test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The phenomenon of Hunter Rangers.

trpotatosyndrometrpotatosyndrome Member Posts: 110
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
Anyone notice the IQ of Hunter Rangers has dropped lately? It's almost on par with TR's, but of course, TR's will always remain the king of potatoes.

Now Allow me to explain why Hunter Ranger's IQ has dropped lately. Normally, they're very calm and rational in forums. Now?... Not so much because:

Hunter Ranger has been the best class OVERALL in this game's history in PVP.

Module 2 = Solid damage, bugged roots that passed through CC

Module 3 = Forest Meditation, nuff said.

Module 4 = Piercing Blade Combat

Module 5 = Undodgeable trapper roots

NEVER in ANY module has Hunter Ranger been in a bad spot in PVP, ever.

Now they have chain-dazes BUT medicore damage, this is NOT enough to put them at #1 or #2 like they ALWAYS have each module.

So the HR's are currently having panic attacks because "Muh Top 2 spot!" is lost in this module. They're actually not threatening anymore, and they hate it, they want to have presence again and continue their consecutive streak of being top 1/2 among classes since 4 modules.

Voila.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by trpotatosyndrome on

Comments

• mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Anyone notice the IQ of Hunter Rangers has dropped lately? It's almost on par with TR's, but of course, TR's will always remain the king of potatoes.

Now Allow me to explain why Hunter Ranger's IQ has dropped lately. Normally, they're very calm and rational in forums. Now?... Not so much because:

Now they have chain-dazes BUT medicore damage, this is NOT enough to put them at #1 or #2 like they ALWAYS have each module.

So the HR's are currently having panic attacks because "Muh Top 2 spot!" is lost in this module. They're actually not threatening anymore, and they hate it, they want to have presence again and continue their consecutive streak of being top 1/2 among classes since 4 modules.

Voila.

Uhh... my piece of advice, don't go stepping on the toes of lunatics.

Us TR guys are actually a lot more friendly bunch when we trade banters with you... but the HR guys, they're raving mad lunatics. Just don't be too surprised when one of them sends you a hate PM for 30 minutes non-stop because you creamed him, or decides to stalk you in every post you make from this point on.

I warned ya!
  • trpotatosyndrometrpotatosyndrome Member Posts: 110
    edited May 2015
    Uhh... my piece of advice, don't go stepping on the toes of lunatics.

Us TR guys are actually a lot more friendly bunch when we trade banters with you... but the HR guys, they're raving mad lunatics. Just don't be too surprised when one of them sends you a hate PM for 30 minutes non-stop because you creamed him, or decides to stalk you in every post you make from this point on.

I warned ya!

No worries.

The lunatic you're talking about has already flamed me numerous times.

I am bullet proof against these HR's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trpotatosyndrometrpotatosyndrome Member Posts: 110
    edited May 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    You forgot the nickname?

I officially declare that the Nickname for Hunter Rangers is "Psycholas"

From the word "Psycho" and "Legolas"

Hunter Rangers are actually mental psychos. They've acted so nice and like peaceful naturalists. But that was ONLY because they were in their comfort zone, in top of PVP everytime. Now? When reality hits them, their true nature shows. Psychopatic, violent tendencies. They're yelling, threatening, and trying to challenge everyone into gimping themselves to their level (Guess why? They want to be on top again).

So yeah, they're a bunch of Psychos... and Legolas-es
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2015
    I officially declare that the Nickname for Hunter Rangers is "Psycholas"

From the word "Psycho" and "Legolas"

Hunter Rangers are actually mental psychos. They've acted so nice and like peaceful naturalists. But that was ONLY because they were in their comfort zone, in top of PVP everytime. Now? When reality hits them, their true nature shows. Psychopatic, violent tendencies. They're yelling, threatening, and trying to challenge everyone into gimping themselves to their level (Guess why? They want to be on top again).

So yeah, they're a bunch of Psychos... and Legolas-es

...kinda sounds like a super heroine name...

Look up in the sky!
    it's a bird...
    it's a plane..
    no, it's Psycholass!
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Inb4loooohhhoooccckk
  • piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Talk about IQ?
    LOL
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I blame Control Wizards.
    edited May 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I blame Control Wizards.

well i blame sw's.
    edited May 2015
    I blame Control Wizards.

Hey, us MoFs are innocent! :D
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Voila.

Module 2 **** damage **** survivability a annoying root killed easely by at that time OP Gwf not in a good spot but not in a bad.

Module 3 Good survivability still wrecked by Gwfs and had a good competition as node holders vs trs.

Module 4 its hight when the survivability was combined with actual damage due to a bugged piercing feat but in the end correted both in the nerf of armor proc and piercing damge. This time Gwf also was so hard nerfed it became a shadow of its former self.

Module 5 now the least played class with the least damage output more or less vanished from pve with a few struggling stubborn Hr left.
    A pure support class with the ability to be a real pain in the butt but not much threat 1-1 to any class but here it comes THE CWS TADA::::

Cw community when it comes to sanity is not a good example. Of all classes in this game tr gwf included NO class cries higher and louder then the Cw when something threatens them.

But not to worrie we do have statistics to lean on when the lies gets to obvious you write something about how broken Hr is and I will just dig up some REAL numbers to show you reality and you will look like fools again.

CW rules nw pve/pve wise and that a tr or cw would even mention Hr class as something OP is just a sign of deluded megalomania.

I dont matter what you write or how many post you make facts are facts, numbers are numbers and they are easy to display for all to see. Hr is not comparable to either cw or tr any more havent been so for quite some time.

Feel free to come up with examples from your imagination of how OP Hr is am looking forward to dissmantel your arguements with solid proofs from reality.....

When it comes to panic attack its not far from the truth as if you keep things for all other classes as it is and further nerf Hr ( and no our damage isent mediocre its downright pittyful pure garbage) it will end the class period.

There are no threads from Hr demanding to become nr 1 or 2 in in pvp by buffing us its is either pure defence of what we have and some about removing some bugs we suffer from.

Hell there are not many Hr left to write anything for a reason and that sure isent that Hr is OP.....
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Troll much... @_@;
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
    edited May 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    Troll much... @_@;

i love how this post is still active just comes to show the mods pick and choose which rules they enforce.
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    Module 2 **** damage **** survivability a annoying root killed easely by at that time OP Gwf not in a good spot but not in a bad.

Module 3 Good survivability still wrecked by Gwfs and had a good competition as node holders vs trs.

Module 4 its hight when the survivability was combined with actual damage due to a bugged piercing feat but in the end correted both in the nerf of armor proc and piercing damge. This time Gwf also was so hard nerfed it became a shadow of its former self.

Module 5 now the least played class with the least damage output more or less vanished from pve with a few struggling stubborn Hr left.
    A pure support class with the ability to be a real pain in the butt but not much threat 1-1 to any class but here it comes THE CWS TADA::::

Cw community when it comes to sanity is not a good example. Of all classes in this game tr gwf included NO class cries higher and louder then the Cw when something threatens them.

But not to worrie we do have statistics to lean on when the lies gets to obvious you write something about how broken Hr is and I will just dig up some REAL numbers to show you reality and you will look like fools again.

CW rules nw pve/pve wise and that a tr or cw would even mention Hr class as something OP is just a sign of deluded megalomania.

I dont matter what you write or how many post you make facts are facts, numbers are numbers and they are easy to display for all to see. Hr is not comparable to either cw or tr any more havent been so for quite some time.

Feel free to come up with examples from your imagination of how OP Hr is am looking forward to dissmantel your arguements with solid proofs from reality.....

When it comes to panic attack its not far from the truth as if you keep things for all other classes as it is and further nerf Hr ( and no our damage isent mediocre its downright pittyful pure garbage) it will end the class period.

There are no threads from Hr demanding to become nr 1 or 2 in in pvp by buffing us its is either pure defence of what we have and some about removing some bugs we suffer from.

Hell there are not many Hr left to write anything for a reason and that sure isent that Hr is OP.....

'ey, that's a nice track record of how you've sucked over the past years.

Of course, none of the above applies to real HR players that know their class, so... *pats shoulders* Cheer up marns. One day, they will nerf everyone so harshly that you'll finally be able to claim that the HR class is "balanced" -- the devs will cut the arms and legs off all the other classes, and we'll all be wriggling on the mud. That way, your concept of "balance" will finally be realized, and you'll finally be able to beat all of us.

ROFL
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thread maker dont know what is talking about. HR is completely broken class right now, both pvp and pve. Even near bis HR are kicked from dungeons at the start. Well and when my 2700IL pvp toon crit encounter power for 2500 damage, there is something bad right? Even with all bugs, crit encouter for this must be world record. HR are at much worse state than warlocks ever be
    edited May 2015
    'ey, that's a nice track record of how you've sucked over the past years.

Of course, none of the above applies to real HR players that know their class, so... *pats shoulders* Cheer up marns. One day, they will nerf everyone so harshly that you'll finally be able to claim that the HR class is "balanced" -- the devs will cut the arms and legs off all the other classes, and we'll all be wriggling on the mud. That way, your concept of "balance" will finally be realized, and you'll finally be able to beat all of us.

ROFL

ok mr Clown come to Iwd with your Tr i come with my Hr we see who is the Clown and how good you are as a Tr and how much you will kick me around. Your a scrub at best telling gwf gf and sw to dodge EXE and L2P against Tr in LATE MODULE 5 is a good example of how your game skill is.

But hey come and *pat me on the back and dont forget to *pat me on the head after telling me how easy i was to kill if that is how things play out.

And lets not refeat to sab even if that would be to no suprice.

Challange exepted or ?

Did you read what Relaxinor wrote lately the one you refered to before about Tr class and Hr class if not go do that then cluless CLown...
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whats so strange in asking for bug fixing?
    We are hrs, our bug reports dont get answers in 30 minutes.
    I laughed hard when the thread about stormspell not proccing lostmauth got answered in 10 minutes.. i mean they got a fix on a broken mechanic not proccing another broken mechanic. Whats the chance for that to happen to other classes??
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    macjae wrote: »
    If you never got wrecked by GWFs on HR in module 3, he was doing something wrong.

There, fixed that for you. ;)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited May 2015
    If you got wrecked by GWFs on HR in module 3, you were doing something wrong.

Not much threat to any class 1v1? You mean apart from the whole undodgeable roots ticking for megadamage thing? Maybe you didn't really play HR in module 5.

Should be module 6 and there is no megadamage there, and now they butchered serpent for another 25-30% less dps its not moving forward for the Hr class i can tell ya.

Support with heavy on debuff side locking down cws is what we are good for really, I say supported and well played we can actually be very good at it. Not better then a Tr ofc or another Cw but still good enough to be a thorn in the side....
  • piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not much threat to any class 1v1? You mean apart from the whole undodgeable roots ticking for megadamage thing? Maybe you didn't really play HR in module 5.

please read my prev post on the other thread
    piejal wrote: »
    so you talking about Root piercing through dodge
    ok let's start a discussion
    please answer some of my question
    tell me when CW uses entangling force and being dodge did the CC still work?
    tell me when CW uses conduit of ice and being dodge did the DOT still tick?
    tell me when CW uses Repel and being dodge did the knockback still work?
    tell me when TR uses smoke bomb and being dodge did the cc still work?
    double standard you got there..
    you wanna root don't pierce dodge? fine but make every class CC skill and DOT not pierce dodge

so who actually want his class to be OP with nerf other class?
    you enter a battle of intellegence yet you coming unarmed?
    a funny guy you are
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well i blame sw's.
    Why? CWs are too OP, they buff each class into monsters so they could catch up with CWs.
    That's the flow :P
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Want the OP review of

GWFs
    GFs
    DCs

too. If possible.
    edited May 2015
    Why? CWs are too OP, they buff each class into monsters so they could catch up with CWs.
    That's the flow :P

but according to these people hr is more op than cw so we should be buffing everyone to hr damage.
    edited May 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    Overall, the current HR is not more powerful than CW. HRs are still strong, but they suffer from bugs like the rest of us and they need to be cleaned up.

I have been running into HRs lately that used to be a lot more difficult than they are now. They are leaving me openings and most of the time I am killing them. This is without a working CC break.

And then I run into a REALLY GOOD one. Without me having a CC breaker, they should beat me most of the time. If VP actually worked it would be an even and fun fight.

I do know why HRs hate MIs, so much. With ItC they can just shred.

my problem is that im a skilled hr in pvp i know this i do well last mod i wasnt as good as i am now but i was undergeared and matched players with higher gs. this mod i outperform other players and still get killed by cheesy moves. how do i know i outplay them? i dodge the hardest hitting attacks i move constantly pull special strategy's and with at wills alone some of them can beat me (gwf) i mean sure i lock down cws and dcs. but i dont like being beat by people i outplay because of my own bugs.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    See? This is the perfect specimen when I say HR's are almost as potato as TR's.

My nickname is a mockery for TR's, not to describe myself. Do you have the IQ to understand that?

Psycholas HR's I swear.

Your attempt at humour is so epic fail. Or is it aimed at the FotM word "potato TRs" in which case proceed!?

And you are taking a shot at one of the most knowledgeable and respected HRs in this game....

You know nothing John Snow.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    ok mr Clown come to Iwd with your Tr i come with my Hr we see who is the Clown and how good you are as a Tr and how much you will kick me around. Your a scrub at best telling gwf gf and sw to dodge EXE and L2P against Tr in LATE MODULE 5 is a good example of how your game skill is.

But hey come and *pat me on the back and dont forget to *pat me on the head after telling me how easy i was to kill if that is how things play out.

And lets not refeat to sab even if that would be to no suprice.

Challange exepted or ?

Did you read what Relaxinor wrote lately the one you refered to before about Tr class and Hr class if not go do that then cluless CLown...

marni, I don't need to prove anything to anyone since you've already lost to this "scrub" a long time ago. Not only did you lose to just any "scrub", but you've lost to...

(1) a scrub with 2nd rate skill level, not even close to how the really good TR players are
    (2) an old man whose long past his prime in video gaming, which was back in the 90's
    (3) a TR with a gear grade lower than the standard BiS crew
    (4) a TR using a minority paragon without any ITC, that's been considered "non-viable" for more a very long time
    (5) a build-path that was not the perma-Saboteuer nor the 1-shot Executioner
    (6) and not just once, but throughout the entire match where I've creamed you every turn
    (7) and it wasn't as if you were an archery HR or something. You were a Combat HR in mod5
    (7) and the ultimate shameful display for any self-proclaimed PvPer: you've harassed me with hate-PMs for 30 mins straight
    (again, which I still hold dearly as a trophy I look back from time to time and laugh my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off :D )

I mean hey, in retrospect, I kinda understand why you're so hell bent against TRs. The more you try to exaggerate the OPness, the less it looks like it was your own fault. Helluva lot of excuses to use when you've been creamed, and what better than to argue to everyone that you've lost to this "scrub" because the TR class was OP?

Why should I ever accept your so-called "challenge" when I've already got everything I want? I creamed you. The people in the forums now consider you a lunatic clown. You've said so many different things that contradict your own words that most people don't know what to make of you.

So er.. why should I ever accept your challenge when it doesn't prove anything? They've stopped doing "trial by combat" since like the 15th century.

Get in with the times, boyo. LOL
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2015

My nickname is a mockery for TR's, not to describe myself. Do you have the IQ to understand that?

you are what you call yourself.
    it is funny to see how you call for 'old' HR. Especially that majority of HR here are from mod 2-3 and perfectly know how and what should be fixed. most of HRs have same exact position - fix bugs, then balance, fk all crybabies.

And you? What did you do to fix your class? or all you do it write reviews how to nerf other classes?
    edited May 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    Your attempt at humour is so epic fail. Or is it aimed at the FotM word "potato TRs" in which case proceed!?

And you are taking a shot at one of the most knowledgeable and respected HRs in this game....

You know nothing John Snow.

I know why relaxor is not seen at forums anymore)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thedemien wrote: »
    I know why relaxor is not seen at forums anymore)

nah sand has tons of humor...its probably laughing as a mad right now
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    nah sand has tons of humor...its probably laughing as a mad right now

yap. It is just a part of talk we had earlier ) Too busy cracking reading
    I just was not reading all these threads after '9 encounters idiot' until now
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This entire thread is troll bait. Please refrain from such threads.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.