test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weird companion BUG: Some companion do over 16mil damage on lostmauth and kill it.

olegius88olegius88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey,
I don't know which companion it is but you may find it out by looking at this player.
The name of companion is allela from a player named alloulouu.

FKZKHmE.jpg
Mainclass: DC
Mainchar: Mr. Shu
:cool:
Post edited by olegius88 on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you r using a feytouch i guess
  • Options
    olegius88olegius88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No its a companion. I am sure he used a perfect vorpal. In the screenshot it says :"allela from alloulouu causes to lostmauth with "skill" 16.447.266 (14.364.425) Physical damage."
    Mainclass: DC
    Mainchar: Mr. Shu
    :cool:
  • Options
    tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Probably that dagger companion for glory..
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah the glory dancing blade I hear does insane damage like this.

On a similar note I noticed my Earth Archon could easily tank both fire scorpions at the same time. It is legendary but with just over 37k hp it should not take a single hit. I was not parsing at the time and didn't think about it as it was just me and the pet left but the Earth Archon stood without dropping any visible health while I killed one scorpion (from about 80%). Sometime after that it fell but quickly was on its feet again and maybe fell one or two more times while I finished off the last scorpion. There was a pally in the group who had fallen but someone suggested that his AE could be responsible for this but I don't know and only find it quite strange.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I do know the devs are aware of this bug and have a fix for it in the works. I have no further information nor an ETA however.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]