test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kicked after final boss, Hrimnir, was dead. After scoreboard showed me in first..

jchappell3jchappell3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I just got kicked after the final boss was dead, Hrimnir. They kicked me while fighting the adds after Hrimnir was dead. After the scoreboard came up. I got 16mil damage. The next person under me only had 8mil damage. I hope they never have another successful dungeon. What kind of bs is this?? How is it allowed to kick AFTER the final boss is dead? Wtf??
Scourge Warlock, Hellbringer. Gear Score 11k+

Gamertag: My Boots
Character Name: Leonir
Post edited by jchappell3 on

Comments

• syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2015
    they were trying to kick you so you would be one less person to roll loot against.you killed him they get the rewards.
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That does suck and it's is preventable if Cryptic wants to do the coding.
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah happened to me 3 times in a row. I'm getting sick of the new breed of players.
  • warlord2015kwarlord2015k Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jchappell3 wrote: »
    I just got kicked after the final boss was dead, Hrimnir. They kicked me while fighting the adds after Hrimnir was dead. After the scoreboard came up. I got 16mil damage. The next person under me only had 8mil damage. I hope they never have another successful dungeon. What kind of bs is this?? How is it allowed to kick AFTER the final boss is dead? Wtf??
    Yeah this seems to be happening more and more and yet it could be a while before anything is done. Probably will push a lot of people out the game with all the kicking as well
  • hrothdainhrothdain Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2015
    This almost happened to me yesterday but the group refused the vote, I called out the guild that was trying it on here but the thread was removed due to the no naming our shaming policy. It's becoming a massive joke and they really need to fix this quickly as more and more players are leaving this game due to it. These people should be named and shamed but I guess without a report function in game it's never gonna happen.
    Bring me skulls....

For I wish to build a throne.
  • kaji11kaji11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's happened to me in my last 6 or so dungeons, both on my rogue and cleric, both have about 9.5k gs but I can't raise it further as I am kicked before I can loot true T2 gear rather than my of the drake stuff, with the cleric I was always the only cleric, you'd think they wouldn't want to deny a healer gear but apparently this doesn't matter to them, wasted my whole dungeon delve event. =(
  • tojoptojop Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This was attempted on a guy in my squad, I voted no and the kick failed. Not sure who all was in cahoots, but I refuse to participate in that kind of behavior. You're basically ruining someone's day for a 25% chance at loot instead of 20%, BFD. Far more efficient to get a quality group and run instances multiple times....but I digress.
    edited May 2015
    The last one they did it to the cw first, I voted no without it clicking that i should have left the window sitting there as 1 no vs 3 yes is a kick
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Oh, good to know a no vote can keep them aaround. I always vote against kick but to no avail
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tojop wrote: »
    This was attempted on a guy in my squad, I voted no and the kick failed. Not sure who all was in cahoots, but I refuse to participate in that kind of behavior. You're basically ruining someone's day for a 25% chance at loot instead of 20%, BFD. Far more efficient to get a quality group and run instances multiple times....but I digress.

When you get lucky and that happens, quickly ask who started to kick. Those who didn't will say "not me." Then vote to kick that person. It will work everytime.
    edited May 2015
    I think it can until the time runs out where you default to a no, don't quote me on that though as I'm not certain. =/
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To the devs: Make the instigator of the vote be visible so that everyone knows who started it.

The anonymity of it has always baffled me - people can hide behind this to start vote kicks with little in the way of repercussions.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • cptoscarcptoscar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Or limit the number of kicks you can make, with the only possibility to override being if the person being kicked has been inactive for 3 minutes.
  • ibohribohr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    same happened to me yesterday after defeating epic lostmauth. endboss dropped 3 epics(draconic helmet,armor+random set piece) AND an Intellect belt. got kicked before i could even open my end-chest -.-
  • kyleroberts93kyleroberts93 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • jrourkejrourke Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2015
    ibohr wrote: »
    same happened to me yesterday after defeating epic lostmauth. endboss dropped 3 epics(draconic helmet,armor+random set piece) AND an Intellect belt. got kicked before i could even open my end-chest -.-

The developers and mods on here laugh at your misfortune.
  • mcdon036mcdon036 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ignore jrourke all he does is troll, check his posts nothing but negativity. I feel your pain being kicked over loot is the worst I've had it happen during shores myself
  • jrourkejrourke Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2015
    mcdon036 wrote: »
    Ignore jrourke all he does is troll, check his posts nothing but negativity. I feel your pain being kicked over loot is the worst I've had it happen during shores myself

Well seems to me all i am being negative about are the moderators, developers and programmers for allowing this to happen ,because of their inactivity to stop it and their protection of those that do it.....Sorry i am not as great a fan of this game as you are.
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've been in groups where someone was kicked before they were able to open to the chest. No reason given, but oddly enough, it happened during a FH run, at the last boss. Boss dies, tons of adds around. The guy that got kicked decided it would a perfect time start picking up loot. I didn't care much, I've gotten used to rolling while fighting, but the person who initiated it must have been steaming.

As much as that sucks (I've been kicked before) what does your dps matter? Stop aiming to top damage charts. Focus more on group utility and support.
  • jchappell3jchappell3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    I've been in groups where someone was kicked before they were able to open to the chest. No reason given, but oddly enough, it happened during a FH run, at the last boss. Boss dies, tons of adds around. The guy that got kicked decided it would a perfect time start picking up loot. I didn't care much, I've gotten used to rolling while fighting, but the person who initiated it must have been steaming.

As much as that sucks (I've been kicked before) what does your dps matter? Stop aiming to top damage charts. Focus more on group utility and support.

Well when your roll is dps, then you worry about how much damage you do. What is the point of being a dps player, if you don't do much dps. I wasn't bragging, I was saying, don't kick the person that performs best in the group. I don't need healing, since I heal myself with Warlock's Bargain. Turns out it was the cleric that kicked me. He replied that night to my message. He said it was his loot since he healed us all. I was upset, I don't even need a cleric to heal me. He kicked everyone except for his friend. Only two of them rolled on loot.
    Scourge Warlock, Hellbringer. Gear Score 11k+

Gamertag: My Boots
    Character Name: Leonir
  • wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, there's a lot of fgts that like to do this. Removing the kicking feature would fix a lot of issues. This game was created by the individuals that created pwi though. As far as issues like this go, don't expect them to get fixed. Or they might fix them, just after maybe a year. Oh well, only playing this **** till ESO.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Besides the bugs, this is the worst decision made for this game. (I count the
    bugs as decisions, since they choose to leave them in.)

Kicking was added to remove griefers, and now all it does is reward a-****s.
    I'm sure the employees only play with each other or are un-kickable, otherwise they'd
    fix it in a heartbeat. Assuming they play the game anymore.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • traumapaladintraumapaladin Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2015
    ibohr wrote: »

Lostmauth does not drop helmets. You are either mistaken or lying for pity.
  • vonscuzzmanvonscuzzman Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    all I know is I will not be spending another penny on this game until the vote kicking is fixed.
  • pathaynpathayn Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    they should have a new system to help this problem. Maybe like you can only vote kick before 5 minutes in. After that...no bueno. I rather get booted at the start then help these "loot ninjas" get what they need. 99% of the time, they just want it to sell for AD and not for gear reasons.
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They wont fix it, they wont talk about it, they will just keep.adding and removing zen shop stuff

Get a clue, they DO NOT care
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Soloed Spell Plague boss on my DC from around 40%. Got kicked before I could grab chest. There's a simple fix to this, NO KICKING AFTER BOSS IS KILLED OR LOOT IS BEING ROLLED. Your move Cryptic
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • keven19821keven19821 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    look at thishttps://account.xbox.com/fr-ca/gameclip/03b1d6ad-7c5d-4149-8cb4-dbe2d760abd9?gamerTag=PTFO%20or%20DIE&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465dfvideo is just 30 sec so we cant see but the boss drop avatar of war chestpiece and greater mark of power this is happen too much
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This happened to me when an artifact belt dropped on shores of tuern. It is extremely common now. In fact i here of guilds devoted to doing this to players. One that im sure of being guilty is a guild called "well in dowed". It is inexcusable that they dont do something to fix this. Its ruining the game and i know of players who are feed up and stopped playing because of this.
  • firesforever2firesforever2 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    monktoasty wrote: »
    They wont fix it, they wont talk about it, they will just keep.adding and removing zen shop stuff

Get a clue, they DO NOT care

Yeah worst developers ever, attitude from other threads is that they are not going to do anything about fixing this exploit. Time to move onto next game as this ones end game is totally destroyed and is going to stay that way.