and pm via xbox.
    hi there i am currently running a 11k cw and a 10k dc my wiz has shores unlocked my cleric is 60% i am stuck with lvl 4 and 5 enchants on my chars i need help raising gear score with both and an active guild to run with my former guild died at the beginning of the month thx for your time on xbox live i am shadowsong 78

PM via xbox, I will get with ya soon as I can, been busy with work last few days.
  • kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Old school player here , all the way back to UO .
    Took some time off from this sort of game , played a lot of DAOC and Warhammer .
    I've got a 60 trapper spec'd 12k HR and just leveled up a DC to 60 over the weekend , so new i don't think she has much to speak of in gear-score . im the sort to laugh on a wipe in a dungeon rather than get all shouty ... shouty doesn't help . right now I'm playing alot , but may need to dial it back to more casual because of other money making night activities . Im just looking for a good group of people to run around with and not get shouty with . gamer tag: saidden , if you think id fit in .
  • derswitchbladederswitchblade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Old school MMO-er here as well. Lots of time in DAoC, LOTR, WO, and ESO. I've got an ~11k (rounding up slightly) DC that is primarily focused on healing. Looking for a guild that I can jump on and do a daily dungeon run with between the hours of 8pm CST - 11pm CST. I've been quite lucky and only had a couple of bad PUGs, but I'd love to start working with a semi-standard group of people.

Der Switchblade on Xbox, and I will send a message when I get home this evening.

-billy
    Aerick Greenleaf 60 Devoted Cleric
  • sdh619sdh619 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sent you a msg on xbox. I am looking for like minded mature crew to run with. I played WOW (through Burning Crusade) and Guild Wars 1 and 2.

Class: Hunter Ranger
    Build: Trapper
    GS: 15865 I rarely get out damaged in dungeons. When I do it usually is by another Hunter.
    GT: SDH619

Not much of a PVP player but if the guild has a team going will play.
  • endlessfury89endlessfury89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi, i seen your thread on here and i am very interested in joining up with you guys as i would like a group of people to play with who actually communicate and run regular end game content. I've played MMO's in the past WoW from vanilla until Wrath release where my main focus was end game PvE. Played some EQ2, Guild wars 1/2 also.

My campaign is 100% with Lairs and shores both unlocked, just need that 13k GS hype for epic!

Player Info

Class: Trickster rogue - Whisperknife build but willing to rework build if needed.
    Gearscore: 12.8k just got my artifact weapon yesterday so working on that along with T2 neck, rings and waist.
    Gamertag: Packets89

Little info about myself if it helps, I am 25 from the UK currently working rotational shift patterns (days of change each week) but play most nights between the times of 9/10pm-3am gmt time zone. I also want to ask how many members do you actively have in the guild and is your guild mainly EU or NA player base?
    edited May 2015
    Hi, i seen your thread on here and i am very interested in joining up with you guys as i would like a group of people to play with who actually communicate and run regular end game content. I've played MMO's in the past WoW from vanilla until Wrath release where my main focus was end game PvE. Played some EQ2, Guild wars 1/2 also.

My campaign is 100% with Lairs and shores both unlocked, just need that 13k GS hype for epic!

Player Info

Class: Trickster rogue - Whisperknife build but willing to rework build if needed.
    Gearscore: 12.8k just got my artifact weapon yesterday so working on that along with T2 neck, rings and waist.
    Gamertag: Packets89

Little info about myself if it helps, I am 25 from the UK currently working rotational shift patterns (days of change each week) but play most nights between the times of 9/10pm-3am gmt time zone. I also want to ask how many members do you actively have in the guild and is your guild mainly EU or NA player base?

Usually quite a few online, depends on time of day and all that of course, but I always see ppl in CN/Etc pretty much all the time.
  • wolfsbane666wolfsbane666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If your still recruiting I'm have a lvl 60 11k TR. gt is WolfsBane
    edited May 2015
    If your still recruiting I'm have a lvl 60 11k TR. gt is WolfsBane

Always looking for active players to add.
  • birdisthemanbirdistheman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Edited

I messaged you yesterday on xbox
    14k HR (Have 3 60s, but only want my HR Right now)
    4 Years exp on WoW

Would just like to talk to you about it for a bit, to see if its what im looking for.

P.s. Im always hidden online, so just let me know if this is alright, and I can message you if I see you on.
  • killerbcincykillerbcincy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This sounds like a good place. If you could use a level 60 hunter, I would like to join. I have just recently hit level 60, so my gear is not the best yet (I think around 7200) but I have played MMO type games since Beta testing EverQuest. Gamer tag is MrCincy
    edited May 2015
    Edited

I messaged you yesterday on xbox
    14k HR (Have 3 60s, but only want my HR Right now)
    4 Years exp on WoW

Would just like to talk to you about it for a bit, to see if its what im looking for.

P.s. Im always hidden online, so just let me know if this is alright, and I can message you if I see you on.

Ah k im online now for a few minutes doing dailies.
    edited May 2015
    This sounds like a good place. If you could use a level 60 hunter, I would like to join. I have just recently hit level 60, so my gear is not the best yet (I think around 7200) but I have played MMO type games since Beta testing EverQuest. Gamer tag is MrCincy

You will need to hit the AH and buy a full T2 set of gear (not sets just t2 gear with correct stats). You can get each piece for less than it salvages for (salvage after you are done with it) and easily be over 10k soon as you 60, which is something every fresh char should do.