Options

Recruiting for Universe.

2»

Comments

• Options
    tojoptojop Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi!

I'm also super interested in joining Universe. I only play one character (60 CW), and have 4 Leadership mule-alts. I've done a few of the T2 instances (mostly Pirate because easy), but I'm more than willing to broaden my horizons. I also like to PvP, and usually am point leader on my team, if not overall. I play every day, usually 11 pm-3 am Eastern time, some mornings, and all day on my days off [insert no-life joke]. I haven't unlocked Shores yet, as I am still slogging through the campaign.

tojop@t0j0p - these are lowercase O's in my CW handle, zeroes in my xbox gt
    11K GS

I'm smart, listen well, have a mic, and use it. I'm not a hardcore number cruncher, but I'll happily do some basic theorycrafting to optimize build, loadout, etc. Message me on Xbox or in game when you are able, I'll be waiting :)
  • Options
    truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Twitch and tojop,

I will be on later this evening and try to catch up with you both and run some content together. I apologize for the delay, but I have been at work.

As for the guild, we are still actively recruiting but may be pearing back some in the near future. We are looking for mains only currently so as to avoid having many unplayed characters so I'd ask that we run with your main if you have multiple characters.

And its not a tryout, just a way to catch up, talk about what the guild is looking for and introduce you to some of our members.

II SnakEyez II

Best,

SNAKE
  • Options
    klydeasaurusklydeasaurus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am very interested in joining. I've been looking to clear T2 and it is very tough with PUG's.

Level 60 TR-9.6kGS
    Level 60 SW-9.5kGS

Ingame-Violence@KLYDEASAURUS

GT-KLYDEASAURUS
  • Options
    acostacjacostacj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm also interested in joining your guild. I also have a few other people that would be interested as well.

GT-Until Forgotten
    Level 60 CW Amonon Babausong-11.8kGS
    Level 60 DC-Shamash-11.09kGS

I can play either as my main. Its what ever the guild will need
  • Options
    kerdaxkerdax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lv 60 Cleric 11.3K GS

Kerdax
  • Options
    legolasgr33nleaflegolasgr33nleaf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tired of being in a casual guild with people that may log on every three to four days? Want to be able to easily do Tier 2 content and Castle Never? If you want to get to end game and are a dedicated player we want you. Our guild is Universe and we are gearing up so that when new content comes out we'll be the first to own it. We will get stronger and help each other out. If you're getting sick of getting kicked from PuGs, why not join a guild that will help each other out? We constantly run T2s and some of us clear Castle Never every day with ease.

we have received good response from like minded players. If you're interested in a good guild of mature players, post your characters name, gamer tag, and class. I look forward to seeing you in guild.

Send me a message at GT:MasterWolf56

Sounds like a place for me. I haven't joined a guild yet, but now I really need one in order to actually be able to do t2 dungeons. Legolas(char name)@Fight0rFall(GT). 10.5k GS, HR Archer, I know that trapper is the best. I will eventually respec but my build does awesome solo dmg. Plus my splt shot hits hard when it crits. Which is usually often. Looking for guidance into end game aspects. I'm a quick learner and played multiple mmos and RPGs. I'm 21 and live in PDT time zone. Looking forward to hearing back
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The kicking is real. Until the devs fix the way kicking works in game don't join PuGs. I played Hrimdar three times and was kicked after the boss died on my GWF even after out damaging the entire team. I understand if you want to make progress in the game. There are several knowledgeable players in the guild and our recruitment is open. Send me a message at MasterWolf56 if interested. Many of us love the game and have come from inactive guilds. We could always use more good players that want to play end game.
  • Options
    eeyaheeyah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looking for some like minded people to run end game content with. Long history of MMO's but new to Neverwinter. Playing for a week and a half now with two level 60 toons. Not much instancing, trying to avoid PuGs but I feel like we could be a good match. I don't really care what I play, though the cleric is the best geared. I'd even reroll... I just want to win end game content.

Gamertag: WoolTree

Toons: Normandy lvl 60 Divine Oracle DC 11,561 GS
    Beirut lvl 60 Executioner TR 8,512 GS

I've been leveling a CW named Baghdad you might find me on taking advantage of 2x XP weekend as well.

Hope to hear from you!
  • Options
    twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    @truckiesnake Sorry was traveling all weekend, I will probably be on Tuesday evening/night if your still interested.
  • Options
    slaysmanslaysman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like to join.

Character: Mikael Wintermoon HR (Trapper) Level 60

Gamertag: Slaysman

Availability: 7PM to Midnight CST Monday through Friday Saturday and Sunday is variable due to real life commitments.

Microphone Status: I have a mic and would like to use it.
  • Options
    louis19942louis19942 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gt- layzie thug 94
    Gs- 12.5 k
    Class- Dc
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We'll reach out to those we haven't caught up with. I will be on tonight. You can also message me on xbl if you'd prefer. We are looking for a couple more but prefer players that will be active with the game. We have been selective in adding members, attempting to fill the ranks with players that are coming back to the game and willing to party up and help those in need (assuming you are fully geared).

If you are still interested, we are running the epic shores and lostmauth content, so keep grinding away at the campaign if you're not there yet. Again, its not a deciding factor for prospective members, but allows you to partake in the content many guild members are farming.

We appreciate your continued interest.

SNAKE
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We are still recruiting for Universe. We want players that are active, so only apply if you are an active player. We constantly help others gear up in T2s or whatever. Right now we could use a few more Guardian Fighters and Trickster Rogues.
  • Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just got 60 on my gwf tried to do a few t1 as i just hit 5700gs but keep on getting kicked from it

I have a mic
    Very active 480 hrs in game
    Gt:PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    wolfsbane666wolfsbane666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If your still looking for recruits Lvl 60 TR gs 11k. gt WolfsBane@MetabolicComa.
  • Options
    joeloco23joeloco23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gamer tag: JOELOCO
    Char: Thorn
    Class: HR Trapper Build
    GS: 13.3k
    Time Zone: Central

I'm online 2-3 hours a day at a min.
  • Options
    stiehl9sstiehl9s Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looking for an active guild here.

TR 60 GS - 9866

IGN - Gryft Malak
    GT - Stiehl9s
    Time Zone - EST
  • Options
    dammyluckdammyluck Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looking for a guild wanna learn more about the game
    GF 60 GS: 11.something Little Knight
    DC 60 10.something Light

GT: Light Fires
    Time Zone EST
    want to optimize myself but more important just want to have fun
  • Options
    caharan25caharan25 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey can someone shoot me a msg please GT: IliterateSquirl
    Elle ~ HR ~ Q-SNIPE
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Left PMs for some of the folks on this thread. Check your inbox gents! :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    After a brief break we are opening recruiting back up for those interested. We are a high end gear guild with many skilled, equipped players. We are looking for players that are very active in Neverwinter. This is arguably one of the most desirable traits. Most members are farming Epic Shores and Lostmauth; however, access to these instances is not required, just allows you the ability to run all content. We have no restrictions on classes but try to keep alts to a minimum to avoid clogging the guild with toons that are dormant. Please dont be put off by this as exceptions can be made.

We spend a lot of time running context with members to obtain gear out of need or for sale. Most of us are playing Neverwinter exclusively so you should be able to get groups together rather easily. We have members from around the world so most time zones are well covered. Lastly, we are not the type of guild that kicks non members from content should we end up with said players (unless it is truly deserve (i.e. connection issues, behavior, etc). We play serious, have fun, and are quite competitive within and with others.

If you are interested contact us here or you can reach me on xbl (preferable if trying to reach me specifically for recruitment).

II SnakEyez II

We'd be happy to party up, discuss or goals, and run some content. There are no tryouts. Thank for your interest.

SNAKE
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Just an update on Universe. We are back to actively recruiting new members in an effort to increase the overall size of the guild. Welcome to our newest members. We are over 100 members in size and looking to grow. Universe is an adult oriented guild focused on end game content farming and assisting those in need nail down coveted pieces of gear. No minimum Gs per se, but we are focused on end game content (ELOL, SHORES, CN, etc.). We also allow members to invite friends.

If your guild is losing members to other games, is not meeting your needs, Or if you are looking to find like minded high end players reach out to us. I'll be on quite a bit today so you can reach me on xbl at

II SnakEyez II

Regards,

SNAKE
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    PM sent on Xbox Live.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>