test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

character stuck in timeout loop... HELP

xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
So I went to join epic shores after maintenance and I time out. This happens alot so I try to log back in and now I just keep timing out. It lets me log into my other 2 characters but not my main. I just says loading and the server not responding pops up at the top and after 10 seconds bam you have timed out. I have tried to log in about 20 times and same thing... HELP Please!!!
Post edited by xxghost1505xx on

Comments

• xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello? Any awnsers?
  • slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2015
    same here..
  • scalvoxscalvox Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So I went to join epic shores after maintenance and I time out. This happens alot so I try to log back in and now I just keep timing out. It lets me log into my other 2 characters but not my main. I just says loading and the server not responding pops up at the top and after 10 seconds bam you have timed out. I have tried to log in about 20 times and same thing... HELP Please!!!

I have the same problem.

I can log in with my GW and With the HR but don't with my DC stucked in Tuern Skirmish.
  • xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looks like were not gonna get an answer great there goes my gaming night.
  • theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    With my main I was in protectors enclave and wanted to do daily dungeon, that's where I got stuck and cant play anymore!
    Then I started playing with my second char in the chasm, everything fine till I try to get to protectors enclave, now I cant
    Play at all! I don't really understand what these guys are fixing... I mean never experienced a game where developers try their
    Best to loose some clients!
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same here. This game is a complete bug fest and I'm really losing interest now due to the constant problems with it, shame really as I think it has great potential but I can never have a problem free session on it. Might be time to jack it in and move on to something else I think as I've pretty much run out of patience with it now.
    edited May 2015
    This is a big problem.
    My main is stucked in a "time out" loop.
    No one can say us what happens???

hei Dev. Just do a Roll Back of servers to solve these problem.

Do you need a server Manager?
  • adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was actually coming here to post this topic myself.. Clearly a glitch for everyone, pretty annoying.
  • theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just managed to login with my second, my main is still there somewhere stuck in these **** servers...
    edited May 2015
    Oh Gods,
    Someone tell us something...
    edited May 2015
    they like us to be mad
    edited May 2015
    they like to loose players
  • kl3vkl3v Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got stuck in Epic isle of Tuern, my second char is ok though..
    edited May 2015
    I thought these updates were suppose to fix things not add problems
    edited May 2015
    kl3v wrote: »

I have exaxtly the same problem.
  • maskedmenaceukmaskedmenaceuk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kl3v wrote: »

Same problem here, I tried to join epic shores on my main character it timed out and now i cant log back in. I can log in to my other characters fine just not my main character. Please fix this asap or I will be expecting to be reimbursed the 3000 zen I purchased and spent on my main character, I have also spent around 1.5 million diamonds or more on this character and wont be playing until its fixed or my money and diamonds have been reimbursed
  • deathawakindeathawakin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issue here! =(
  • xfatalfrenzyxfatalfrenzy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same problem here, I tried to join epic shores on my main character it timed out and now i cant log back in. I can log in to my other characters fine just not my main character. Please fix this asap or I will be expecting to be reimbursed the 3000 zen I purchased and spent on my main character, I have also spent around 1.5 million diamonds or more on this character and wont be playing until its fixed or my money and diamonds have been reimbursed

lol good luck with that:cool:
  • dynoman62dynoman62 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1 I'm stuck in the same loop can't get into tuern and getting server disconnected message then back to character select menu.
  • physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    its ok fatal but that wont happen lol. june 9th buddy !!! ESO drops on console and this will become a bad memory
  • dynoman62dynoman62 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    slasa23 wrote: »
    I thought these updates were suppose to fix things not add problems
    We wish lol, these so called updates are more often about getting new content into the market than fixing the problems. Currently we are still stuck with the old glitches as they throw more goodies in for us to spen zen on!
  • thormadn3ssthormadn3ss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    all three of my chars r stuck in time out loop. really lame
  • physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dynoman62 wrote: »
    We wish lol, these so called updates are more often about getting new content into the market than fixing the problems. Currently we are still stuck with the old glitches as they throw more goodies in for us to spen zen on!

i so +1trillion this!!
  • nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same. Timeouts since servers came back up. Broken. Except I can't even load into protectors enclave on any characters. Even timed out making a new one.
    December
    Scourge Warlock
    edited May 2015
    its ok fatal but that wont happen lol. june 9th buddy !!! ESO drops on console and this will become a bad memory

ESO has storically a infinite numbers of bugs, as avery BEthesda Game.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Glad I read this. I'll make sure to login on one of my storage alts and let it get the bug before going on my main. Hope there's a fix soon for you guys.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2015
    Now i Can Load my main that was stucked in Tuern Skirmish.

It seems its ok and nothing was lost...

But it's really laggy and connection drop me out at every map change.
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same problem as all the rest..gutted..bought the ghost companion and was looking forward to messing around with it seeing what it can and cant possess as i lvl it
    edited May 2015
    scalvox wrote: »
    Now i Can Load my main that was stucked in Tuern Skirmish.

It seems its ok and nothing was lost...

But it's really laggy and connection drop me out at every map change.
    still cant load mine :/
    edited May 2015
    Try turning off the console.
    I do this and then it works, like the turn off kill a "ghost connection" on server.

Dunno if it's a fix, but works for me.